A Crazy Fanmeeting

Shared Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ages:

 

Renjun 19

Mark 23

Lucas and Hansol 22

Donghyuck 18

Jaemin 17

Jeno 18

Jungwoo 12

Jisung :14

Chenle:15

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Anyeong Dreamers! Anyeong!” Jaemin gave his most dazzling smile to his phone camera, giving heart fingers to the stream of fans who logged in to the sudden Vlive.

“Anyeong! Oh, why was there no notice for this vlive? Sorry my Dreamers, I thought it would be a nice surprise, hehe” Jaemin apologised as he waited for a while for the fans to enter the chat.

 

@LovesNanathemost

Oppa! Are you in a car? Do you have a schedule today?

@Nanawillmarryme

Nooo oppa, its okay! We love surprises ><

@Jaemin09

Oppa did you eat? I think saw Lele!

 

Jaemin smiled, reading the comments out loud before replying: “I have no official schedule today and I haven’t eaten yet, but I am going to go out with my family tonight so its fine. We have something to celebrate so I am saving some space to eats lots of delicious things.”

The young actor and model turned around as he looked for Chenle who was in the front passenger seat, busy filming his vlog as he interviewed Jeno hyung who was at the wheel.

“Lele, say hi to my fans!”

“Hiii, I am Lele from DailyDolphin Vlogs! If you wanna see what Nana hyung did today, make sure to check my channel next week!” Lele smiled as he introduced himself with his usual cheerful high-pitched voice, his vitamin like self shinning as usual.

“You heard that my Dreamers? Many of you are familiar with Lele, who is my beloved dongsaeng. He always invites me to create some content for his channel, and if you leave a comment on what kind of content you would like to see me in on his channel, then he and I will discuss what kind of content we could try to film during my little break.”

 

@NanaIsMyLife

Is Chenle his little brother?

@Nanawillmarryme

I will comment! Chenle-yah please create more content with our Oppa!

@NanaIsLove

Oppa has a brother?!!! DFGHJK Why did nobody tell me!!!

@Jaemin09

Yaaas! Another vlog is coming! Can’t wait! X3

@Jaemin09

Nooo, its not his real brother. They are close family, go watch the video “Hanging out at the Han river”,  and u will understand.

@Nanawillmarryme

No, its not his real brother, but they are close family and friends. Oppa has a hyung but he hasn’t showed himself.

 

Nana continued to speak to his fans and seeing this little Jungwoo got curious as he approached the phone slightly to see to what they were talking about.

 

@Nanawillmarryme

Kyaaa! I saw a cute kid!

@NanaisLove

Chenle’s brother? Or is he Oppa’s relatve? Both or so cute yet handsome!

 

Jaemin laughed at the stream of comments and he faced the camera completely to Jungwoo who staring at the hearts and comments, gave his most angelic smile.

“Yeorobun, this is little Zeus. Say hi.”

“Hi!” Jungwoo’s cute voice made the fans squeals, as more stickers appeared in the chat room full of love for the cute kid.

 

“Nana we are nearly there.” Jeno warned as he tried to find a good parking spot, hoping he could find one not to far from Hansol hyung’s car who was following him.

Before the fans could ask anymore questions, Jaemin tried to say goodbye, with a promise that he would come back soon, and that his next project would be revealed during the week to come.

Chenle shouted a last advertising for his channel and with that the V-live ended, letting the satisfied fans wonder where their oppa was going.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“This is waaaaaaay to far, how wilI I film my vlog like this?” Chenle whined as they took their seats on nearly the last row of the fan meeting venue.

“Shhh, don’t attract attention. We are boys, do you want Donghyuck to notice us immediately?” Renjun chastised his brother while Jeno pacified him, by helping him install his camera on a tripod.

“Don’t worry Lele, look, I brought the lens. We can see the table on the podium sharply.” The eye smiling hyung managed to pacify Lele after showing him the camera display, which indeed wasn’t as bad as Lele had feared.

“Where is Hyuckie Hyung?” Jungwoo’s curious eyes sparkled with curiosity and Hansol smiled as he patiently explained how the male would join them once the fan meeting would start.

“There are not a lot of boys.” Jisung mumbled as he could only spot 2 boys so far, and one of them was probably forced to come as he stood next to his Noona with a bored expression.

“Well, not a lot of boys are into liking boybands.” Renjun sighed, “Or maybe they are, and were just not lucky with the ticketing.”

After all who told Uncle Doyoung and Yuta to buy so much albums? Taeyong, Taeil and Kun had been more reasonable but Johnny, Jaehyun and Winwin hadn’t been a hair better then the doting parents.

“But their music was kinda cool. They sing quite good too. The mv was also okay?” Chenle asked not understanding why boys wouldn’t like such great music.

