Frenemy

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 6 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Frenemy [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Seulgi slowly looked at him. "You're bag's zip is open". Taeyong said while pointing her bag. "Both friends were brothers in their last lives, I guess so". Irene mumbled which made Joy chuckle. "Thanks", Seulgi said with a fake smile and walked away. Irene and Joy looked at each other and burst into laughter. "Why does she hate me so much?" Taeyong mumbled and walked away.

As he slowly walked away, he realized that Seulgi might have walked away too far because she walks too fast when she is alone. "Do you know to run?" Joy asked and ran away while Irene followed her. 

(Seulgi's POV)

Why does he always speak with me like that? Can't he speak gently? Why is he always rude? That coward! 

People say that you're dating someone other than me. Is it true? Then why did you make me fall in love with you? It feels like I'm badly hurt and can cry now or then. But I don't want to. I don't like nor want to cry just because of love. 

(End of Seulgi's POV)

Irene and Joy ran to Seulgi. They called her name. Seulgi turned around and looked at them. "He felt a bit guilty because of your behavior." Joy said while laughing. "He should feel sorry". Seulgi said angrily. 
Anyone could easily say that she is disappointed because she likes him. Her expression showed her mood towards Taeyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter