Whepup

College Days

 

 

" So this is the library where can find any study materials. The librarian is quite scary so be quite in there"

 

Wheein chuckle to the scrunching face hyejin make when describing the librarian

 

Their college tour lead by hyejin filled with laughter.  Hyejin love to add in extra unnecessary details every places she showed wheein like she forbid her to go to music room after night because rumours said the piano will be played by unknown or not to go any closer to the janitor room since it's a place for love birds ( You know what I mean). Wheein couldn't contain her laughter the whole time, she wonder what had hyejin went through with all that story. Never had she imagine that the college tour would be this fun with hyejin around.

 

" Are you gonna be okay on the first day? "  hyejin worry for wheein

 

" I'm good unnie,  I got friend waiting for me"

 

" Alright,  take care wheein"

 

" see you soon"

 

They went to separate way to their own classes. Wheein which took art major have to go to the next building while hyejin to the business building.

 

Arrive at the classroom,  wheein stop and scan the room looking for any familiar face. *gasp* there she is

 

" Moonbyul ah"

 

The said girl seems busy playing with her phone and didn't hear her name being called. That said girl has silky purple hair, wearing sweater and a long pants. there were air of masculine around her. she is a handsome girl. 

 

*sigh*

 

" this girl and her game " wheein just make her way to the girl and plopped herself beside her.

 

"Good morning wheein, I'm sorry I can't greet you just now. I was in the middle of war.  Damn, this guy never quit" Byul briefly look at hee before frustratedly tapping on her phone

 

" you're gonna crash that phone of yours if you play like that " wheein look at how moonbyul tap her hand on the phone screen. 

 

Moon Byulyi or Moonbyul is wheein childhood friend. Her parents was also close friend with wheein's . Went to the same school, they were very close friendship to the point where they decide to go to the same college. Moonbyul is a joker, love to play around but at times can be serious.  It did not take anything  to know that this girl has a thing for girls more than a guy. Being understanding friend,  wheein did not mind it at all knowing her friend preference. While for wheein, she still didn't know if she has the tendency toward it. She still able to admire both men and women the same

 

" the professor is coming, quit it Byul or you gonna be scold on your first day"

 

Moonbyul hurriedly took away her phone and focus to their professor

 

"Good morning class and welcome to this college,  I'm Ms Jung will be teaching you Arts.... "

 

The rest of the class went on good with they starting the introduction of the subject. Wheein and Byul loves art very much so they have no problem catching up with the professor since they also came from art middle school. 

 

" wheein ah, I actually want to join dance club. What about you?  "

 

They we're just finish their class and walk through hall when moonbyul ask wheein.  They still an hour before their next class start. 

 

" I think I will go for swimming club, you know how I love swimming right "

 

" yup I know that and the fact that you look hot in a swimsuit" moonbyul greasily reply to her

 

" If I were the other girls,  I might fall for that but I'm your best friend so you know what stop being greasy "

 

Wheein who had become friend with moonbyul had enough of her greasiness and walk away while moonbyul just laugh before catch up with her best friend. Together they went to take application form from the administration and went to see their soon to be club. 

 

 

" owh wow.. Look at this place, its huge "

 

They are currently at college swimming pools, place where wheein will be spent her club activity. Wheein also feel impress with the college swimming pool. They keep admiring the place didn't reliaze someone approaching them

 

" Anyeong, you both must be new around here.  My name is SinB. I'm from swimming club"

 

" Hye SinB, I'm Moonbyul and this is my friend Wheein. She sign in for swimming club so here we are looking at the place" 

 

Moonbyul charasmatically smile introduce herself and wheein. She is always like this in front of gorgeous girl. Wheein just smile warmly to SinB. 

 

" really?  Looks like we will welcome a nee member soon"

 

SinB look happy with it and decide to show them around swimming pool and its facilities. After that, Moonbyul and wheein then have to excuse themselves to go to their next class

 

" Why are you smiling like that, I know what you are thinking" 

 

" You know what wheein, as a good friend I will always be there watching you just in case you drawn yourselves" 

 

" Shut it, you just there for the girls "

 

wheein rolled her eyes knowing what the actual plan of her friend. She knows too well. Moonbyul did not argue since it is what it is and grin wider. 

 

 

- Recess time -

 

Wheein and moonbyul went to the cafe to get some food when she saw her roommate from afar. For some reason her heart start to pace fast and stop on her track. Moonbyul who beside her also had to stop and look at wheein

 

" why are you stopping? " looking at wheein and to the person wheein's looking at

 

" Are you looking at Ahn Hyejin?  "

 

Wheein eyes slightly enlarge hearing that name came out from her friend

 

" How do you know her?  She's my roommate"

 

* gasp* " Oh my gayness heart,  you roommate with the goddess hyejin? "

 

" yeah,  what about it"
 

" Don't you know she is the epitome of iness in this college. She turning girls gay over here and of course the guys drilling over her.  Look at her, oozing with confidence and iness. Not to mention slightly cold  face make her unreachable "
 

" your exaggerate too much Byul. I think she just normal"
 

" I swear in a few months you're gonna gay for her.. Tsk..Tsk.. how a bout a bet? She a complete package with brain and beauty you are gonna be lose "
Moonbyul start to friend
 

" Shut up gay ,  come on I'm hungry" continue their walk to the cafe

 

wheein refuse to admit that Byul might be true. Moonbyul just laugh at the silly reaction of wheein knowing she might be right from the redness of her face.

