Ch 04

ToppDogg's Pepero Day

Dorm 1 Hanjoo
Hansol POV
“How about ‘Paranormal Activity’?” I ask as BJoo shakes his head.
“I don’t want me or my baby have nightmares” he answers as I roll my eyes.
“Then how about the original Star Wars?” 
“Ok sure. I’ll make popcorn and drinks.”
“Ok, I’ll go to the store to get candy.”
After we both settle in, I pressed play while we are snuggled up.

Drive-in; Naktom
Atom POV
“While we drive into the drive-in, I make myself comfy as Nakta hyung does the same.
"This is our first date,” I say.
“I know. Boss is killing us,” he answers as I try to change the subject before I get mad.
“What’s playing first?”
“Let’s see. My favorite 'Sunny’. ”
“Mine too.”

Freeway
Hojoon POV
As we get on the road I realize that I forgot to try to go before we left, so this road trip would be a nightmare in a couple of hours. However, I don’t want to see that I’m panicking, especially when it’s not a big deal so I try to come up with a convincing reason for my anxiety in case that Sangdo sees and I was right
“You seem down jagi. What’s up?” He asks
“Nervousness” I immediately answer. “Aren’t you”
“Not really.”

Gangnam
When we arrived, I was not kidding when I said that I’m gonna regret not going pee before leaving because I gotta go.
“Jagi could we find a bathroom before we go shop,” I say.
“I have to go too. There’s a cafe in front of us” he says back as we go to the said cafe. After we do our business he gets us americanos to go before we leave to find a mall. We find a map then get back to Sangdo’s car and drive until we find the mall and it’s HUGE.
“Oh my God,” we both said as we put the car in 'park'. As we go inside, we both have dropped mouths as we look in awe.
“Where to bae?” He breaks me out of my trance as I mentally curse.
“How about we go here…” I start as we both go into a store that sells Gucci.

Starbucks
Jenissi POV
“Two iced unsweetened americanos noona,” I say to the female worker as Xero already sat down in the barely busy coffee shop.
“Hurry up hyung,” Xero says as I walk over.
“I’m coming, I’m coming,” I say to the boy.
We spent the last 5 or so minutes looking over rap lyrics for our next album while waiting for our coffees. After we get them, though we talked until our coffees are inside our bellies.

Seoul spa
Seogoong POV
After we get to the spa, I am ready for this spa day.
“How about we get this?” Kidoh asks as he points at the all-of-the-above package.
“I don’t want to get waxed though” I answer. “How about the pick 3 deal?”
“Sounds good to me. We’re doing hot stones for sure”
“I agree. Let's get some facials."
“And the hot springs.”
“All set,” I say as I place the order.
After the hot stone and throat boasters, we walk to the bathrooms for the hot springs. After we change to a robe, we can’t help but stare at each other. ‘This hottie’ I think as I scan him before heading to the spring.
When we take off the robes though, the looking continues as we both our lips as we set them down and go in the hot water.

Streets of Seoul
Yano POV
“Did they repave the sidewalk or something?” Gohn asks as I shrug to him.
“I don’t think so buggy boo,” I answer as we kept walking. It’s noon so I’m not surprised that the city is very busy. It’s kinda crowded. I’m surprised that I didn’t lose Gohn hyung. As I was busy with my thoughts that when Gohn’s phone rang, I jumped in shock.
“Hey, mom. I’m fine. Just walking with a member. Of course, we’re close. Say hi to dad for me. Love you too. Bye,” He finishes as he looks at me. “You ok baby?”
“I’m fine. Let’s go find that dabboki place.”
“Sounds like a plan.”

Dorm 2
PGoon POV
As I’m watching Return of Superman, I can’t help but worry about the other members. I see my phone on the kitchen counter as I fight the urge to check on them. ‘Don’t even dare PGoon. You never know who’ll get mad if I call’ I say to myself as I continue watching RoS.
30 minutes later
The episode is over as I realize that I’m hungry so I grab my wallet phone and keys so I could go out the door to get pizza and as I open the door I see our manager in front of me. ‘Crap. What does he want’ I curse to myself.
“Hey, Sehyuk. Where are your fellow members?” He asks as I panic.
“Umm… they are out. So that the awkward members… not so awkward” I answer. Last night I came up with a lie in case that ToppKlass ask but I wasn’t suspecting PDnim at all
“Ain’t that what Intimate Note is for?”
“That ain’t around anymore. Why you here?”
“To talk about this week’s schedule” he answers as he tells me
“Ok, I’ll tell them,” I say as both of us leave the dorm to go our separate ways. However, my AppaGoon senses come up again. ‘Dammit. Fight it leader’ I yell at myself as I go to my car and head to my destination. "I am weak.'


Dorm 2, almost 4 pm
Still PGoon POV
After I eat 3 pieces, I realize that I am too weak to eat this whole thing, so I am tempting to go to the other dorm to ask HanJoo if they want the rest. ‘Fight it PGoon…screw it’ I gave in and here I am walking to the other dorm.

Dorm 1
BJoo POV
After we finished the last Star Wars movie, I checked the time…4pm.
“We have time for one more movie. What’s your pick?” I ask Hansol as he stands up to change the movie.
“How about…Frozen?” He answers me with another question.
“As long as it’s not a scary movie.”
“You’re no fun jagi.”
As we are about to play the movie, we get a knock on the door. When I open it, we aren’t surprised that it’s Appa P with his pizza in his hand.
“Hojoon called it” I hear Hansol say as I crack up.
“Sorry to bug you but would you want this pizza? I know you didn’t feel like making a decent lunch” he says as Hansol and I roll our eyes.
“I guess,” I say as I take the box.
“See you in a couple of hours, boys,” he says leaving.
I go back to the couch with Hansol as he presses play.

Halfway through the movie, I hear heavy breathing and noticed that he fell asleep on my chest and I peck his forehead. I, too was about to fall asleep and I didn’t realize that I did.

Drive-in
Nakta POV
The drive-in's afternoon special ends after this next movie that ATom and I are currently watching: Secret reunion. The only movie that wasn’t a comedy. It’s ¾ over and I noticed that Atom was dosing off and I smile as I grab a pillow for him and give it to him.
“Sleep well my love” I whispered to myself.

30 minutes later
The movie was over and I start my car and that woke him up. ‘Crap’ I mentally facepalmed as he stretches.
“Hyung” he whined.
“Yeah” I answer as I drive out of the parking lot on our way to Sonic for dinner. (A/N I wanted to keep the drive-in themed)
“Why didn’t you wake me up?”
“You looked cute and comfy so I let you fall asleep,” I say as he blushes.
We get to the restaurant and ordered the classic and ate then we are off to go back to the dorms.

Gangnam Mall, 3 pm
Sangdo POV
After shopping for a couple of hours, it worked up an appetite for both of us, so we get back to my car and headed back to downtown Gangnam. When we got there, I found a BBQ stand and tried the different types of beef and went for the classic seasoned beef cuts. After I paid for both of our orders along with 2 rice, we started eating.

4 pm
We had a couple of hours left so we got frozen yogurt. After paying the man, Hojoon pulled on my arm as we both run to a music festival.
Rookies were performing as we both sing to the beat. I’m surprised that we didn’t get recognized.