Goodbye Summer (Alternative Ending)

How Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alternate Ending (Not so happy ending)

Hi, I guess this is the end of the short fic but if anyone likes this fanfic, do let me know. I can expand it from the 1st alternate ending, probably in a new story. 

Thank you for reading!

---------------

Yaebin and Minkyung have been living their separate lives since 2014. No one knows how the other is doing currently. That was how the once close sunbae-hoobae pair become distant over time. Life works in a mysterious way, isn't it? People walk in and out of your life and only a close few will stay by your side. Even considering to reach out to a long lost friend seems tough and that was what Yaebin was facing. 

She was looking through her Facebook post as usual, as a daily habit and it showed a list of suggested friends. One of them was Kim Minkyung. She looked at her profile picture and thought, "she's still as beautiful as ever." She remembered the times in middle school where Yaebin was attracted to her senior's looks but it wasn't the reason she approached her senior.

It was funny how they started to become closer actually. It was also because she was the one who kept approaching her sunbae because the latter was really funny and approachable. It was also funny how they always borrowed things from each other. There was a time when the older needed the flexible curve ruler for her mathematics test and the younger happened to have one laying in her locker. She was outside of the older's classroom during recess while the older was having class. The year 3 and year 4 had staggering recess time, where year 1s and year 3s have the first slot while years 2 and 4 have the second slot. 

She was waiting at the back and wanted to text the older but the latter noticed as she turned around, signalling the younger to wait. After greeting the teacher goodbye, the older quickly went to find the younger and got her ruler. 

"Why do you use this? It is difficult to use. You should try the french curve," said Yaebin.

"I have been using it since year 3, definitely more used to it. Anyways, thank you, enjoy your recess!" the older waved and shooed the younger to go off for recess.

Yaebin waved goodbye and scurried to find her friends at the canteen.

A few weeks later, it was Yaebin's turn to borrow from her senior. She texted her senior in the morning, before the mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter