Embarrassment

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 4 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Embarrassment [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] By StayExoZen [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

I genuinely love Kim So-Hyun. I didn't any girl who worked with Sungjae like romantically. So I had to use her as a negative role. I hope you'll understand me.

The weekend had arrived. The girls went to the restaurant and as they open the door, they could find their surprise. 

Irene was wearing a black top with ripped jeans. Seulgi, in other hand, was wearing a white chic top with a black jeans. While Joy would be wearing a dark blue top with a white skirt. Joy's eyes were looking like she was feeling sleepy and she didn't even bother to have some makeup upon her beautiful face. She looked a total mess but at the same time, beautiful like an angel.

When she noticed Sungjae in front of her, she hid behind Seulgi covering her face. "Yah! Don't hid behind me like that. You're embarrassing me too." Seulgi whispered while Irene was dragging Joy. "Yah! Come out! Wash your face and come. Go!" Irene whisper shouted at Joy since she didn't want Joy to lose her impression in front of Sungjae. 

Irene portrayed herself as if she is a mother to both Seulgi and Joy. She helped them like a real mother and scolded them whenever they do something mischief. 

In the other hand, Seulgi was like a sister to Joy since Joy was younger than them in months. Seulgi would always give suggestions to both Irene and Joy while Joy was just a childish brat who doesn't want to become mature. She is very mischievous. Hence, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter