Ch 03

ToppDogg's Pepero Day

1 week later, Korean BBQ restaurant PGoon POV
Since the boys don’t have a schedule tomorrow, they decided to all go on dates(except Pgoon) so they are discussing where they’ll go.
“Make sure to go to different places so it won’t be an awkward situation” I nag. “Cross the main dorm since I’ll be there and not wanting to interrupt.”
“You would text us in the middle of the dates anyway hyung” Hojoon teases.
“Haha, very funny Hojoon-ah,” I say sarcastically.
“He has a point though,” Jenissi says.
“Make sure to also be aware that you’ll be going as best friends and not as lovers. LGBT is still a debatable subject in Korea, so no couples tours,” I nag.
“Ahh come on hyung you no fun,” Seogoong says teasingly.
“I know I am. We’ll talk about this later but for now, finish your meat wraps.”

8 pm Dorm 1
“Have you decided?” I ask.
“BJoo and I decided to stay in the dorm and have a movie night,” Hansol says.
“We are going to a drive-in and watch movies that are playing,” Atom says.
“And we’ll be going to Gangnam,” Hojoon says.
“Ok boys have fun and come to the other dorm to check in on me before you leave,” I say as I leave.

Dorm 2
“What’s the scoop gentleman?”
“Well, Jenissi and I are going to the coffee shop and then the basketball courts,” Xero says. (A/N and yes that part was based on Jenissi’s bday)
“Us SeoDoh are having a spa day then finding a place that sells glass noodles,” Seogoong says.
“What about you Gohno?” I ask after the boys are silent for a good 10 seconds.
“Roaming around the streets of Seoul and probably going to a street market to get dabbokki” Yano says. “What about you hyung?”
“Most definitely watching SBS and if I get hungry I’ll make a trip to a pizza shop” I answer. After a few minutes of talking I ask the 3 pairs to go to bed as he calls Sangdo.
“Go to bed. We all have a busy day tomorrow.”
“What will be doing in the other dorm?” Sangdo asks.
“SBS and a pizza stop” I answer.
“Ok then. Night hyung.” Before he hangs up, Sangdo yells for the others to go to their rooms as I tell him that his phone is still on “Oh crap” he yells hanging up while I’m busting up laughing.


Dorm 2 11 am PGoon POV
As the couples in this dorm are finishing getting ready, the other dorm comes in.
“You boys didn’t have to come as a group,” I say to them.
“I know but Hojoon wanted to,” Nakta says.
“Where are the other 3?” Sangdo asks.
“Finishing up. Why? Are you planning to wait for them to finish so you could go as a group?” I ask.
“No, we just wanted to see what their destinations are,” Sangdo says.
“And see their fashion senses,” Hojoon says.
“Ain’t that Xero’s job?” I ask jokingly, which makes Xero roll his eyes.
“I was just joking,” Hojoon says as Xenissi comes out.
“Stop talking smack Hojoon. You’ll live longer” Xero says.
“Hojoon hyung is dead meat by the time Xero is done with him,” Yano says as he and Gohn come in the living room with 12 granola bars in their hands.
“What are these for?” I ask.
“Energy boasters for the long day. My idea,” Gohn answers.
“You’re weird,” I tell them as they start passing out the bars.
“Not as weird as you hyung,” ATom says.
“You got that right,” Kidoh says laughing.
“Oo granola bars?” Seogoong says as he gives Kidoh one as well.
“Gohn’s idea of breakfast?” I ask.
“At least it gives us at least energy,” Kidoh says as he starts making all except Xenissi iced coffees.
“Thanks, Kidoh,” all of us except Kidoh say.
“And thank you Gohn” all except GohNo and me say.
“So what’s the real reason why you are waiting?” I ask.
“We'll be back before curfew," Hojoon jokes as I sarcastically laugh.
“Fighting everybody. Have fun” I tell them as all of them leave.
“Let today begin,” I say as I drink my coffee while scrolling through the DVR.