Yuta’s Faded Scar

Shared Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong ^^

I am finally back, to KICK IT. Alright lame pun aside let me excuse me for the delay; this chapter is quite long, and would have been even longer if I didn't wreck my brain to shorten it (Because I have a strict deadine to follow; I promised you all this story would finish around April, and here wer are already beginning March.)

Anywayz lets break down some important points before I start with the story: One I hope I did write it up to everyone's expectation (whenever I rush, I feel that my writing changes; sometimes for the better sometimes for the worst), Two I wanna tell everybody that next update will probably include chap 4 and 5 in one chapters, as both of them are relatively short for 5K words, so yeah. Three Please everyone, stay safe. I hope that  you and your family members don't get sick nor get to have the Corona virus that goes around. Four enjoy NCT's comeback but as always safety first and don't overwork or overstress. Just enjoy it. Five, although I have over 50 subs, I only received less then 5 payments, please check or message me to reasure me that everyone who has access to this did particpate to the donation. Also I hope we can get more subs to unlock chapters in Diary Request book as stated in the introduction...

And last but not least, give me some sweet words to encourageme to update faster ^^ haha.

As always my number one supporter goes to Jae Oppa (jaemin09). Oppa, I hope you enjoy the story ^^

Everyone stay safe, I thank every precious cizenie that has contributed to this project, and as always I pray that everyone's heart are without sorrows and filled with happiness. Love you all Cizenies X3

Enjoy:

xxx Moonlightwish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuta didn’t need to follow the Japanese media to know that his name was probably in the headlines of all influential newspaper and platforms, nor did he need anyone to tell him that this time it wasn’t about them praising his newest design or latest project nor were they looking forward to his newest fashion show or catwalk.

No.

He could already judge just by the few headlines on Korean platforms that this time, it was all about a gossip.

A scandal.

Nakamuto Yuta had received his fair deals of scandals. He had been a fast raising rookie who could walk down that catwalk like the most gracious cat of cats, showing the most feline, flirtatious or even most innocent with the kindest smile expressions at the camera’s yet he had always had a very sharp tongue. Even now at his peek of career, the international renowned supermodel and designer always offended people left and right because of his savage attitude.

Scandals? It was just a part of his celebrity personality, as all his actions had not always been received well by everyone, nor had some of his enemies hesitated to drag him down with false accusations or wild speculations about who his mysterious partner was.

But this time, it wasn’t an ordinary scandal that was knocking on Yuta’s door. It wasn’t a very juicy gossip scandal that he could write down on his “Press Overacted” list…No this time, it was a story that the forward and sassy Gracious Cat King had always tried to hide away, even from himself.

So yeah…Yuta was pissed. Pissed that those journalists had shoved what he had tried to ignore right in front of his face, a personal matter which had belonged in a well-hidden corner of his heart, for the world to see.

He was so pissed off…that he didn’t dare to read or consult any Japanese media platform, as those were probably the ones in chaos compared to the Korean and International press.

When the call came of an unknown number, Yuta didn’t need to know the Japanese identification series to know who it would be.

After all, “Honor” had always been that man’s biggest reverse dragon scale.

He would even swallow his stubbornness or pride in exchange for that, and it seemed that in the years that had passed, nothing had changed. Yuta sighed, closing his eyes briefly as the idea of just ignoring the call flashed through his mind.

But that man’s stubbornness could surpass any mountain…He had already gone through the trouble of finding Yuta’s personal phone number (and not his business or personal assistant number, which were already not easy to find, let alone his personal number), which meant that the old man had made his decision.

And he would stick to it, until he would have Yuta on the other side of the line. And although Yuta didn’t care the slightest bit about “Honor”, he wondered if it would impact Doyoung’s carreer or his Studio if he left the issue unanswered.

He may be the annoying sassy model the reporters complained about, he was a very responsible boss towards his employees not to mention that he would rather face that old man a hundred times instead of wronging his bunny in the slightest.

So, he sat down next to the window, a hand nervously going through his recently dyed locks of hair, staring at the beautiful view of Seoul’s tower as rain droplets poured on his studio’s office window.

Seoul’s tower had been the first thing Yuta had visited when he had first arrived in Korea, so many years back. His story had started there. Back then, he would have jumped in joy if he would have received such a call. Now many years later, still looking at the same tower, Yuta only felt annoyance and unwillingness.

He was Nakamuto Yuta. The Gracious Cat King that had been the most consulted Asian model for years in the international fashion industry. With all the sass and proudness, his voice answered the call: “Who am I speaking with?”

 

 

“Japanese Prime Minister criticised for having cut relationship with his true son after adopting one!”