Renjun shrugged: “Girlsbands also produce great music. Or maybe they still need to grow some popularity. Don’t forget its their first comeback after debut.”

“Don’t remind me of that. I swear I should have just gone to his first fanmeeting.” Jaemin sulked while Renjun, Jeno and Hansol chuckled at the love Jaemin had towards his hyung (eventhough he would rather die than admit to it).

“I am telling you right now; If he blames us for coming, I am gonna tell it was your idea.” Renjun smirked while Jaemin faked an offended gasp: “Traitor. You are his best friend who absolutely wanted to come to cheer him up. You drew a banner for each of us, don’t you dare to escape punishment with me!”

“Alright, alright. We will all be accomplice this time.” Hansol smiled as he and Jeno shook their heads at their usual antics.

Usually the both of them were perfect teammates as they both liked to tease Donghyuck endlessly; now they were both nervous and shy as they had organised this event for Donghyuck – who would probably kill them for it- and it showed much as they hadn’t stopped these light bickering since they had left the house.

“Oh its gonna start!” Chenle warned them excitingly as he was the firs to see, thanks to his camera display, the entrance of the boys.

Everyone looked at each other: The surprise event mission was about to start!

 

 

Donghyuck smiled as he greeted the fans.

He smiled as the flashes went on, the fans greeting them loudly, while their leader took the mic to introduce themselves.

He maintained his smile till he took his seat.

It was only when the first fan came to him, that a slight crack could be found on his smiling face;

The fan was clearly a solo fan, and while it wasn’t unusual to have them here, it happened that most of them at least had the respect and decency to be polite towards him; this one?

She completely ignored him and didn’t even wait for him to talk before going away.

Donghyuck had the last seat at the end of the table, it was a seat that he had received during their usual drawing lots. And so, he knew that this fan, was bound to be not the first one to simply ignore him and go away.

When Donghyuck had been 16, he had decided to audition.

He knew he would have had it easy if he had auditioned in a big company; heck he would have had it easier if he had presented himself at Kim Entertainment which was owned by his dad, but he didn’t.

Donghyuck was stubborn, and most of all; he wanted to prove himself.

His big dream was to become a popular solo singer, one that could surpass the fame and achievements of his dad and appa.

One that could proudly become worth...to stand next to royalty.

Of course, that would be the end goal; before reaching it, Donghyuck had a long journey that awaited him.

The first step was auditioning at a small-medium sized company.

He trained for some solid 2 years, and at the age of 18 debuted as part of a 7-member boyband.

Their debut was decent; thanks to the fact that no big company had launched their rookies, they were able to manage a decent debut, although there had been no win on music stages yet.

Their popularity wasn’t bad for rookies.

But they were still rookies.

During their debut, Donghyuck had been appointed as the lead vocal, which in itself was acceptable as Minho’s voice and technique were quite impressive as well.

The only problem was that despite this position of lead vocal, Donghyuck didn’t get a lot of center parts during their choreo nor enough filming time during their mv filming.

The reason?

Because his co-member Sungho was the “visual” of the group.

Donghyuck admitted; Sungho’s looks were quite impressive.

Their leader Sungkwan received also more focus from their company thanks to his visuals, charisma and dancing skills and last but not least their maknae Eunhyuck was quite the cutie pie, and it didn’t help that his brother was an executive of their company.

Despite the unfair treatment, Donghyuck had persisted.

He had sung, his live singing at his best. He had danced, pouring all his dancing experience thanks to Uncle Taeyong onto the stage. He had smiled, his jokes and aego antics brightening up the mood during any little variety show that they had been send to, in the hope of growing his influence.

It had partially worked;

Partially in the sense that Sungho and Sungkwan’s fans were still more then 70 percent of their fandom.

But in this comeback, Donghyuck’s treatment during the mv shooting and his dancing parts had been better. He had even received an individual little Radio gig and the amounts of fan letters had indeed increased.

It was a little step.

But Donghyuck didn’t care. He had been prepared for it and was already proud of this little achievement. Now he would keep working harder and harder, until he achieved his dream.

Today though, was different.

Today Sungho had made a remark that had irked Donghyuck. If not for Sungkwan’s sake, he would have declared the war to that arrogant prick.

Donghyuck and s weren’t lovely dovely. It was a cut-throat industry for one, and in an attempt to not divulge his identity, Donghyuck didn’t reveal any personal information about himself towards any members. But since their debute, most of them started to get closer.

But being like a family?

It wasn’t there yet, and it would probably take a while.

The worse part of today, was that they had an interview, one where Donghyuck had to pretend to be close with every member; he would have managed as usual but that arrogant prick had made it fairly difficult until the last question.

It was tiring.

Donghyuck was what his Dad called him: too smart when it came to people.

He knew exactly why Sungho was behaving like this: the brat had no confidence in himself in his skills, and if not for his visuals, he would have probably still been training for another year before debuting.

Donghyuck was his target because; he wasn’t the leader, nor was his brother an executive to the company or did he have a hyung who was an actor, nor was he the main dancer, main rapper or main vocal.

Donghyuck was also very...responsive to his provocations, which didn’t make things easier.

But right now, Donghyuck was simply tired.

Donghyuck was just so tired, and he didn’t feel like dealing with the usual antics of solo fans.

Realy if he had been sitting in the middle, then at least the solo fans couldn’t ignore him even if they wanted, as they still wanted to see their bias.

But he had the bad luck to sit at the end of the fansign table, which didn’t help things at all.

Donghyuck slapped himself mentally: the road ahead was long, if he couldn’t endure now, what about in the future?

Donghyuck smile came back and when another fan ignored him, he didn’t even flinch; instead he kept smiling and even waved her goodbye.

Sungkwan who sat next to him frowned, but before he could give some consoling words a fan arrived.

He tried to concentrate on their conversation, but he couldn’t help but think that he should maybe swap seats with Donghyuck.

Donghyuck, was in his opinion the member that brought the most assets; sure, Sungho brought many fans thanks to his visual, but on stage it was Donghyuck’s voice that made their rookie performance stand a bit more out. On variety shows Donghyuck’s quick wit made them more entertaining, as everyone was still unused to the camera and more then once Sungkwan had found Sungho jealous of their second eldest member.

Donghyuck was the member that Sungkwan could rely on, thanks to their close age, and in all honesty, he was surprised on how the boy maintained a carefree mind even though he was quite hardworking as well.

As the fan went to Donghyuck, Sungkwan saw that the fan to come was still stuck with Eunhyuck.

The fan didn’t stay long with Donghuck and Sungkwan asked before the fan would arrive: “Hyuck would you mind changing place, the lighting here is kinda strong and my eyes are a bit weak because of wearing my contacts for so long.”

It was a lame excuse, but Sungkwan knew Donghyuck enough to know that he had pride, and that he didn’t take well on charity.

The said boy looked at him with a bit of surprise and a flash of tiredness could be found in his eyes as he nodded with a small smile.

Their swap of seats didn’t go unnoticed by the fans who started to murmur between themselves.

“Thanks leader.” The soft whisper made Sungkwan shook his head as he answered as softly back: “Take it as payback for not killing Sungho earlier.”

He heard a soft snort but then the fan arrived and Donghyuck smiled brightly at her as he greeted in his usual cheery voice.

As he had no fan yet, Sungkwan saw that there was a little commotion: he looked at the beginning of the row and saw why the fans had been excited: a cute looking 12 year old kid was sitting on the first seat.

A fanboy.

It was rare, but such a young fanboy was even more rare, and Sungkwan wondered as he saw the big giftbag, who the kid intended to gift it to.

He had no time to wonder further as the fans moved a seat further and thus, he smiled at his arriving fan, greeting her politely as he signed the album.

After the third fan came, Sungkwan heard a gasp followed by the cheery loud voice of the kid: “Donghyuck Hyung!”

 

 

Donghyuck was starting to feel already better when a familiar face came to take a seat in front of him.

Before he could even react, Jungwoo’s cute and loud voice attracted the attention of everyone: “Donghyuck hyung! Congratulation with your first comeback!”

The cute voice, cute smile and cute sparkling eyes made the front row full of fans aw, and flashes went on as fans tried to capture the precious moment.

Donghyuck smiled: “Why are you here? Where is your hyung, don’t tell me...” Donghyuck looked at the fan who sat next to Eunghyuck and his voice was lost as he stared at Jeno’s eyesmiling face.

“Hyung I wanna have a sign!” Jungwoo’s cute voice snapped him out of his stare and his heart felt so warm that it reflected into his growing smile.

“Alright, Hyung will give you his best sign”

He signed the album, with sparkling eyes, and as he returned the album, Jungwoo gave a big bouquet of flowers towards him; “Hyung my fan gift!”

Donghyuck giggled, excited despite himself and he took the flowers into his arms, admiring the combination of the colours and the visuals of the different flowers that formed such a harmony in one.

“Hyung, may you have a path full of flowers ahead you! Donghyuck hyung, Fighting!”

Donghyuck didn’t know yet, but a picture of him smiling towards a smiling Jungwoo, the radiant flowers between them, would become one of his new gathered fan’s top favourite pictures in the weeks to come.

As Jungwoo went towards his leader, Donhyuck gave Jeno a look that could be translated as: “Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter