SOMEBODY IS FOLLOWING US!

Hidden Voice

~Yor-Nama~

After Namjoon left, I sighed. Jin put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't fret Yor-Nama! We'll figure this out...." Trailed Jin. I just nod. I then nod my head to the two. "Whelp.... I'm going home for the night." Jin nods but then pushes Jungkook over to me. "He'll walk you home." My eyes widen. "Really Kookie?" He nods with an unsure kind of smile. I grin and lead him the way.

"So Jungkook.... what do you think of the note?" I asked Jungkook just shrugs. He pulls out his notebook and writes, Scared. I nod. "Me too." I mumble. Jungkook writes something. Do you have any suspicion of who did it? I shook my head. "Nope.... but if this person shows more signs. Then I'll try to link things up." Jungkook just nods. He then out of nowhere wrote, Someone is following us. I don't dare to look back. I just hit his shoulder in a fake playful way. "Aish you playboy!" Jungkook looks confused. Then follows up on my plan. I finally here the foot steps. Light but yet each step has a suspense.

I crack my neck and grab onto Jungkook's hand. He turns to me. A blush can be seen. I then walk faster to my apartment. The foot steps speed up as we do. I gulped. Not knowing what to do. I then start to run. Jungkook almost falls but I catch him and lead him the way. After reaching the stairs. Me and him run up them. I hear the person do the same. Once we reach my level we run to my door and I grab my purse and dig into it. Stupid bills! When I was about to pull out my keys, I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. I scream. Jungkook turns around and whacks the person with his thick notebook.

The person retaliates. He then pulls off his hood. My eyes widen.


Sorry for being evil AGAIN. I love cliffhangers 😂😁 Anyway I hoped you all liked! Sorry for any mistakes!

✌Out!