Someday

How Are You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yaebin groaned as she got out of bed this morning. She dreamt of Minkyung unnie again. It had been a week or so since the last dream. Yaebin had been busy with school but some things are just the same as it is. Yaebin knew that she still haven't put the past behind her. Despite feeling creeped out, she got of bed and went to have breakfast before preparing for a lecture in the afternoon. After an hour of preparation. She went to YouTube and the first video recommended was a song titled Someday, covered by Jessica Jung. Her finger hovered on the video and she decided to play it. "It is just a song, maybe it will be good," she thought to herself. While listening to the song, the lyrics definitely reflect what she had been feeling. Call it double creepy but maybe it may be a message from God.

Someday you're gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes
By then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if I can't

4 years. These thoughts tormented her slightly but it was much more intense recently. Yaebin knew that she was in this phase. The phase of missing and feelings of helplessness. The brain indeed is an amzing organ, which retains memory and connects feelings and thoughts together. There was nothing she could do as it is what the brain does. It always wanders off into thoughts and this thought happened to be the one that the brain decided to work on.

I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on eart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter