Ch 01

ToppDogg's Pepero Day

November 7, 2014
The ToppDogg boys all are secretly dating, except for Gohn and Yano, who has a crush on each other since trainee days, and Appa P Goon, who loves to them when they are going “too intimate”. Its 7 pm and they just got out of a schedule until the 9th. Dorm 1 has Hanjoo NakTom and SanJoon while Dorm 2 has GohNo Xenissi SeoDoh and P Goon. Before going to their dorms, their ChoPD sent them to get takeout and when they were in the vans, they were starving from the smell! And by the time they were at the dorm, they were rushing so they could eat the sweet n sour chicken (15 orders!!! Wowwwwww, BJoo edition ;) )


Yano POV
We are finally out of the vans and headed to our dorm. We all stay at Dorm 1 until late. We all go to the kitchen with our chicken starving. Jenissi hyung grabbed the scissors and cut the bag. When he finally opens the take out boxes we all piled up to eat this heaven in the box. As we were eating, I can’t stop staring at Gohn hyung. He’s so perfect and cute and hot and…
(Gohn looks at Yano)
‘Oh, God. Sangwon, just look away.’ I scolded myself.
I look away from Gohn hyung bright red. Jenissi hyung sees this and comes over.
“Talk to me when we get back to the dorm” Jenissi whispers.
“O…o…ok,” I stamper. Jenissi hyung knows about my little crush on Gohn hyung. As we finish, we talked until 9:30 and Xenissi, SeoDoh, Gohn, PGoon, and I go back to our dorm. When we come in though, Jenissi hyung brings me to his and Xero’s room.
“Jagi where’d you go?” Xero asks.
“Code strawberry,” Jenissi says.
“Oh. Got it hyung.”
“You told him?” I asked.
“He kinda figured since you’re always staring so I told him,” Jenissi answers. “Why can’t you man up and ask him? Waiting since trainee days is long enough.”
“I’m nervous though. I don’t think I could do it,” I tell him.
“I could see him staring at you he seems to like you too,” He says.
I stare at him in disbelief.

Gohn POV
“Hyung this is your chance. Ask him.” Xero tells me.
“I’m been too nervous to ask him out since trainee days,” I answer.
“Do it or it’ll be too late.”
“Ok fine. By the way, what’s code strawberry?”
Xero blushes on my question.



‘Ok Dongsung. Man up and ask him! You’ll never know who would beat you to it.’ I think to myself after Xero leaves me.

Yano POV
“What’s the worst that could happen, maknae?” Jenissi asks.
“He says no and leaves the group?” I answer.
“You’ll never know until you try, Yano. I think he’ll say yes.”
“I don’t know hyung.”
“Just go!” He pushes me out of the shared room. (A/N Xenissi and Yano have one room, Pgoon has the other, Gohn and SeoDoh has the third, and one empty)
As I get pushed out, Gohn is right in front of me. He turns to me shocked and I’m so nervous that my palms are sweaty. As I’m in my thoughts, Gohn pulls me to our spare room.
“I can’t take this anymore. I’ve been keeping this in since trainee years and…” he starts.

Outside the door, no one's POV
“Move Xero I’m can’t hear,” P Goon says.
“Stop arguing or else we’ll miss the rest,” Seogoong snaps.

Inside
“…I have been liking you all these years,” he finishes.
I am speechless. ‘He…he likes me.’
“I’m not only that. I’m in love with you,” he continues.
“Hyung I…” I try to say when he kisses me on the nose.
“Would you be willing to be mine?”
“I love you too hyung. I would love to.”

Outside the door, no one's POV
The 5 boys out the door are cheering when Yano opens the door.

Inside, Yano POV
“Do you want to move in this extra room to give Xenissi some privacy?” Gohn asks.
“Yes, but could we do it tomorrow? I’m tired” I ask.
“Sure. I’m out of energy too.”
“Hold on. I think that I hear the other hyungs outside the door,” I say as I open the door to see that I was right.
“I don’t even wanna know,” Gohn hyung says to them as they are frozen in their place.