“Nakamuto Yuta; the hidden child of the well-respected Japanese Prime minister!”

“Nakamuto Yuta has never mentioned family members for since start of carreer. What’s perfect prime minister hiding?”

“Knets theories about possible the famous model being cut of his family for being a model!”

“Perfect Prime minister not so perfect with hidden child…”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And your passport. Did you pack your passport? Just take your Korean one this time, alright? Let me get it-”

“Bunny, please stop bouncing up and down like a real bunny.” Yuta interrupted his partner with an annoyed eyeroll but seeing the golden actor just fretting even more gave him no choice but to sigh, taking his partner’s hand into his: “Hey. It’s just a fashion show in Tokyo. And some acting before the press, but I will be mainly focussing on the fashion show. Which you know, isn’t something more special than usual.” Yuta added with a bit of dramtic flair, just to reasure his partner's sharp eyes.

Doyoung scoffed: “Don’t try to be the fierce Cat King in front of me. Acting is imagining emotions and faking yourself to feel them. Those won’t be fake emotions nor fake feelings Yuyu.” He gave him his worried eyes, those big round ones full of concern and love and Yuta smiled, a genuine one as even though he was still feeling annoyed, he reminded himself that he was doing this for his studio and for his beloved who obviously cared as much as Yuta did for him.

“Well I agreed to do it once. You know the press and media better than me Anata. They will forget about it, and I will be freed of them once again. End of story.” Yuta kissed Doyoung’s cheeks, whispering a soft “Don’t worry.”, before resuming his packing once again.

“It’s my job to worry.” Yuta smiled as he could clearly hear the sulk in Doyoung’s voice, only responding with a snort: “Last time I checked, your job didn’t include worrying like my mom…”

Yuta’s voice died as he realised that he would actually meet his “mom”.

“No, it included worrying about you more than a mom.” Doyoung hugged him from behind, laying his head on Yuta’s tense shoulder, who immediately relaxed at the familiar and warm touch.

“Do I have to remind you that your parents aren’t that far worse off than mine? Why do you make it a big deal, when you are just in the same situation as me.” Yuta chuckled as he started to rearrange some clothes in his luggage, the smooth texture of familiar clothing calming his nerves, as he tried to organise them by colour and item, concentrating on the present rather then what was awaiting him.

“Mine were disinterested. They were never good nor bad to us. Until it was too late for my brother. Now they are sticking a bit too close and convincing themselves it’s the only way to repair what has been done. How is that the same with you?” Doyoung whispered softly, hugging him tighter.

“Do you have to go?”

Yuta scoffed: “I am offended you are asking.” It was weird seeing his usual mature demanour into that of a pouting child, and Yuta wondered if Donghyuck actually resembled his appa even more then he had thought to begin with.

“Then let me go with you. Pretty please?” Doyoung’s voice was so worried that, Yuta turned around, a bit touched as he saw the earnest pleading eyes. Yuta shook his head lightly at the plead: "You have a drama to film.” 

“I will let my assistant arranged with the director about the timing. You know, some perks of having the name “Lee”.” Doyoung gave him his sweetest smile but Yuta scoffed: “We both know how much you hate using your parents name. And don’t get me started about how strict you are with your work ethics. Its one of your many charms Anata, don’t take it away or I will be angry.”

They bickered back and forth, and really it would have annoyed Yuta, but the obvious love in Doyoung’s eyes made him soft; no one, had and will treat him like his bunny: with the utmost care and concern, genuine love that Yuta always craved to receive ever since he had entered the world of fashion were deceive and toughness were the rules to succeed.

“Fine I get it, I won’t come then.” , Doyoung sulked while Yuta tried to please him, “But at least take Mark with you.”

“Huh? Mark? Bunny he is...”

“Your model of Cherry’N which didn’t do any modelling job since the Bazaar shoot of three months ago.” Doyoung smug smirk was back again and Yuta wondered if Doyoung had knew he wouldn’t let him go anyway, orchestring all that sulky attitude to make him agree to this request.

“Ya, I didn’t give him any job because he is already flooded with school and royal assignments. Don-”

“Well Jaehyun happend to tell me that Mark isn’t that busy anymore and that Taeyong was wondering if he could take him to travel a bit since he wants Mark to receive some well merited rest. Such a pity, Jaehyun is too busy at the moment...How about you taking him out to Japan and enjoy a nice hotspring trip after the show?”

Yuta wanted to speak but closed his mouth in disbelieve, even Taeyong and Jaehyun had been planning the whole thing behind his back, ah! On the one hand he really didn’t want to bring Mark...because he would have to see those people, and the trip would defenitly not be nice.

