Hyejin and Wheein

College Days

Wheein POV

 

"Appa can you go and tell the headmistrese to make an exception for me.  I really don't want to live in the college dorm"

 

" Wheein ah, That's the college rule and I know the headmistress very well. She is my friend. She is one who stick to the rules no matter what. I can't help you this time honey"

 

The truth is Jung Heng, the successful politician is able to convince his friend the headmistress to let Wheein live outside the campus in her first year . However, seeing how spoilt his daughter had become through childhood till now he just want to at least make wheein to be independent in her college year. So even if right now wheein showing her famous puppy eyes and pouting lips, he stick to his choice.

 

Wheein is mad and sad that his father did not comply with her wish. She stomp her feets away from his father into her room and cried.

 

" Darling, is this the right thing to do? "Jung Hana who had the soft heart for her precious daughter starting to regret the decision

 

" No, I think this is for her best"

 

Jung wheein is the only daughter of Jung heng and Jung Hana. Because of that she is very spoilt especially to her parents. Apart from that, she is still a sweet girl who can click with anyone she want to. Wheein is especially adored cat.  This year is her first year to her college. Want it or not, she has to move into college dorm. Her father decide that she will need to be independent for her own good starting right now.  Her roommate would be the y cold Ahn Hyejin. 

 

 

 

Hyejin POV 

Tock tock tock

' who in the world knocking my door this early'

 

Hyejin, who had sleep at 2 am doing her assignment been disturb by a loud knocking on her room door early morning of weekend. 

 

" Whattt?? "

 

" ehem, I'm from the administration. I'm here to inform you that you will be having new roommate next intake"

 

" roommate? "

 

Ahn Hyejin or what people called her,  Hyejin is the eldest of three siblings. She came from the middle class family. Due to her parents always busy with work,  Hyejin is the one who always took care of her younger siblings. Now that their already at their teenage, Hyejin believe they can take care of themselves. Although facade by her cold demeoner, she is very caring dan warm person. She was at her second year of college and this year she will be receiving new roommate named Jung Wheein.