 

After taking their food, the friends duo sit on table beside window.  There we're having their lunch and talking when someone saw them and decide to greet them.

 

" Hye wheein,  can we join you guys"
It was whejin together with her friend standing near them

 

" Unnie,  yeah sure have a sit"
Wheein excitedly welcome them and and ask moonbyul to switch place sit beside her. Now both of them sitting face to face with hyejin and her friend.

 

" This is my friend Kim Yong Sun, you can call her Solar"

 

" Anyeong, nice to meet you" she flash her bright smile to them. 

 

Kim Yong Sun or her nick name Solar is Hyejin course friend. They met on the first day of college and unseperable since.  Like hyejin, solar also got some admirers with her blonde shoulder hair and smile that can melt whoever sees it. She is actually one girl who love to laugh and make silly jokes around people. Maybe that is why hyejin can click with her maybe her silliness had also melt hyejin.
 

' wow.. What a beutiful smile that is' 

 

Moonbyul tought to herself. Out of sudden she turn shy in front of the new girl. She knows what's going on here, she is having crush on the girl. 

 

" I'm wheein and this is my friend Moonbyul"

 

Looking at her side, moonbyul look weirdly quiet avoid looking at their unnies especually Solar. unlike when she being silly with other girls on the first met. That when it hit her, Solar is kind of moonbyul type of girl and when she like the girl, she will be awkwardly shy around them . So much of being a swag confident gay. Haha

 

' owh this could be fun' wheein smirking now that she able to friend

 

Sensing it from wheein, moonbyul glared and her. Wheein just laugh at it

 

" is there something wrong?

 

" nothing, Byul just being shy around solar unnie"

 

" Yah~ Jung Wheein you wanna die"

 

Wheein laugh more louder cause hyejin to laught with her. While solar had amusement on her face while looking at moonbyul. Moonbyul wish she can just die of embarrassment at the moments.

 

" owhh~ why is that moonbyul shi"
Solar using her flirty voice join in to tease moonbyul

 

Moonbyul bring up her face to look at solar which solar give her a wink. If a human can explode, moonbyul might explode at that moment. They continue teasing moonbyul till the hyejin and solar excuse themselves for theie next class.

 

" that was not cool wheeinie"

 

" what I'm just helping you there, solar unnie didn't mind also"

 

" I will get you next time you little devil" byul whisper to herself but heard by wheein

 

" owh yeah, bring it on" wheein stuck her tongue to her best friend

 

*Message income *
‌Hyejin unnie : Wheein ah ~ I saw you didnt eat much during lunch. You talk more than you eat.  I'm worried. I sneak a little snack inside your bag. Eat it in the class oky~ 🤗

 

Wheein smile while reading the caring message. Her heart make the giddy thump again and uncosiously hitting her lips.

 

" who's messaging you. Omoo~ Hyejin unnie is it?  "

 

Moonbyul who is taller than her trying to sneak peak wheein phone from behind which wheein quickly avoid.

 

" ish ~ mind your own business Byul"

 

" Aww.. Looks who's getting shy here.  Are you have something for that sunbaenim"

 

moonbyul start to . Her face become redder

 

" isn't that solar unnie" wheein pointing to her side

 

" Where?!  "

 

Wheein quickly push Byul and run ahead of her

 

" what the.. This kid.. Yah~ you come back here"

 

moonbyul start chasing over wheein who laughing ahead of her. They keep chasing and bickering with themselves to their next class

 

 

*In The Dorm*

 

" I'm back, wheein are you home?  "
hyejin hang her coat and straight put their dinner on the table. She had text wheein that she have a late noon class and will be back late, offering herself to buy them dinner on her way home.

 

Wheein was in the room doing her thing when hyejin arrived. Hearing her unnie voice, she hopped out of her bed and went out to greet her

 

" welcome home unnie~"

 

" wheein,  can you warm up the food while I change myself"

 

" Daee~~"

 

After having dinner together,  Hyejin and wheein decide to watch the television togerher but soon forgotten when they start talking. Most of the time it was wheein who excitedly talking about her day, about how byul might had a crush on solar, how fun is her art class, the clubs and new friends that she met on that day.  While hyejin just smile and listen to her donsaeng occasionally reply when wheein asking about her day. Hyejin is more interested at hearing what's going on with her roommate than talking about her day.

 

While wheein talking animatedly to her, hyejin can't help herself think wheein look so cute with her dimples. Wheein looks like a cute puppy wagging her tail while talking to her. Uncosiously, bring her hand up and pinch wheein smooth cheek

 

" wheepup" 

 

 Wheein stopped talking and had a stunned face from the gesture and to the new nickname from hyejin

 

" D.. Dae??  "

 

" Wheein ah why are you so cute,  you look like a cute puppy"

 

Hyejin now gently wheein cheek admiring how smooth they are. 

 

' is that a compliment? ' wheein face red with embarassement . Hyejin just smile warmly to her enjoying the moments

 

Wheein though went to that day when Moonbyul said how hyejin was very popular around college. She wonder if hyejin swing that way like moonbyul. 

 

' What am I thinking?  '