On the other hand...Taking Mark with him would make the trip more bearable. It was such a long time he had enjoyed some quality time with his muse. He was touched that Jaehyun and Taeyong were trusting him completely with Mark’s safety and were looking out for him by pushing their treasure towards him,whom they knew would help Yuta have a better time on his trip.

Looking at the victorious glint in his Bunny's eyes, he knew that Yuta was and would always never be able to say "no" towards such a temting offer. It was Mark after all. Yuta's cherished muse. The temptetion was too big.

So in the end he sighed, eyes slightly red as he felt overwhelmed by everyone’s care.

“Alright. But don’t you dare pulling out other tricks during this trip, I am a professional designer and topmodel, got it?!”

Doyoung merely smiled, reassured that he had managed to secure what he wanted, hugging his fierce but sensible cat, as he whispered: “I know; But don’t forget to call often, alright?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s company, was a pure blessing for Yuta, giving him the much needed distraction on the plain ride as the supermodel kept fussing over Mark’s modelling clothes, going over and over again about the tinniest details that the Cherry’N model had to keep in mind during the catwalk.

Mark was despite his young age, a professional thanks to years of experience (and really he was Taeyong’s kid, modelling was just in their blood) and so he really didn’t need Yuta’s explanation, but the young teenager stayed silent, nodding and answering his test questions with the typical calm and soft aura that had made him Yuta’s muse to begin with. The Japanese man even suspected that his godson knew he was asking just to be distracted from the fact that they were going to meet his parent’s less then in a couple of hours: Winwin and Jaehyun were men of very few words, but they seemed awefully talkative to Mark when they wanted the kid to be alert on something.

Yuta wanted to curse both of them for thinking Mark should protect him when it was cleary Yuta’s godfather’s duties to do the contrary, thank you very much.

He had a premonition that his old man would spare no effort into scheming a grand act that would show their familial bonds were more then okay, silencing every possible threat of blacklash. At their arrival, Yuta’s suspicions were unsurprisingly confirmed, as a swarm of reports (which was way more then the usual swarm he was used to thanks to his personal fame), attacked them with flashes and picture sounds the moment he and Mark went through the arrival entrance. Yuta had luckily been prepared, as he had meticulously picked clothes from his new collection (He would not waste the opportunity to promote his brand, after all it would be wasteful to not use the money spend by his old man to hire such PR), and the newly bought sunglasses were a good protection for the flashes and for Yuta’s mental health as he could be able to freely wear any expression without them bothering about it.

As for Mark, Yuta had given him besides the Sunglasses and Cherry’N clothes, a well needed black bucket hat and a black mask, covering his muse’s face’s as the last thing he wanted to do was associating Mark’s face with his family probems: the Thai Crown Prince was well known to be a model, but he had always kept those activities with the minimum of coverage possible.

Yuta spotted them from afar, the press being around them as well, it had been to easy not to do so, and he faked his best smile as he softly guided Mark towards them.

A women, that didn’t seem older then forty, was dressed humbly in a navy blue formal suite jacket and longskirt, her black hair in an elegant classy hair up do with a navy blue simple broch. Her familiar face hadn’t changed a bit, it was still without any trace of make-up, a fair skin with a simple beauty that was rare to find, not diminished in the slightest by the small traces of ages that were left be the fact that she seemed younger then she was.

Her dark brown eyes found Yuta’s immediately, the edges getting slightly red, yet she gave him a blinding smile which Yuta knew by heart as it was his own one, before walking up to him.

“You are back.” Her voice was gentle, soft in nature. It hadn’t changed.

From her demeanour to her face; it was the gentle, yet too obedient women Yuta remembered her to be.

He hadn’t expected a hug or a kiss; with the press around them it would have been just plainly saying that what they had speculated was true. But he didn’t expect her to be genuine either.

His mom was always obedient: yet she couldn’t lie even for her life. Yuta could see the longing in her eyes, an emotion he had never expect to see in his mother’s obedient eyes.

It wasn’t just for the press. It was genuine.

But Yuta reminded himself again: Even if it was, what about her actions?

Yuta gave her a nod, followed by a court reply: “Thank you for picking me up.”

He would have liked to add that it was unnecessary but with the cameras near them, he feared that some of his annoyed emotions would be caught in his voice.

His mother glanced with a curious expression towards Mark, but Yuta pretended he didn’t see the question in her eyes.

Instead he looked with mild surprise towards the two figures that stayed next to his mom; the one more familiar then the other one.

“Welcome back.”

Yuta was glad that he had those sunglasses on. If not, she would have seen how much those words impacted him. Instead he gave his older sister a small posed smile and a cool nod.

“This is our first time meeting.” The young men address him too, and Yuta knew already his identity; his name was Sazuwa Nakamuto. He was a brilliant politician, his father’s heir.

The adopted son who posed as the true one, like the press quoted.  

He was actually a couple of years younger then Yuta, so Yuta didn’t bother giving him a reply, only nodding with the minimum respect he could muster towards this stranger.

Sazuwa was indeed a true politician as his smile didn’t wear off even after the cool response.

“Let’s go towards the car.” His mother, linked her arms in his, and if not for the camera’s, Yuta would have shaken her off.

Sazuwa took his luggage, and Yuta would have definitely protested but now that one of his arms was free, he took the opportunity to take Mark’s hand in his. 

They left the swarm of reports when they arrived towards the black SUV, Sazuwa taking care of the luguage while his sister took the front passenger seat.

Yuta opened up the door from the backseat, indicating Mark to go in first. As much as he would have preferred to no sit next to his mother, he didn’t want Mark to be near them either, so he just ignored her presence as he instead focused on his muse’s.

Sazuwa took place behind the wheel, starting the car, finally leaving the presence of the media and press who were probably already busy writing articles about the “lovable” family.

“Call your Dad, Darling. He will kill me, if you don’t notify you arrived safely.” Yuta who spoke softly in Korean, passed his phone to Mark, so that the later could call with a Japanese number, and Mark nodded as he went through Yuta’s contact list to pick his Dad’s number.

“Dad.” Mark’s soft voice was the only thing that broke the tense silence in the car, and Yuta could see their curiosity towards his muse, but he deliberately ignored their questioning glances.

“Hmm. We arrived. Uncle Yu is fine.” Mark continued in his velvet voice, yet even if he had spoken louder they wouldn't have understood him as he spoke Korean.

Yuta rolled his eyes at Mark's answer, yet his heart felt instantly much better, and the tension in the air was suddenly more bearable. “Give me a second.” Yuta asked and Mark complied.

“Ya, are you spying on me using my very own godson!” Yuta complained to his best friend who immediately started to protest, before quickly asking how the flight went.

“It was fine. Is Jae next to you?” Yuta heard Taeyong hesitate and he tsked again. “Give him to me, I know my sworn brother better than he gives me credit for.”

“Oh, how much credit would that be?” he heard Jaehyun’s smug voice respond on tthe other side of the line.

“You tell me: weren’t you just planning to go through Mark to ask how I was doing?”

“Who said I was? I wanted to know if you were properly taking care of my son.”

Yuta rolled his eyes; “You can lie far better than this Jeffery”

“I don’t need to lie to you. If you know that I am always here and that you can reach me anytime, then my job is completed. I don’t need to lie at all.”

Yuta couldn’t help the small smile. “Take care of my Bunny. Don’t let him worry about me, and then you can maybe consider your job as completed.”

“Hmmm...Will think about it. After all Hyung will kill you if you don’t call him yourself to say those words. Anyway, give me back my son on the line.”

Yuta tsked yet again before giving Mark the phone.

By the way that Mark smiled, Yuta would bet a dozen meters of his best quality silk that he had at least two of his dongsaengs on the line for a little while before ending the conversation, giving Yuta’s phone back.

“Dad told me to remind you that you promised him something.” Mark softly said and Yuta couldn’t help but smile at the confused face of his face.

Taeyong was probably reminding him for taking some pictures of hi son, as the doting parent always collected Mark’s modelling pictures in an album. It was a very small price to pay for his Muse's company duringthis annoying trip.

“I won’t forget, dont worry.” Yuta pinched his face before staring back in front of him with a perfectly calm face.

“Is he your son?” The question that had been hanging in the air had finally been asked by his sister.

Mark’s face remained obvlious, as he didn’t understand a word Japanese, while Yuta’s merely looked at his sister eyes with a blank expression.

“There is no media present. Why pretend you are curious about my life?”

It was a slight jab, one which his sister didn’t seem to mind as she merely gave him a sad smile before looking at Mark, who finally realised there was something going on.

“Nephew, it’s our first time meeting, yet I didn’t bring a gift with me. When you have free time tomorrow, let me show you your dad’s favourite places while he works.”

Mark stared at her with a bit of confusion, so Yuta intervened before things would get awkward : “He speaks many languages, but Japanese isn’t one of them.”

His sister looked at him with clear surprise on his face, yet before she could speak Suzuwa intervened: “Really? Even if you live in Korea...still..isn’t that inappropriate?”

“Oh? How come?” Yuta wanted to see what exactly was inappropriate.

“Elder brother, Japan will always remain your home. And our father is even...”

“You are mistaken. My family and friends are my home. And all of them live in Korea. If it wasn’t to communicate with you, I wouldn’t even speak this language. It bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter