Summary

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Goodbye Summer [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Summary [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Description of their love stories:

Joy likes Sungjae and apparently, Sungjae likes Joy too. But the problem is that they both don't know it. So-Hyun also likes Sungjae and she starts hating Joy just because Sungjae likes Joy and she is aware about it. She tries numerous times to make Sungjae hate Joy but it doesn't work. 

Irene and Sehun likes each other as well but Sehun is a coward. He doesn't know how to express his feelings. But Irene waits for him to confess his feelings. 

Seulgi likes Taeyong but she tells her friends that she hates him. But she knows that she doesn't hate him for nothing. Instead, she hates him because he never tried to approach her even if she tried to get  closer to him. 

 Explanation of Epilogue:

Sehun and Irene are married. They have a baby girl. She is a kindergarten student. 

Seulgi and Taeyong are married as well. Seulgi is pregnant.

Joy and Sungjae are just dating. But they never confessed each other officially. At last, they confess each other and end the story.

Plot twist:

Wendy is the God and Yeri is an angel who made their love story possible with a happy ending.
[/CONTENTID4] [CONTENTID5] Please support and comment below. Thank you. [/CONTENTID5]

​​​​

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter