Thunder

College Days

 

Weeks has pass and everything going fine.  Wheein went to her swimming club every other days, hanging out with friend, occasionally volunteer for some events. Wheein never reliaze this, but she also had become everyone perfect girl in the college. 


 except wheein heart. She now confuse her adoration for her roommate whether as an older sister or more. The way hyejin smiled and touch always make her feel special and her heart always skip a beat. Its true she had never experience any sisterly bond before as she was the only child but why does it feel so weird.  Currently she is back to her home on weekend. Now in her kitchen together with her old nanny. The nanny was preparing for her requested meal when wheein suddenly ask a question. She figured that the lady might have experience like her problem. 

 

" Nanny, can I ask you something"

 

" What is it wheein"

 

" Do butterfly exist in our stomach? "

 

" Hm.. On some situation they would appear. Why my dear? "

 


Nanny know where this lead too. hesitation could be seen on her face but finally ask the question

 

"Well there's this someone that when I look at her I can feel butterfly dancing inside me"

 

The nanny smiled warmly to the innocent girl.Too innocent that she think how cute wheein was


" Then you must really like her"


Wheein face instantly red. 

 

 

" I.. I like her? "

 


*chuckles*

 

" She must be something to make our wheein like this"

 

 

The nanny didn't further ask about it looking at the blushing wheein. 

 

 


In the Dorm

' I hate rain '

 

Its raining season,  dark and heavily rain outside. Wheein hate rain very much especially when there's thunders with it. Currently she was covering herself with blanket and cover her ear from the thunder sound. She tried to be brave in front of hyejin but her face showed otherwise. Hyejin who concerned keep asking if she was okay. 

 


"Aahhh!! " occasionally scream when shw aren't able to contain herself. She was close to crying when felt the bed beside her dip in and there is a hug from behind

 


" Hushh.. there there my little wheeinie, its okay I'm here"
It was Hyejin comforting her

 

" Unnie I'm so scared " wheein finally cried

 

" Don't be I'll be here protecting you" wheein then insist Hyejin to be in the blanket and cuddling her. They are now cuddling inside wheein blanket where wheein hug Hyejin from the front. She position her face on the crook of hyejin neck.  After a few minutes, she finally relax. Is it from cryin, Hyejin's soothing voice or her lavender smell, wheein eyes started to feel heavy. 

 

" Good night wheeinie" 

 

A kiss in her crown 
That was the last thing she heard with her last ounce of conscious before close her eyes

 


Its morning

 

Wheein  slowly open her eyes and greet by close hyejin too close face. Hyejin still had her hands around wheein as if she was a plushie.  Smile seeing how peaceful she sleep with a little snore heard.  She take the moments to observe every details of the women in front her.  Her brow, eyes, nose and finally her lips. 

 

" Beautiful" 

 

wheein whispered to herself. minutes pass when hyejin move a sign to wake up. Wheein close her eyes pretending to sleep. Hyejin then release herself from wheein before went out of bed. 

 

" I'm going to make us breakfast of wheeinie, sleep tight"
Hyejin said to herself before went out of the room. Wheein open her eyes and stare to the ceiling waiting a few minutes before go outside. 

 

 

Hyejin POV

 

Its raining outside 

 

I worried about wheein. Her face show it all but she keep saying that she was okay every time I asked her. Every time thunder strike she will flinch. I know that expression very well. Hyeni (hyejin sister)  also didn't like rain and thunder and most of the time I am the one who she went to when scared.  This girl is so stubborn. 

 


" Wheein ah, are you okay?  You look pale"

 

" I'm fine unnie"
Wheein show her weak smile

 

*sigh*" okay then, call me if you need anything "

 

She nod and went inside her room.  I was playing with my phone when received a call 

 

' Mrs Jung '

 

" Hello Mrs Jung"

 

" Hello hyejin, sorry for bothering you this late"

 

" Its okay auntie, what can I help you"

 

" Yes about that, I'm worried about wheein. She scared of thunder. Can you check on her for me? "


" ahh.. Dae auntie, I will check her after this"

 

" Thank you hyejin, I really appreciate your kindness. Good night"

 

" Good night auntie"

 

' so I was right, she can't stand thunder'

 

Open my door and look at her room across mine. 

 

Should I knock first or just walk in?  What if she think I'm a nuisance *sigh* its been minutes pass since I standung infront of her door

 

" Ahhh" 

 

' wheein'

 

" Hushh.. there there my little wheeinie, its okay I'm here"

 


" Unnie I'm so scared "
She cried and I start to panic

 

 

" Don't be I'll be here protecting you"

 


Tighten the hug around her . Wheein than open her cocoan like blanket that wrap around her body and gesture me to come inside.  Together we wrap around her cozy blanket. 

 

 

' This is nice' 

 


Hyejin love the warm create between her and wheein. Wheein now had her face on my neck and she was hugging me. Her breath slightly tickles. After a while, wheein relax in my arm and fall asleep. 

 

 

" Good night wheeinie"

 

Kissing the top of her crown before joining her to lala land. 

 

Morning came when u open my eyes, I see wheein face near mine. 

 

'Look at this girl, she look so innocent' smiling while looking at the other girl. 

 

' I should make us a breakfast '

 


Then gently release myself from the koala like girl and went straight to the kitchen

 

I was in the middle of making pancakes when felt someone hugging me from behind. I know who she is

 

 

" Good morning sleepyhead" i can she smiled from the back

 

" Good morning Unnie,  Thank you for last night "


" You have to buy me boba for that" joking around wheein 

 

*chuckles*

 

" Deal"

 

We then in comfortable silence while her still attach herself on my back.  I didn't mind a bit wit her warm its comforting

 

" Unnie" wheein suddenly whisper

 

" Hmm? " 

 

 

Hyejin too focus on her pancakes that she didn't feel the change of atmosphere.  The hug from behind thighen for some reason

 


"Saranghaeyo"

 

 

 

 

 

Author nim:

How was my story so far?  Do you like it?