Yor-Nama's First Day!

Hidden Voice

~Yor-Nama's POV~

I heard the familiar loud dings of my alarm as it blares from my phone. I groaned and sat up. Seeing the familiar apron on my chair made me smile. I spring from my bed and ran to my bathroom. After taking a shower, I dress into a white plain shirt, ripped skinny jeans and converse. I then pull the apron over my head and adjusted. I then blow dry my hair, brush my [short, long or medium] hair and teeth. I then race out my bathroom. I grab my purse, which held of my wallet, phone charger, apartment keys and phone.

While locking my apartment door, I am greeted by my neighbor. "Hey Yor-Nama!" Said the male. I smile his way. "Hey Mr. Kim!" He just laughs. "Heh, I told you to call me Taehyung! I sound so old when you address me in that way!" Said Taehyung. I just brush my hair from my face. "I know but- oh shoot I'm late!" I yelled. Taehyung flinched from my loud voice. I then push him out the way and ran down the white dirtied stairs.

After FINALLY making it to "Eat Jin", I was only one minute late. "Yor-Nama!" Calls Jin as I enter. I scratch the back of my head as my boss stood behind the counter with.... "Oh Kookie! I-I mean Jungkook!" I said. I bow to them both. "Sorry Boss!" I apologized. Jin just laughs and Jungkook only stayed quiet. Oh yeah... I forgot he is mute. I wonder how.... maybe from birth? I only shook my head. It's not your place Yor-Nama to ask. I then help Jungkook lay out new items for the table and sweep. After doing these lil' chores customers start showing up.

I formerly  bowed and took three men to a booth. There, I introduce myself and ask what they want. "Hello! I'm Yor-Nama! How may I help you?" The three had mask on so I couldn't describe what they looked like. "Hey and what is todays specials?" Asked I suppose the leader. He has a vibe okay! I nod. I flip to a page and read out. [I'll use some American foods k?] "Okay and today's special is 'Eat Jin's Special Smol Cake With A Side of Ice Cream! Or Hot Chicken Wings and a side of Kimichi Fried Rice!" I said. The three nod. They think. "We'll just get the cakes with plus Ice cream." Says the Leader. I nod. Then grab the minus and leave to the kitchen.

"Jin! We have Three "Original Eat Jin's Cakes with Plus Ice Cream!" I yell. Jin nods an okay. I then take other orders and give them to Jin. After Jin was done cooking/baking, me and Jungkook took the ordered sweets unsweet food to the customers. This went on for a while until more and more people started to leave and less the sun showed.

Finally it was dark and we all three sat at a table and ate Jin's cooking. I nod to the good chef. "This is delicious!" Jungkook nods. Jin blushes. "Of course! I am the one and only world wide handsome!" Jungkook just cringes. He then writes down on his notebook, Really Hyung? Me and Jin just laugh. Jin nods and pats the youngers head. "Of course what did you call him Yor-Nama... Kookie?" I nod. Jungkook just blushes and huffs. He crosses his arms. I laugh. "Awe poor Jungkook!" Jungkook just glares. He then writes down, Aish... RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! I laugh. "Sure Kookie!" We then all quiet down. We all heard a crash.

Us three raced to the back. We saw a note with a rock and broken glass. Jin curses. He picks up the note. "It says..... Oh my god!" Me and Jungkook looked fearful. "W-what is it boss?" I ask. He shows me the note.


Oops cliffhanger!

@JUNGSHOOKARMY