Eat Jin

Hidden Voice

The new pink shop on the Western Rail Line  has the oddest name, Eat Jin.

 

On the outside it's just a small building covered in pink paint.

 

However once you step through beautiful , craved  ,doors, you have entered an art gallery, that feels bigger on the inside. It's full of smells of food and coffee mixed with chatter from the guests.

 

Every wall is a artwork the artist name is not shown. The tables and chairs are made out of old junk.

 

Mario Toys line the counter like loyal guardians of the cafe. There is a black haired boy in the cafe uniform, behind this bench. He has a clean handsome face and a well built body. Who is this boy? Well it's  me Jeon Jungkook.

 

I work, here as repayment of kindness,  that my Hyung, Seeokjin ( Jin), has given me after my parents died.

 

Who is my Hyung he is the owner of the cafe, Kim Seokjin or as I call him Jin.

 

He has a laugh that no one can ignore, because it sounds like someone washing their car windshield. 

 

He is talking to a new  employee, a girl with (colour hair) and (colour eyes) who in my eyes very beautiful, she has a printed tee shirt and ripped jeans on. "Hello Mr Kim I'm Yor-Nama,  I want to apply here as a employee because I saw you are in need of workers" Jin replies "Yor-Nama, yes I am if you don't mind signing this papers your good to go oh Jungkook will show you the ropes" I saw her face it says Omg I got it that was quick.  "T-thank you um who is Jungkook" Jin points to me I raise my hand, Yor-Nama comes over. "Hi Kookie oops Jungkook I'm new here"

 

Her voice, I'm  very jealous of because, I should tell you I can't speak I'm mute. My doctors says it's from the event with my parents. Yet others say I was born like this. I panic a bit because it's a girl but also the nickname is the first, I reply in my notebook H-HI WELCOME TO EAT JIN! I'M SORRY THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN TALK AS I DON'T HAVE A FANCY PHONE!

 

End of chapter one

 

Hi all if you don't know I'm Captain Jimin the Junshook ARMY 

 

To those who do know me new yet old story as this is Black or Red but in a new form

 

oh by the way Yor-Nama is your name if you shorten it it becomes Y/N but you can replace the name with your own

 

@JUNGSHOOKARMY