The confession

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 8 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The confession [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

"Why did you call me here? Is it because of your dad's restaurant? If it is so, then I'll come on this weekend", Irene says. Sehun shakes his head. "No, it's not that. Actually, I wanted to tell you something more important". Irene just hopes that she shouldn't be heartbroken when he says. "I love you. Can you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

Now, Irene was definitely shocked. It was not because he told her 'I love you'. Instead, it was because of her feelings that she thought he would never say those three magical words to her.
Without any hesitation, she smiles and says him, "I love you too and yes, I'll be happy to become your girlfriend". Irene and Sehun were feeling like a new grown up baby who got freedom to do anything they wanted to do.

When Irene meets her friends, she tells them about their confessions. And the both girls starts Jopping (Cuz when we jumping and popping, we Jopping. #Stan SuperM) "Congrats! You're so lucky. After marriage, he'll cook for you and that too, chicken". Irene and Seulgi chuckles at her joke.

The next day, they all sit in the class as usual. Sungjae starts talking with Joy. His voice becomes a weak point for her. Fortunately, she lost her promise. She can't hate him. NEVER.

Both of them starts talking. "Have you read a good book?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter