Upset

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 5 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Upset [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Next day, Joy came to the school very late as compared to other days. She sat without even looking at her classmates, without any emotions. She opened her book and started to draw since it was her hobby. So-Hyun was passing by and stopped in front of Joy. Joy could feel her presence and hence, she closed her book. She slowly faced So-Hyun.

"What happened?" Joy asked without any expression. "So, you were drawing?" So-Hyun asked and took her sketch book. She opened it to scan each and every point in her sketch. Other students also stopped to have a 'look' at her sketch.

Soon So-Hyun started to joke about Joy's sketch. With this, Sungjae was also curious to have a look. He stepped right beside So-Hyun. He started to scan her sketch too. While So-Hyun was joking, Sungjae laughed with others. It made Joy upset. She stood and took her sketch book away from So-Hyun and packed her bag.

"You can go. However, you are all born without a proper business. So you have to poke your nose in other's business." Joy gave them a fake smile while looking at So-Hyun. "Get out from my beautiful eyes."

Irene and Seulgi had open the door at the right moment. They were shocked to see her shout not only at So-Hyun but also at Sungjae. They looked at each other and walked to Joy.

Joy's tears were g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter