Chapter 3

Someone You Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week ago...

 

Teuk was on his way to Donghae’s apartment when he saw Hyukjae at the elevator. 

 

Teuk: When did you get back?

 

Hyukjae: Just now, why?

 

Teuk: Okay, I’ll talk to you later. I’ll meet you at your apartment.

 

Hyukjae: I’m really tired. What’s this about?

 

The elevator door opened and Donghae and his girlfriend were in the middle of an argument. Donghae saw him, walked towards Hyukjae staggeringly and pushed Hyukjae so hard, he ended up getting hurt when he fell and tripped over his luggage. Hyukjae was about get up and ask why but all of a sudden Donghae lunged at him and pinned him to the floor. He could smell alcohol and judging by the way he looked earlier, he might have had more than what he can handle.

 

Hyukjae: What the heck is going on?

 

Teuk and the girlfriend tried to get Donghae off Hyukjae and bring him back into the apartment. Hyukjae asked the girlfriend why she allowed Donghae to drink, she answered that she didn’t know he drank or why he did it. She just decided to see him because he sounded weird on the phone so she to came over and asked Teuk to help her with him. 

 

Donghae: Shhhuut up! You don’t have the right to talk to my girlfriend....ever. How could you do this to me?!

 

Hyukjae: (Looking at Teuk) What is he talking about?

 

Teuk: We’ll talk later Hyukjae. I’ll help bring Donghae to the room and then I’ll meet you at your apartment.

 

Hyukjae: (Shaking his head) He’s lucky I’m tired or I would have made him sober up 

 

Hyukjae was rubbing his neck and trying to massage the leg that got twisted when he fell. He can tell it’s going to hurt the next day. He wondered what got into Donghae. And what’s with the don’t talk to my girlfriend thing? He could tell his body was going to get hurt tomorrow. He could barely move earlier and now this.

 

Hyukjae lied down on the sofa for a bit to get some rest before he cleaned up for bed. By the time Teuk came in to talk to Hyukjae, he was fast asleep in the sofa. Teuk got a blanket and covered Hyukjae up. Maybe when everyone has gotten some rest, this thing will blow over.

 

Hyukjae woke up to find himself in the living room. He saw a blanket over him and thought maybe Teuk came in but he was already sleeping so they did not get to talk.

 

He called Donghae to let him know what he did and to clarify whatever he is upset about. He tried a couple of times but it keeps getting rejected. Hyukjae kept thinking about what could be the reason why Donghae was acting that way. He went to the bathroom to freshen up and decided to go to Donghae’s apartment to settle this once and for all.

 

He got to the door of the apartment and put in the code but it was not working. Donghae must have changed it. He rang the doorbell and the girlfriend opened the door for him. 

 

Hyukja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter