2

The Nice One

The question caught the frightened male off guard and his nod was quick to answer. A dry crackle made his skin crawl as one second he was stuck to the web and the next, he was falling again. Baekho opened his eyes while letting out a scream as he slid down from the web all the way to the lower web that he had been on earlier. He bounced harmlessly on the web and looked around anxiously as he got up into a crawling position, keeping his body close to himself as possible. The spider hybrid hopped down and the whole web bounced from his landing, causing Baekho to once again shriek in fear and hurriedly tried to scuttle away from the seemingly larger male but he didn't have a proper grip on the webbing and his limbs were too afraid to have proper control so he looked like a helpless fly caught in the web.

"That's right. Keep screaming and running and crying," the spider snarled from behind and Baekho choked up. He stopped moving when a long leg suddenly appeared just beside his ear, inches away from his face. He shivered and held back his cries again as he slowly started to curl up instead.

"Please... I'm not nice to eat. I'm not delicious," Baekho started to babble in fear as he covered his face. "I didn't mean to come inside your home. I fell in."

In the middle of his babbling and sobbing, he failed to hear the amused hum the other had let out. He felt something roll him over so now his legs were facing upwards in his curled up position. He just wanted to go home. He never should have followed his friends. He should have stood his ground but he was always swept up by the flow easily and he didn't want his friends to dislike him either.

"You're really noisy."

That made Baekho shut up again, only allowing whimpers and what was probably soft rambling escape his lips. The spider hybrid laughed again, sending another wave of fear across Baekho before he felt himself being lifted up effortlessly. He moved his fingers away just to let his vision through and found himself being moved even lower onto the ground. He sat there, confused momentarily until his eyes focused a little more and he screamed again, trying to move back but touched the exact same thing he had seen before him. Skeletons and skulls of all kinds of sizes were littered on the ground. Bits and pieces of meat hung loosely off some or on the ground. Tattered clothes scattered everywhere and Baekho just couldn't take it anymore. He was really going to piss his pants if he was pushed any further than this but unfortunately for him, the spider hybrid was all too amused by Baekho's fear to stop as he once again swept the tiger hybrid up with his longer limbs.

"Noo! Put me down!" Baekho cried out while trying to claw his way back onto the ground where skeletons suddenly seemed like a bigger comfort than the eight long legged male.

"Really? But you were so afraid to see skeletons," the spider and Baekho used his arms to cover himself protectively as he was brought closer to the main human body of the spider hybrid.

"I'm afraid of a lot of things!" Baekho squeaked back in response. The hybrid hummed in amusement again but that only sent bad jitters all over Baekho when he was suddenly tossed like a rag doll upwards. His scream got caught in his throat as he fell and bounced onto another web again. He tried to crawl away to anywhere he could even deem safe but he was trapped with nowhere to go. The spider hybrid hopped onto the web he was on and towered over him again. Baekho's main defense mechanism kicked in again as he curled up on the spot. "I don't want to die!!"

"You'll die eventually when you get older."

Baekho gasped as the spider hybrid laughed cruelly at his obvious distress. "Not like this. I don't want to get eaten."

"You won't feel a thing." The spider hybrid pulled apart Baekho's arms that were covering his face and stuck them onto his web where he couldn't pull them off. "I'll sink my fangs into you and the venom will make the pain all go away." Baekho's hairs stood on its ends when he felt a ghastly cold breath against his neck as the spider hybrid continued talking in a low tone. "Then I'll slowly pluck out every little piece of you starting from your nails." A hand curled around his fingers and he stiffened. "To your eyeballs." Another hand touched his cheek and Baekho could only whimper in utter fear. Cold sweat painted his skin and his fear overriden mind made him pass out.

Baekho jolted awake but he didn't dare move. All around him was still darkness and he knew whatever just happened wasn't a dream even though he wished it was. He was still alive though. Somehow. That had to count for something, right? He looked around warily as he laid in a fetus position on a web that appeared to be weaved like a hammock. He twitched and slowly moved but spiders could feel the vibration in their web and soon, Baekho's nightmare showed up again. He landed on one end of the hammock and Baekho jumped when the whole web tilted over to one side. He clutched onto the web and held on for dear life as he tried to climb away from the approaching spider hybrid who held something in his hand.

"Awake again?" the spider hybrid spoke and Baekho gulped, opting not to reply this time but that seemed to be the wrong choice as the other picked up his speed, moving effortlessly on the web while Baekho struggled to even push himself forward a little. Once again, he was caught in the middle of long limbs and he was about to curl up again but one leg stomped down onto him as if to stop him from going back into a fetus position and he cried out although it didn't hurt.

"Please. If you want to kill me, just do it quickly! I don't want to suffer," Baekho begged and the spider hybrid let out a crackling laugh again. Baekho's sniffles started up again. "Stop toying with me like this. I'm really scared."

"Whatever made you think that I want to kill you?"

Baekho froze and slowly opened his eyes to look up at the spider hybrid. This time, actually focusing on his face where an evil smirk laid on his lips. "Are you.... Serious? You don't want to.... Kill me?"

Another long leg moved and touched Baekho's chin, making him gulp. "No. I thought about it but you're too amusing so I'm going to keep you as my pet."

"What?!" Baekho didn't know which was worse now. Being fodder or a pet to a spider hybrid who only seemed to want him to suffer for his own entertainment. "Y-you can't! I-I-I would n-not make a g-good pet!"

Sharp fangs poked out from the spider hybrid's parted lips as he grinned. "You don't get to choose unless you can crawl up all the way out of the cave." Baekho realised the other was right. He had no way out from the clutches of the spider hybrid unless he actually found an actual way out which was impossible as his gaze directed upwards where only darkness lingered. There was not a single shimmer of light that could indicate the entrance of the cave. "Here. Food."

Baekho's focus turned back to the hybrid who now held out his filled hand. Baekho felt his shivers coming back as the strong scent of blood and familiarity wafted into his senses. "W-what's that?"

"Food. Don't question me and eat it," He hissed but Baekho shut his lips tightly, refusing to eat as the spider hybrid brought the lump of what Baekho believed to be meat close to his lips. The spider hybrid frowned when Baekho continued shaking his head and tried to get away from him despite the leg that kept him pinned on the web. Baekho unwillingly clutched onto the spider leg and tried to push it away from him so he could break free. "Aren't you a tiger? Don't you eat meat?"

"I-I do but you're still toying with me!" Baekho cried out. The red irises in the spider hybrid's eyes twinkled as another grin spread across his lips.

"You can tell what it is, can't you? Eat it, come on."

"N-no!" Baekho howled and his nails sharpened, wanting to swipe at the other other to make him stop but he froze. He couldn't bring himself to hurt the other just to get away. The spider hybrid noticed Baekho's sudden stiffness and the way his hands were curled up in a threatening pose yet stilled. The other's pushiness halted momentarily as he stared at Baekho's curled fingers until he stared moving again. Hands clutching Baekho's cheeks as he tried to part his mouth to stuff the meat inside instead. Baekho clutched onto the spider hybrid's hand to try to stop him instead of hitting or clawing at him.

"Eat it," the other insisted but Baekho still shook his head.

"Please stop. I don't want to eat my own kind," Baekho pleaded him, tears already furiously flowing down his cheeks at the thought that his own kind had died down here. "I rather die than eat that!"