Chapter 10

Someone You Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entire set was quiet for a while, but then the director started clapping and the rest followed suit. Everyone felt like they have witnessed something personal and private. Maybe there was truth to the rumor after all, they thought. Dara walked away first while Donghae was left standing in the middle of the set. The director approached him.

 

Director: Hey, that was great. I was actually planning to prolong the scene that’s why I said to wait for me to yell cut but you exceeded my expectations. If you’re ever wondering why I asked for you guys to do this drama, my wife is a shipper. Now, I can see why she’s like that. Go get your girl! Fighting!

 

Donghae went and looked around for Dara but she has already left. He should make sure that they get to talk tomorrow. That might be the last time he gets a chance to have the opportunity to talk to her.

 

Dara’s manager noticed that she was in a hurry to leave the set.

 

Manager: Dara, is everything alright?

 

Dara: I’m not feeling well, I just need to get some rest.

 

Manager: Oh okay, are you sure you’re not coming down with something?

 

Dara: I don’t know, maybe I’ll feel better when I get some sleep.

 

The manager stopped asking Dara questions. Sleep is like their code word for she doesn’t want to talk about it. It might have been because of that last take. He went inside to use the restroom and when he got back everyone was talking about the kiss. He overheard some people talking about how it looked like Donghae and Dara were used to kissing that way. He was just worried about how they would have to respond to another set of rumors.

 

The next day Dara was thinking about whether she could afford not to show up at the wrap up party. She can’t face Donghae now especially since she thinks he realized that she still has feelings for him. She does not want to be a rebound.

 

Donghae was trying to think of a way on how he could meet and talk to Dara, hopefully after the party. He went to the venue early hoping it would make him less nervous about seeing Dara today after their kiss last night. He was introduced to the director’s wife who wanted to attend the party to meet the two of them. He felt that the lady was somewhat responsible for the opportunity he got to work with Dara so he thanked her.

 

Director: I don’t mean to pry Donghae but...

 

Director’s wife: When you start with that statement, you’re already prying. He seems to be more of a shipper than me right now (the wife teased)

 

Director: Were you able to talk since last night?

 

Donghae: (Hesitating to open up) No, I haven’t...

 

Director’s wife: Let’s help them find a way to talk privately. We came in separate cars, maybe you could go with Donghae and I’ll go with Dara and they could talk at our house.

 

Donghae: Oh please don’t worry about it. I just...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter