T-TAEHYUNG?

Hidden Voice

~Yor-Nama~

"T-Taehyung?!" I exclaimed. The hooded figure- or Tae smiled his box shaped one. "Yep-!" Tae yelps as Jungkook slapped him with his notebook again. "Aish you kid! Respect!" Jungkook just rolls his eyes. He then writes down, Who The Heck Is This Guy? I sighed. "This is Kim Taehyung..... my neighbor." Jungkook nods and bows. He writes down a sorry. "And Taehyung this is Jungkook! I work with him!" Tae smiles. "Nice to meet you Taehyung!" I suddenly remember what happened just a few seconds ago. I turn to Tae and hit him on the shoulder. "What  in God's name are you doing?" I asked. Tae just shrugs. "I saw you too and I was like 'fu~fu~fu~fu~ I must scare them!'" I rolled my eyes. "You little-" "Oh heh look at the time! Bye Yor-Nama and Jungkook~" The man then leaves.

I roll my eyes. I pull out my keys and unlock the front door. I turn to Jungkook. "Thanks Kookie!" I hug him. Jungkook hugs back too. I then let go and walk into my apartment room. Jungkook turns away from my door and started to jog. I shake my head. That boi can sure run! I close my door and threw my my stuff on my couch. I yawn and crash onto my couch. Not caring about tomorrow.


~Taehyung~

I look down at the note that Yor-Nama dropped. What does this mean? Who would send this? What do they against her? Also..... who is that guy she was with...? Is he single....?


Oh Jesus! Not going to spoil or anything XD I keep on dismissing what the note says lol. The Evilness is for real Readers!

Whelp... Imma going to go for now! I hope you liked the update though!! Also I MEANT TO PUT "Boi" BTW! Also sorry for any mistakes!!

Sorry for short chapter! I'll try to write a more decent one tomorrow!

I love you all readers!!