Ch 05

ToppDogg's Pepero Day

Basketball Court 1 4 pm
Xero POV
We walk to the basketball and notice that it’s packed. All 6 courts were filled and we walked to find another court.

Court 2 4:45
This one is smaller but not only one is full so we’re all set. Walking from the coffee shop and the other basketball court here is exhausting but at least we don’t have to run around the court like idiots.
Since the other court might not stop any time soon, Jenissi hyung and I are going to play one on one.
“I’m gonna go easy on you hyung, I say as he rolls his eyes.
The first one was hard. He kicked my , but this last one was close, but I beat him this time.
“It’s getting late. You know Papa PGoon” He says as we walked back to the dorm.

Spa 5 pm
Kidoh POV
As we got out of the spa, we are driving around trying to find a noodle place and luckily we did
We went inside the restaurant and ordered spicy glass noodles and sat down.

5:30
As we’re talking, he suddenly cursed.
“What’s wrong,jagi?” I ask.
“We half to be at our dorm by 6 right."
“Yeah so?”
“It’s 5:30."
We both cursed as we said thanks to the aghussi while we leave to the car and started it.
“Wait! Jagi,” Seogoong says.
“Why did you forget?” I ask.
“You forgot to buckle up, "he says as I roll my eyes to drive to the dorm.

Seoul Streets, 5 pm
Gohn POV
My parents own a street vendor in Seoul so finding the vendors was easy.
“Hey Dongsung who is this? A member?"Appa asks.
“Yeah. This is Sangwon” I tell him.
“No wonder it was easy for you to find this” Yano says.
“Is that my baby boy” Eomma yells as she runs out. “Hey, Dongsung... I mean Gohn."
“At least we are not the only ones who call you that” Yano whispers as I blush.
“Where could we get dabokki?” I ask, changing the subject.
“A couple of stands this way. Why not eat our ramen pizza?” Eomma asks.
“He’s probably sick of it” Appa answers.
“Actually, I promise Sangwon that he get dabokki,” I say as we say our byes.
“Bye son. Visit soon” Eomma yells as we leave.
We order the mild and ate it. After like 20 minutes, we walk back to the dorm.

Dorm 2
PGoon POV
It’s almost 6, so I’m suspecting the members walking in any minute now. There they are. One by one the couples make their way in the dorm. But 10 minutes before they, The door knocks and I thought ‘who’s early’.
Come to find out that it’s the chicken that I ordered. I paid and thanked the man. A couple of minutes later, I hear the door open I didn’t even have to look to know that it’s HanJoo. Soon, NakTom, SeoDoh, and SangJoon come in with a couple of minutes to spare. The other two come in just a few seconds late.

5 minutes earlier
Dorm 1
BJoo POV
The movie just finished and we threw away the trash and headed to the other dorm.

2 Blocks away
Gohn POV
We are almost to the dorm and rushed because PGoon hates being late. I noticed that we’re not the only ones that walked.
“Hey Hyungs,” Yano says.
“Hey, Gohno,” Jenissi hyung says as we decided to walk together. We walked in just in time and sat down.

Almost to Dorm 2
Nakta POV
We finally pulled up to the dorm and locked the car. I look behind me and I see Sangjoon pulling in as well. Not a second later we noticed that Seodoh's car is pulling up. We all decided that we come in. Then three minutes later, I see Gohno and Xenissi come in.

Jenissi POV
I check my surroundings. Naktom and Sangjoon shared the couch, Xero and I sharing a chair(me sitting on his lap), PGoon on the arm of our chair, Seodoh on the two kitchen chairs, Hanjoo laying on the floor with two cushions, and Gohno on the love seat(Yano on Gohn’s lap). We all have our eyes on our leader.
“Did everyone have fun?” PGoon asks as we all nod. “Ok. Before we dig in…”
We listen to the leader. He is saying that our manager came to the dorm and said that the schedule was packed. After he finished, he got up, grabbed one of the other kitchen chairs and puts it next to Seogoong. He went back to the kitchen and grabs two bags I assume that he got beforehand. He then gave each couple a box with our names on it. ‘This leader of ours’ I thought as I opened ours and saw that there were two slots and noticed that everyone got our favorite chicken. This leader knows us too well. Speaking of which, he has a smirk on his face
“After you eat, dorm 1 goes to your dorm and everyone goes in the bathroom wash up by pairs. We have a busy tomorrow so get rest.” He says. No wonder.

Gohn POV
After we eat, we all said bye to the other dorm as PGoon, Xero, Kidoh, and “kay-by-bo” to see who showers first, but Yano and I are first, then Seodoh, then Xenissi, then PGoon. 'Lucky’ I thought as we go to the bathroom. After we all are done, we all go to bed at the same time for a schedule packed day tomorrow morning.

Dorm 1
Hojoon POV
We all get to the dorm, and since I’m the oldest in the dorm, PGoon texts me to see who is first in the shower, so I do my job.
“Who goes first,” I ask. Silence. “Since no one is volunteering, Kay by bo,” I say as Sangdo, BJoo, and Nakta catch my drift. Sangdo and I: first. Second: Hanjoo and last: Naktom. Afterward, we hit the hay one by one for a crazy day tomorrow. We all hope that it doesn’t start too early.

8 am
“Wake up dorms,” manager hyung says in the phone.
“Close enough” PGoon and I say in unison as we get up to wake everyone else up.