Something Fishy

Hidden Voice

~Namjoon~

I paced from place to place. J-Hope looked confidently at me. "Come on he's your friend! Just confess!" I shook my head. How can I confess to someone I knew for a long time? I sighed. "Grow some confidence kid." Snapped Yoongi. I'm not fazed from his tone. I nod, grab my coat and car keys. I then leave to my car. I settle in and leave to Eat Jin's. While driving I think of how I would confess. My love- no. Um.... Jin I have a c-crush! Yeah! That'll have to work! After thinking I come across Eat Jin. I get out my car and lock it. I then make my way to the colorful pink Restaurant.

After entering, I see no one. "J-Jin Hyung?" I called out. He wouldn't have forgot to unlock the doors..... "J-Jin?!" I call out louder. Jin and two others pop from the kitchen. "Oh Namjoon-Ah!" Said Jin. I just smile. There's people here..... I can't. The girl and boy that look around the same age had fearful faces. I can see Jin's eyes shown the same. "What is it Hyung?" I asked. Jin shook his head. "Nothing of the matter Namjoon!" I nod. "Sure...." I mutter. Sarcasm dripping in my voice.  The girl sighs and bows. "I'm Yor-Nama!" She introduces. Oh yeah! The girl that works here! The boy bows but stays quiet. Yor-Nama sighs. "He's um mute... But his name is Jungkook! Or Kookie is what me and Jin call him. I bow. "And I'm Namjoon." Yor-Nama nods. She pulls out a note and rereads it, I assume. She just sighs and stuffs it in her apron pocket. "So what brings you here Namjoon?" Asked Jin. I fiddle with my sleeves. I can't tell him now! I sighed. "Nothing... I just came here to ask how's things going." Jin smiles. "Oh! Everythings going right!" I can tell Jin faked the enthusiasm. But I just play along. Whatever happened just now I hope that nothing bad happens....

To My Jinnie


Sorry 😂😂 I guess readers you will all have to wait! Also sorry for any mistakes! And ships will be here! I hoped you liked!

Im evil sorry! 😂😂😂😂😂 ^-^