Steps

Meant To Be Broken

Taehyung decided to visit his three hospitalised friends. Luckily they were in the same room.

Taehyung brought flowers for all of them "How are you feeling?". They were getting better & it was obvious. Seokjin smirked sweetly "I think we're much better", Namjoon complained "Where is Yoongi?".

At the exact moment Yoongi walked in "I heard my name..." he chuckled "...long time no see" he smirked. They all laughed, then the oldest said "Where are the flowers?", Yoongi frowned his eyebrows "What flowers?". Seokjin rolled his eyes "We're patients & like Taehyung did, you have to give us something". Yoongi shot him an arrogant look "I brought myself & that's already enough" . Seokjin rolled his eyes once again, while Namjoon complained & Jimin laughed. A smile formed on Taehyung's face. He missed his friends, but most of all he missed their old times.

Jungkook could notice how Hoseok was always lost in his thoughts. He pouted "Hoseok, what are you thinking?", the other shrugged "Nothing". Taehyung. He hadn't only ruined his brother, he had also ruined him too. He couldn't think anything besides him.

The younger exhaled "I'm bored..." he whined "...let's do something together". Hoseok looked at him "Like what?", the younger's eyes widened as he spoke "Let's play video games". The other nodded "Alright" he didn't want to disappoint him.

Jungkook exhaled, he knew his brother didn't want to play "Hoseok, are you in love?". The older froze. Was he? He shook his head "I'm not...", the younger giggled "Yes, you are". Hoseok got serious "Let's play the game" his tone as low as before.

Jungkook decided to continue to until he reveals it "Who's the lucky person?". Hoseok reacted on impulse "I said I'm not!" he raised his voice. Jungkook gulped, feeling both sad & scared.

Silence.

"I'm sorry..." the younger's voice barely coming out. Hoseok shook his head "No, I'm sorry". It wasn't Jungkook's fault. It was only Taehyung's. 

Taehyung forgot everything when he was with his squad, but now he came back to reality. He wanted to help Jungkook. He wanted to change the bad thing he did with something good.

He showered, thinking about Hoseok. Maybe if they had met under other circumstances he would have really liked him. He was handsome & hot. He shook his head, trying to throw away the useless thoughts. Hoseok hated him & he was sure about it.

He took good care of himself fully, spraying some perfume before heading to Jungkook's house.

He rang the bell, fixing his shirt as he waited. Hoseok opened "What are you doing here?", Taehyung gulped "I wanna help Jungkook...". The older angrily chuckled "You really have no limits. Stop coming here" he shut the door on his face.

Jungkook came out of his room "Who was it?", Hoseok shook his head "Doesn't matter". The younger opened the door again, seeing Taehyung still standing on the same spot with his head lowered. The stranger looked at his younger "Hello Jungkook" a small smirk was drawn on his face. The younger nodded "Hello. Come inside".

Jungkook was tired of hating him. He could see the remarkable change on Taehyung after the revenge.

They sat on the living room alone, both quiet for some minutes. Taehyung spoke first "I came here to tell you, that...I want to help you if you need anything". Jungkook chuckled "You can't. The only thing I need is money", the older's eyes shone "I can! I can give you money or buy you food or something for the baby". Jungkook stopped him "Taehyung. It's ok".

They both fell quiet again.

The older gulped "So, you decided to keep the baby?". Jungkook turned his head fully down, before gaining the courage to look at him & speak "I don't know. I don't have much time if I wanna abort it". Taehyung looked at him in utter sadness.

Jungkook spoke again "I don't know if I'm capable of raising a child alone. Thankfully, I have Hoseok..." he shook his head "...I don't know if Yoongi will be a good father" he shrugged.

Taehyung frowned his face, as tears poured "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" his voice shaky "It's all because of me". Jungkook shook his head "Taehyung! Let's leave it on the past".

The older wiped his tears with his sleeve, he nodded "Tell me, how can I help. I really want to help you at something". Silent tears fell from Jungkook "Yoongi is really possessive. I was at his house & things got messy".

Taehyung got angry "You want me to talk to him? Yoongi is really a bastard sometimes". Jungkook shrugged "Will he listen to you or things will get messier?", Taehyung looked down. He knew Yoongi wasn't the type to listen to anyone if he wanted something.

Hoseok walked in "Aren't you hungry? You told me you wanted to eat before" his eyes only on his brother, making Taehyung look down. Jungkook nodded "Yes, let's eat! Taehyung stay with us", the other raised his head in surprise. He looked at Hoseok, but the older just walked out of the room. He looked at Jungkook "I don't think...", the younger ignored him. He dragged him in the kitchen by his wrist.

They all sat quietly enjoying the tasty food. Jungkook swallowed "How's it?", Taehyung shyly nodded "It tastes really good", the youngest abruptly answered "Hoseok cooked it! He's an amazing cook".

As they finished, Jungkook said "I'll go to the bathroom for a minute" with that he left the two alone. Taehyung spoke "I'm sorry", Hoseok ignored him. The other looked down for a minute, until Hoseok responded "You should be".

Hoseok continued in a suspicious tone "Were you the one that left the DVD that night?". Taehyung inhaled "Yes, it was..." he couldn't finish because Hoseok grabbed his neck, pinning him with his body on the wall.

He pressed on him, their faces too close "And you expect me to forgive you that easily?". Taehyung gulped, looking the older in the eyes "I regretted everything I did. I mean it". Hoseok tightened his hold, but that moment he heard Jungkook's steps, making him back away from Taehyung.

Jungkook could notice that something wasn't right "Is everything alright?". Taehyung looked at him with watery eyes "I have to go" with that he took his jacket "Good night" his eyes ly on the youngest. As the door closed, Jungkook turned to Hoseok "What did you do?", the older let out an annoyed sound & walked in his room.

2 days passed, they were having much fun when the bell rang. It was Yoongi, the older said "Can we talk privately?". Jungkook was scared from the other's previous behavior, so he decided take him in his room. That was the only way Hoseok would help him if anything happened.

They sat on Jungkook's bed, the older said "I lost control the previous time. I didn't mean to" he turned the younger's face, making eye contact "Did you decide to keep it?".

Jungkook nodded, looking down at his thighs. Yoongi chuckled, placing his hand on his thigh "That's my baby boy". He pressed his lips in his ear "I would really you for a second child, but I gotta wait for the first one" his squished his thigh, chuckling when he saw Jungkook's shocked expression.

The older didn't stay any longer, he was at the doorway "Call me if you need anything or stay at my house once" he winked. Jungkook cleared his throat "Alright". Yoongi went for a kiss, but Jungkook moved his head back, avoiding it.

The older smirked, gripping on the back of his head, connecting their lips fully for a quick kiss. He broke it with a sound "Take a rest" he tapped his nose with his index finger.

The door closed, Jungkook passed his tongue on his lips, swallowing them. He still liked Yoongi.