Epilogue

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 10 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Epilogue [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

They were graduated finally. And they were migrated to other places but still were in contact with their friends.

Irene was cutting potatoes into pieces. (Hahaha~ Did I tell it in more detail?) And Sehun comes. He keeps his hands around her waist. He purposely comes closer to her. She turns to face him and realizes that their lips had few inch gap. He comes near and kisses her passionately.
"If our baby saw this, she would be surprised and tell 'Mama and papa are so romantic'. She said after releasing the kiss. Both of them chuckled. "Well, thank God that she went to school".

Meanwhile, Taeyong will be sitting in the couch, watching some movie. Suddenly, Seulgi sat in his lap and became ultimately clingy. Taeyong was shocked since he was the one who would be clingy most of the time. But he wanted to know what changed her. "Don't you think you've changed? Can I get to know the reason?" He asked while ruffling her hair. Seulgi smiles like a cute bear. She takes his hand and places it on her stomach. "Congrats! Be ready for our baby". Taeyong's eyes becomes wide. "Am I becoming dad?!"

Joy and Sungjae would be sitting in the garden at night. They'll be having a date. Sungjae plays a song in his cellphone and hands over an earphone to Joy. They plug it and start listening to the song. 
S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter