Answers

Meant To Be Broken

Taehyung knew it wasn't right to stand out of Jungkook's house for hours, but he had no other option. He wanted to talk to him without Hoseok's presence.

It was around 17:00 when he saw Hoseok leaving the house. He waited some minutes to see if he would come back, but he didn't. So he seized his chance. 

He stood out of the door. He inhaled & exhaled trying to gain courage. Finally, he rang the bell, holding his breath.

Jungkook complained "What did you forget?" he had sent Hoseok to buy him kimbap, because he was longing for it.

He froze when he saw Taehyung "What are you doing here?", the other said like a whisper "Can I talk to you?". Without a second thought Jungkook went to close the door, but Taehyung blocked it "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I mean it. I know you won't believe me..." he was cut off by the other "Why did you do it?" he was in the verge of crying.

He brought him inside. He wanted an answer. 

Silence.

Taehyung repeated "I'm really sorry...", the other angrily cut him off "Answer me! Why did you do it?". The older exhaled shakily "I...I don't know. I mean...I just found you an easy victim, so I...". He was his bully, what could he answer? No bullying has a logic base.

Jungkook shook his head "How pathetic. Why do you want to apologize all of a sudden?". Taehyung kneeled in front of him, wanting to make proper eye contact "It doesn't matter. I wish I could turn the time back...".

That moment, Hoseok walked in. Panic filled Taehyung, he froze in his spot trembling, unable to take his eyes off the oldest.

Hoseok let the food "Jungkook, I..." he noticed Taehyung "What the hell are you doing here?". He grabbed his arm, making his younger cry out. Jungkook spoke "He came here to apologize", Hoseok bitterly chuckled.

He tightened his hold, while with the other hand he gripped on his jaw, forcing an eye contact "You should have thought that earlier. An apology doesn't turn everything back. You can't fix a broken glass!" he raised his tone. Taehyung trembled, words weren't coming out of his mouth.

Hoseok chuckled "Use your mouth, sweetie. Unfortunately, I didn't try it the previous time, maybe I should now" he mocked. A tear fell from his eye "N-no..." it was the only word that came out.

Jungkook got up "Let him go..." he said coldly. Hoseok pushed Taehyung from his arm "Get outta here" making him feel like a trash.

Taehyung obeyed. He walked towards the door, turning to look at Jungkook with pleading eyes, before leaving. He cried on his way home. He was treated & felt like a trash.

Hoseok couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung, except the fact that he was mad with the other's audacity, he couldn't stop thinking about that night.

Jungkook noticed that he was spacing out "Ignore him" he understood that it was because of Taehyung. The older clueless looked at him "Eh? Ah no no, I'm thinking about other stuff". Jungkook shook his head "I know you well enough", Hoseok let out an annoyed sound "I'm not thinking about him" he coldly said.

The night came too quickly, as Hoseok was lost in his thoughts. He laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Taehyung was really handsome, cute, y. Everything Hoseok would ask for. He imagined if they had met under other circumstances. He quickly shook his head. What was he thinking? Actually who was he thinking about? Taehyung was the one that destroyed his brother's life. He closed his eyes, incapable of thinking anything else other than Taehyung.

Yoongi played with his lighter. His mind filled with Jungkook. He couldn't hide that he was scared to become a father, but it was happening anyway. He had to take responsibility of his actions. No matter how mad he was at Taehyung, still it was his fault for listening & completing it fully. He threw his head back "Jungkook..." he whispered with his eyes closed. He would finish his duty & take care of Jungkook and his child.

Yoongi wasn't in the best situation, but had kinda recovered. He showered, getting himself perfectly prepared. He bought an orange rosebud as a present for Jungkook. 

He hesitated, knowing that Hoseok will probably open, but knocked. To his surprise, Jungkook opened, making Yoongi straighten his body posture "Hello Jungkook" he reached to give him the flower.

The younger stared at it, then he turned his eyes back to the other "Why are you here?" he said in a monotone voice. Yoongi scratched the back of his head in awkwardness "Ehm...I came to talk about our baby".

The younger got upset "I don't have anything to say. Go" he went to close the door. Yoongi stopped it with his feet on the bottom of the door "Jungkook! You have something that also belongs to me! Don't you dare to kill it!".

That moment the pushing stopped, Hoseok opened the door. Yoongi walked a few steps back, getting ready for a fight. The other looked at in utter disgust "You have the audacity to tell him what to do? He's the one carrying it & you're the one that forced him into it. Get the hell out of here, before things get worse" his tone low.

Yoongi sniffed "The baby he is carrying is also mine. I want him to keep it" he started to lose his patience. Jungkook raised his voice "I'll do whatever I want with it!", Yoongi pointed his finger at him "Jungkook! Keep it, you understand me?!". Hoseok went to close the door "Get outta my face!" he banged the door close.

Jungkook hugged his brother, crying on his shoulder "What should I do?", Hoseok tenderly caressed the back of his head "Shh. For now, calm down".

They were eating when the younger spoke "Hoseok, shouldn't I forgive them?". The other shot him an angry look "After what they did?", Jungkook shook his head "We took our revenge...it's pointless to hate them forever".

Hoseok let the chopsticks "Of course you can hate them forever. Because of them you're carrying a baby & you don't have money for abortion either much money to raise it".

Jungkook looked down for a moment "It's his child too" he looked at him "He needs to help me at least with some money". Hoseok said through his teeth "We don't need him", the younger abruptly answered "I do!" he run in his room. Hoseok crashed his fist on the table, passing his hand through it.

Jungkook took his decision, he would go to Yoongi. He started walking out, but Hoseok stopped him "You're old enough to take your own decision, so I'm not gonna be a burden. Call me if anything happens". Jungkook hugged him tightly "I love you" with that he walked out.

He was standing out of Yoongi's big house, he fixed his hair before ringing the bell. A mischievous smirk rose on Yoongi's face when he saw, allowing him to get inside.

He sat too close to the younger "Well well, what are you doing here baby?", Jungkook gulped "What do you really want?". Yoongi chuckled "To take what's mine" his eyes darkened.

Jungkook instantly regretted his decision, he stood up "I gotta go". Yoongi grabbed his wrist, forcing him to sit. He placed his other hand on the back of Jungkook's head "Don't be too bossy, Jungkook. I really regretted what I did. I tried to be good with you. Don't over do it, hmm baby" his face now inches away from the younger's.

Jungkook weakly pushed his chest "You're hurting me" he looked at his wrist. Yoongi smirked, softening his hold as he gave it a tender kiss before letting it "Now, Jungkook, come live with me" his tone low & almost melodic.

The younger shook his head, getting up "No I won't" he tried to leave. Yoongi lost it, he grabbed his wrist again "You have my baby! Damnit!", Jungkook whined "Let me go!". Luckily, he was close to the door, so he opened it, making Yoongi let go of his wrist as people could now see them.

Jungkook shook his head "Maybe I shouldn't keep it" he said like a whisper before almost running away.

He was alone at home, so he run in his room shutting the door. He sat on the bed, hugging his knees as he couldn't hold his tears anymore.

Hoseok headed to Taehyung. The younger opened, but had no time to react as Hoseok got inside. Taehyung backed off, breathing heavily "What do you want?", Hoseok angrily responded "Why did you apologize to Jungkook?".

Taehyung gulped, avoiding eye contact. Hoseok hissed, he grabbed his hair, making him let out a both annoyed & deep sound. Hoseok smirked "You liked that?" he gripped his hold on his hair, seeing how much Taehyung tried to hide that he liked it. Hoseok passed his tongue on his lips "You like it hard, pretty boy?", the younger said in a breathy tone "Leave me alone".

The older chuckled, their noses almost touching "Did Yoongi tell you about Jungkook?". Taehyung's eyes widened, he didn't want to put Yoongi in a worse situation. He just stared at Hoseok with pleading eyes. The older angrily raised his voice "Speak!", still Taehyung didn't answer.

Hoseok nodded "Alright. I can make you speak". He dragged him on the table, bending him over. He pressed on him "You either speak or I'll you on the table". Taehyung was crying "No...", the older pulled his hair seeing his face "Speak!".

Taehyung bit his lower lip "Yes! Yoongi told me about the pregnancy!". Hoseok cursed, he pressed on him, while the younger tried to push Hoseok's hips with his hand, letting out some sweet muffles.

He pinned Taehyung's wrists on the table, his torso almost touching his back. He ed his hips forward "Who else knows?" he almost whispered in his ear. Taehyung let out a shaky breath "No one else. Only me & Yoongi".

Hoseok ed his hips two more times "Are you saying the truth?". Taehyung swallowed his lips & nodded "I am...it's only me & Yoongi". Hoseok bit his earlobe "Good boy" he ed one more time, before walking away, leaving the door open.

Taehyung fell on the floor, as his knees gave up. He tried to calm down his heavy breathing. A tear fell from his eye. He had a weird attraction towards Hoseok. He didn't feel only fear when he saw him. He couldn't even he himself understand it, but he hoped Hoseok would visit him again.