How Are You

How Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is based on real-life events and I really really miss my own version of Minkyung. I had a major crush on her back then but to think of it, it was more of admiration. To my own Minkyung, I wish that you are happy wherever you are at your life. Really miss the times spent in middle school. I remember you saying that it felt like we had known each other forever and I hope that if fate allows, we can see each other again and maybe have a chat over coffee. I miss you and thank you for everything.

----------

Is there anyone that made you feel like you have to talk to the person, or do something to make him or her happy? Yaebin had a senior who she really liked to interact with back in middle school. But after the senior, Minkyung, had graduated, they haven't talked since then. Yaebin remembered meeting her one day, at the park. Yaebin was at the park for a casual school event with her friends. Yaebin wondered why Minkyung was there and the former remembered that the older probably lived around the area, even though Yaebin did not know where she really lived. Yaebin chuckled at the fact that she even enrolled into the same vocational high school as Minkyung after her middle school exams, but Yaebin said that the location of the school and her father being an alumnus influenced her decision to choose that high school. Only Yaebin knew the true reason. Yaebin never regretted one bit, enrolling into the school. That school had given her opportunities that she would not experienced elsewhere. Yaebin then remembered bumping into the older a year after the park event at her high school exam hall. It was at the hall where she took her first statistics exam. The venue was huge anyways and they had to share the venue with people from other courses. Yaebin definitely did not think of ever seeing Minkyung there. She even tried to go to the school of IT to see the senior but it always go in vain. Heck, she managed to meet the older at the most unikely place. Anyways, from there on, Yaebin did not see Minkyung. Sometimes, Yaebin would think about her, like how the girl is. Yaebin remembered them talking about their ambitions in middle school.

Yaebin was at home, trying out the questions from her additional mathematics homework. The girl was stuck with a question and did not know where to start. She knew that she had many friends from her class that could easily solve the question, but the first person that she thought of was her senior, Minkyung, who she had met in her traditional music orchestra club. It was only until the end of the second year where she really talked to the older senior. Anyways, Yaebin could not remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter