Desperate

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 7 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Desperate [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

The very next day, Joy ignored everyone. She was ready to prove them. Her main intention was to compete everyone and prove that she is not an easy girl they think of. So she changed her behavior.

Morning, she was sitting, drawing in her sketch book. So-Hyun was passing by and noticed her. She took her sketch book and started to joke about her sketch. But this time, Seulgi and Irene wouldn't let it happen again.

"So-Hyun, don't you know that without someone's permission we can't take their things?" Seulgi asked with a fake smile. Everyone's eyes fixed on the scene that was happening. "I don't need her permission since I'm her friend". So-Hyun said with a fake smile. "But I don't want to entitle YOU as 'friend'. So... Handover the book to me". Joy told while slowing gesturing her hand to So-Hyun to give it back and she did it as well. 

"I'm your friend, aren't I? Joy, reply me. How can you-" So-Hyun was cut off by Joy. "So your friendship is defined as many fun of others or taking their things from others? What is it, So-Hyun?" Joy asked while raising her eyebrows. This made So-Hyun to walk away from the classroom angrily with a heavy sigh.
Yesterday, it was Joy who ran away to the washroom angrily but today, it was So-Hyun. We could say that the whole game was changed. Everyone was silent. And of course, Joy proved herself str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter