Consequences

Meant To Be Broken

He woke up by Jungkook throwing up. Quickly heading to see him. He stood on the bathroom doorway, rubbing his eye "You alright?", the younger was kneeling on the floor "It's nothing. I probably ate something wrong".

They both sat for breakfast, Hoseok was still sleepy. He raised his head seeing Jungkook eating everything fast. He spoke in a hoarse tone "Eat slowly. You'll choke", the younger giggled & slowed down slightly.

They sat on the living room, silently watching TV. Jungkook could feel his brother's bad mood, yet he decided to ask "Hoseok..." the other looked at him "...what did you do to them?". Hoseok threw his head back "They all took what they deserved" he chuckled "You want to know the details?". Jungkook hesitantly nodded.

During the description he could see Jungkook's eyes shining in happiness. A small smile rose on his face, he hugged him "Thank you, brother" he let out some tears.

Some minutes later they stood up, wanting to go to cook something. Jungkook froze, softly touching his head "Ah..." his tone low. Hoseok immediately held his arm as he seemed ready to fall "Jungkook!".

The younger came back to his senses "Let's go..." he weakly said. The older exhaled heavily "We'll go to the doctor now! You always throw up & you're dizzy. Jungkook, don't tell me you're alright. Let's go now". The younger nodded, feeling indeed awful these past days.

They didn't wait long, until a friendly young doctor examined him. He checked the normal stuff on the patient "Hmm, your health seems pretty fine. I would ask you to follow me somewhere alone".

Jungkook look at his brother, who seemed unsure "Alright..." he said in a quiet tone. The doctor chuckled "Don't worry. It's not something dangerous".

He took him in the ultrasound room for a check up. Jungkook panicked but patiently waited for the professional's words.

The man smiled calmly "Ah I see. I was sure, that's why I took you alone. Jungkook, you're pregnant". The younger felt like his soul left his body. Pregnant? How? Wasn't he a male? It's Yoongi's probably. That's what scares him the most.

Jungkook came out of the room, holding the x-rays in an envelope. Hoseok approached him "What's the problem?", the younger looked away "Let's talk home" he started walking away in trembling steps.

Jungkook sat on the sofa, the results resting on his thighs, while his head was fully lowered. Hoseok stood in front of him "So? What is it?", the other didn't raise his head, he only looked on the side in tears.

His brother sat in front of him, cupping his face "Jungkookie tell me". The younger sniffed some times, inhaling some uneven breaths "I'm...I'm..." he exhaled fully before finishing his sentence "I'm pregnant".

Hoseok turned pale, he felt like someone ripped off his heart. He gulped, looking at Jungkook who was crying harder "What will you do now?" his voice came out like a whisper.

Jungkook looked at him, he shrugged "I don't know. I don't want to kill the innocent child that is growing inside me...but I also don't want to have his child". Hoseok closed his eyes for a second, knowing that his brother was right.

Jungkook said determined "I wanna talk to him", the other's eyes widened in surprise "What?". Jungkook continued "He needs to know, even if he doesn't care", Hoseok said in a serious tone "Are you sure?". Jungkook nodded & Hoseok immediately stood up, heading to Yoongi's house.

He wore the same mask as that night he attacked him. He knocked on the door, lowering his head not wanting to be seen from the peephole.

Yoongi opened the door with his forearm, as both of his hands were damaged because of him. He recognized him, immediately trying to shut the door. Instead, Hoseok pressed his hand on the door, getting inside.

Yoongi almost jumped back "What do you want?" he was in panic, thinking that he probably came to finish him. Hoseok grabbed him by the collar "You need to take responsibility of your actions" he went to drag him, but Yoongi resisted.

He said through his teeth "You already beat me & stabbed me! What more you want?". Hoseok looked at him deeply in the eyes with hate "Jungkook wants to see you". Yoongi relaxed his body, following Hoseok. He wanted to see Jungkook so much. He missed him.

They arrived at his house, Yoongi gulped as Hoseok put on the keys "Who are you?" he asked hesitantly, but got ignored. He felt his heart beating fast when he saw Jungkook's face. He really wanted to hold him in his arms & tell him that he regretted listening to Taehyung's pointless plan.

Jungkook could admit that he felt relieved seeing Yoongi in that awful situation he was. His hands tied in a , a big bruise on the side of his eye & his lips had a dried blooded wound.

Jungkook looked at his brother "Leave us alone", his older took off his mask, not caring that Yoongi would see his face "But...". Jungkook shut him a pleading look, Hoseok crashed his shoulder with Yoongi before walking away.

Yoongi said in a soft tone that hid excitement "Jungkook..." his face lightened. The younger's serious expression didn't change "I never wanted to see you or your friends again. I thought of resigning & going back to my hometown..." he inhaled a shaky breath "...but I can't". Yoongi frowned his eyebrows in sadness, he felt so guilty for destroying Jungkook.

The younger wiped his tears "Whatever..." he tried to be strong "...I don't ask you to take any responsibility. I just want you to know".

He handed him the examination. Yoongi felt a cold wave of sweat hitting his body, goosebumps covering him. He looked at the younger "Are you pregnant?", Jungkook nodded "And unfortunately it's yours".

Yoongi felt his knees slowly betraying him, he was too young to be a father. He continued "Are you gonna keep it?", Jungkook sniffed "I don't know yet. Anyway, I just wanted to inform you. Leave".

Yoongi gulped, walking away. He felt like throwing up. He felt disgusted with his own self. He was so careless & his thoughtless actions caused big consequences. 

That day, Jungkook didn't want to talk to anyone. He was looking out of the window, thinking everything all over again. What had he done wrong to be through this pain? 

Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about it. He decided to call Taehyung 'We need to meet', the younger exhaled 'I'm not in the mood...'. Yoongi didn't care 'It's serious. Meet me now at the park close to my house' he hang up, not caring for his reply.

He impatiently waited, until he saw him coming. Taehyung wasn't in the mood "What do you want?", Yoongi frowned his eyebrows "Are you satisfied after your stupid plan?". The younger exhaled shakily "You called me here to talk about it?", Yoongi chuckled.

He approached him, looking at him fully. He was pale & looked upset, while he had his hands deeply shoved in his pockets. He noticed his knees trembling "What is it, Tae? Did he come to you too?". Taehyung raised his head from the ground "What do you want, Yoongi?".

The older chuckled "We took what we deserved, but..." he sharply exhaled "...Jungkook...is pregnant" he hardly finished it. Taehyung gulped "W-What?", Yoongi nodded standing closer to him "Because of your worthless plan I'm gonna be a father, you bastard".

Tears poured down his face, as he covered his mouth with his palm, accidentally making his blue wrist visible to Yoongi. He shakily said "Are you...sure?", the older nodded "He showed me the ultrasound results".

Taehyung turned him his back, passing his hand through his hair. He looked at him again "How did you meet him?", Yoongi smirked. He approached him, tapping the hickeys on his neck "The guy who had fun with you took me there".

Taehyung clenched his jaw "Where is Jungkook? Tell me", Yoongi chuckled "Doesn't matter..." he couldn't finish because Taehyung almost screamed "Tell me!".

Taehyung got his information. During his way home, he thought of visiting & apologizing to him. When he arrived, he walked back & forth thinking about his younger. Tears started running down his face, as a mental breakdown followed thinking everything all over again.

Next day, he stood away from his house, waiting for the younger to come out. His eyes opened when he saw him. His appearance was the same, but he was different & Taehyung could understand that.

He wanted to talk to him, but his feet wouldn't move. That moment, Hoseok came out too. Taehyung felt like somebody ripped off his soul. He recognized him. He was the one that attacked him that night. He started trembling, unable to control his tears. He turned & left, knowing that he couldn't appear in front of them.

He wanted to apologise to his younger, even if he knew well enough that he would be satisfied with the pain he has been through from Hoseok's revenge. He didn't care if he laughed or throw him out. He needed to apologise. 

For now he had to think of a way to find him alone, as he trembled in the thought of Hoseok.