The Day

College Days

College entrance

 

Wheein together with her parents went to settle her college entrance process with the administration. There were also many other new students who doing the same. It was very tiring day for wheein. Her father had to excuse himself for an emergency at the office leaving she and her mother to go to her new room.

 

" Honey, I think this is it. Your room"


The room had number 300 on it
Wheein just stared the room with blank face. She still hate the idea living the same house with a stranger.

'Tock Tock Tock'


A few second later the door open 

 

y smokey eyes. 

 

The girl in front of her is slightly taller than her maybe by a few cm but the body got wheein stared long enough. It got voluptuous figure all at right place and it simply didn't help when the girl wear fit shirt with shorts. Together with long black hair falling to her back and slight tan skin create overall a very sensual looking goddess in her eyes. 

 

She can't stop staring. Fortunately the roommate and her mother we're talking and didn't notice the stares.  

 

" you must be my new roommate, I had been informed. My name is Ahn Hyejin. You can call me Hyejin" the girl smile and offer her a handshake. It took a few moment  for wheein to process what's going on leaving Hyejin hand in mid air. Her mother started to worry about her lack of respond. 

 

" Wheein ah? "

 

Finally snap from her own thought, wheein take and shake the girl hand

 

" H.. Hello.. My name is Jung Wheein. Nice to meet you " 

 

" I'm sorry Hyejin,  she is not usually like this " Mrs Jung smile apologically 

 

" its okay Auntie " Hyejin just smile to it

 

She then welcome them to the dorm and proceed helping the daughter mother carry the belonging into the room and being a sweet girl she is,  Hyejin help packing all her roommate belonging in the room. She did not mind at all. In fact, she was a bit excited to receive new roommate since she had been live by her self for the past few months after her sunbaenim graduated from the college. Safe to said that she was lonely and with her new roommate around, she have someone to talk too.

 

The room is huge with 2 rooms and small living room that fit 5 people. Small balcony beside living room provide nice view of the whole college.  Wheein father had requested the best room for her daughter in the college.


Packing of Wheein belongings only took less than an hour thanks to the help of a certain girl

 

" You had such a lovely roommate wheein, now I don't think I will ever worried leaving you here" Wheein mother smile warmly to Hyejin, complimented her.

 

" its nothing Auntie, I have nothing to do at the moments so might as well helping you guys"

 

Hyejin had been helpful the whole time. She also had been doing small talk with wheein while helping them. She already liked the way Hyejin smile at her but still shy around her. 

 " And also can you please look after Wheein for me Hyejin? "

 

" Ummaa ~" wheein whined to her mother. She did not like it when her mother treat her like a child in front of that girl. Her action show otherwise though. She was showing her pouting lips, dimples show. She look like a sulking child.  Hyejin just stared at the mother daughter duo,  slightly jealous over their close interaction. She wish she could be close like that with her mother. 

 

" Sure Auntie,  I will look after Wheein" join in with the silliness and enjoying the other girl bashful face

 

Soon Wheein mother also had to take her leave leaving Wheein with Hyejin in the dorm

 

The rest of the evening, wheein busy herself decorating her room and settle what left behind. Tiredness had taken over her when she sleep until noon. 

 

Tock tock tock

 

Wheein wake up by the sudden knocking on her door. 

 

" wheein ah, are you hungry? Do you want have a lunch together? "

 

Looking at the clock,  it shows 7 o'clock in the afternoon. She must be that tired to slept that long. After making herself more presentable,  she open the door to greet her roommate

 

" sure why not unnie" Wheein decide that she would call her roommate unnie since she was the younger one. It seems Hyejin also like it when she grin wider

 

It was windy outside, the leaves on the trees rustle as the wind dance around them. Students were on the road minding their own business. Some of them just got back from classes while some had their own way to the night classes.  There are a few possibly just back from jogging by their sport shoes and track suit. Even in cold windy night, the road seems alive with students. 

 

There were two figure walking side by side. One had her hand inside the pocket jacket while the other one brought her hands to trying to warm the cold hand. Hyejin saw how wheein try to warm up her hand by blew air from . 

 

" Unnie, what are you doing? "

 

" Become your personal heat bag.  Put the other hand inside your jacket "


Hyejin decide to take those hand and put inside her pocket jacket together with her hand.  She said it with a little with no emotion like it was a normal thing to do for her donsaeng.

 

Wheein was taken back but let it be and enjoy the warm of hyejin hand. 

 

They were having a lovely afternoon at the cafe talking and knowing each other. Wheein being a bright person able to entertain Hyejin the whole time, cracking some jokes here and there. The husky voice of her roommate laughing made wheein continue making her silly jokes just to hear them again. Its like they have known each other for a long time with the way they talk. The usually cold hyejin had been melt by the wheein silliness.  

 

Wheein learn that Hyejin is in business major and an excellent student got herself a scholarship. A little family background of her 2 younger sister and her always busy parents. Hyejin did not harbour any hatred toward then but sometimes she wish they gave their time to the family. 

 

After hours of talking and giggles, they decide to head back to their dorm. There we're already less students on the road at that time.

 

" Wheein ah, tomorrow I will show you around the campus before class start"

 

" Oky unnie ~" wheein using her cute voice

 

" Aigoo this kid" She ruffles wheein hair while smile warmly. Somehow that gesture make wheein giddy inside and smile sheepishly. 

 

 

Wheein plopped herself on the bed after taking shower.  She thought about everyting had happen today and also to her roommate.  

 

' This isn't  that bad actually ' she can't wait for the next day to come