Never Walk Alone

Meant To Be Broken

Time passed quickly. Hoseok never left his brother's side no matter what. Taehyung & Yoongi were also there to help him in everything he needed. Hoseok & Taehyung became a couple, but Hoseok prefered to hide it until Jungkook gives birth.

Soon, Seokjin Namjoon & Jimin also learnt for Jungkook's pregnancy from Taehyung. He found it his duty to tell them everything that happened. 

It was a cold evening, Taehyung & Hoseok were cooking, while Yoongi & Jungkook were watching a movie. The bell rang, so Taehyung went to open it "Guys...?" to his surprise, it was his friends. Seokjin said in a sad tone "Can we talk to Jungkook?", hearing his name made Jungkook approached the door.

He saw all the other 3 guys from the squad. He didn't speak, he only motioned them to come in.

Jimin said "Taehyung told us about your pregnancy..." he bitterly chuckled "...we really regret it". Jungkook's eyes watered, turning red. Namjoon gulped "If there is anything we can help, tell us" he hesitantly smirked. Seokjin frowned his eyebrows in sadness "We're really sorry".

Jungkook nodded, he turned to Taehyung "To how many more did you tell them about me?". The other shook his head "It's only my squad. I believe we should all know what we caused".

Jungkook exhaled, he turned back to the 3 "I forgive you". The others' eyes watered, they all bowed "Hope you stay healthy" said the oldest. They left, all of them wishing him the best for his future.

As they finished dinner, Yoongi got up "I gotta go. It's getting late", Jungkook softly held his hand "Stay..." he said in a quiet tone. The oldest turned to look at Hoseok, who nodded while turning to his food.

They headed in the room, while Taehyung & Hoseok sat in the living room. The younger said in a low tone "Everything is better now", Hoseok caressed his cheek before exhaling in exhaustion "I'm really scared for the moment he'll be giving birth. I know he's strong, but still". Taehyung cupped his face "Don't worry. Everything will be fine" he approached for a kiss, but stopped when they noticed Jungkook.

The younger exhaled through his nose "Are you two dating?", Taehyung looked down, while Hoseok gulped "We can explain". Jungkook shook his head "How long?! Why did you hide it?!", Hoseok approached him "We're dating 4 Months now".

The youngest continued "Why did you hide it?", Hoseok frowned his eyebrows in sadness "I didn't want you to get mad that I'm dating him. You have accepted him as a friend, but maybe you wouldn't accept him as my boyfriend".

Jungkook shook his head in disappointment & walked away. Hoseok's head hung low, while Taehyung caressed his back.

Maybe it was a stupid choice to hide it. He hopes the younger won't be mad for long.

They were eating breakfast, all 3 of them were silent. Yoongi could understand the heavy aura "Is everything alright?" he asked in a hoarse tone. Hoseok raised his head looking at his brother in sadness, instead Jungkook kept eating.

As they finished, Hoseok spoke "I'm sorry Jungkook. I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm sorry". The younger looked at him, pouting "Apology accepted, but don't hide anything from me". Hoseok smiled brightly, tightly hugging his younger.

Yoongi nodded "Alright! What happened?" he curiously asked. They broke the hug & Jungkook looked at him with a bright smile "Hoseok & Taehyung are dating 4 Months now". Yoongi's eyes shot open in surprise, making the brothers laugh "Didn't expect that" he smirked.

Later on, Taehyung came over, immediately hugging Jungkook "Sorry for hiding it", the younger broke the hug "It's ok, just don't do it again".

They all sat together, until Jungkook offered "Hoseok! I really want to eat Japchae from the canteen". The older stood up "Alright, I'm going!", his boyfriend also stood up "I'm coming with you" they both walked out.

They still hadn't reached the store, when Hoseok received a call from Yoongi. He quickly answered 'Yes', the other responded in full of panic 'Come quickly at the near hospital! It's time!' he hang up.

Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's wrist "Let's go" he started walking him fast. The younger confused asked "What's the matter?" Hoseok looked at him "Jungkook is giving birth". Taehyung immediately stopped him, reaching his hand out for a taxi.

They quickly arrived, seeing Yoongi walking back & forth "What happened?" asked Hoseok. The older passed his hand through his hair "He felt much pain in his belly. He couldn't move, so I called an ambulance. His doctor came & told me that it's about time". 

They waited for 45 minutes, until the doctor came out "Hello Hoseok" he turned to the other two "Hello gentlemen. The Caesar section went pretty well. So, you can go & see Jungkook. They're both healthy". They all felt relieved, almost running in the younger's room.

Jungkook was holding the baby, Yoongi almost run next to him. He caressed the baby's head, also kissing Jungkook's forehead "It's so beautiful".

Hoseok was still standing on the doorway, unable to move. Tears of happiness started running down his face. He felt Taehyung's warm hand holding his "Come on" he smirked calmly.

They all looked at the baby, making happy wishes. Asking him how he felt & making beautiful compliments. 

That moment Seokjin, Namjoon & Jimin walked in. The youngest among the three said happily with an eye smile "Congratulations!", they all approached. They let him flowers "We wanted to bring a toy too, but Namjoon accidentally broke it" said Seokjin while laughing. Namjoon threw his shoulders down "We said we wouldn't say it". They all laughed, keeping a positive aura.

They all became really good friends in the future. They helped Jungkook with everything he needed for the baby & himself if he asked to.

Jungkook & Yoongi lived together at his house. It was bigger and much more comfortable for the baby. While, Taehyung took Hoseok in his house, so he wouldn't have to pay the rent.

Hoseok was always on his brother's side. He barely left the baby from his arms, holding him warmly. That was a new happy beginning & they would all do anything to keep it this way.

                                      THE END.