Give me a day (and I will give you the whole world)

How Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A continuation from chapter 3. Enjoy!

-------------------------

"That one person, you. You will be the one who will be accompanying me throughout the rest of my life,” said the older, her large hand reached out and laid on top of Yaebin’s smaller one.

-------

After the confession, Yaebin is beyond stunned and she quickly pulls her hand out, not knowing what is going on. The person she has been pining for had just confessed. She doesn't know whether to cry or to smile. When her life comes crashing down, when everything is a mess, the person that she misses the most is right here in her life.

"I'm sorry." She wants to leave instantly. She doesn't want to explain further. She feels that with how everything is going in her life, she doesn't deserve to be with the perfect Kim Minkyung.

The older knows the younger. She doesn't want to give up. This reunion, this fated reunion, she will do anything to stop the other from leaving her life again, when she wants her back. She immediate say, "wait. Give me a day." She wants to say more, she would do anything for the younger. If Yaebin gives her a day, she will give her the whole world. She is dead serious in this. She just hopes that Yaebin would take a leap of faith.

"A day it is."

-------------------------

Yaebin, who is now at the train station, in front of her college, waiting for the older. She is 15 minutes early and it has been her habit. She waits at the side, hoping that the other will be here soon. She recalls how the older asked her out.

-------

She picked up the phone that had been ringing because of an unknown number.

"Hello?" asked Yaebin, unsure of who had called her and hoped that it would be an important phone call.

"Hey there. What time does your lecture start tomorrow?" replied the person on the other end of the call and Yaebin was relieved to hear the voice that she recognised.

"Oh, hello there. Early morning, at 8am. Why?" asked Yaebin. She was curious as to why the other asked but just thought that this was some sort of chit chat before bed.

She heard the other grinned. She thought that Minkyung was laughing at her early morning class on a Monday morning, typical Minkyung but instead, it  turned out to be an unexpected reply, "I will meet you there."

"Don't you have classes?" asked Yaebin. It would be better for the other to spend her free day on her own rather than meeting her in the morning.

"I will see you tmr," replied Minkyung not answering Yaebin's question. The younger thought that the other didn't hear the question and decided to forget about it.

"See you then," said Yaebin and they continued to talk about their day and also recounted their middle school days.

-------

She is still waiting around for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter