Chapter VII

This Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu glared at Elkie as she sat down at an empty table. Her brows were furrowed together as she watched Elkie trying to flirt with poor Sana. 

That ! Can she stop being for like a minute? Tzuyu thought as she watched Sana fumble with her fingers more in discomfort.

Sana had never been in this kind of situation before. A situation where someone was actually intrested in her. Sana couldn't lie about how pretty Elkie was but the more Elkie coudn't keep shut the more unattractive she became. Sana heard something slide onto the table. It was their drinks. Sana couldn't have been more happy to leave. 

Sana grabbed their drinks but Elkie pulled her back. "Hey, come on. You gotta owe me something for dealing with Tzuyu's bull for five minutes and trying to talk to you," Elkie smirked. "I am dearly sorry but I already like someone. Now let go and excuse us," Sana said. She tried pulling her hand back, to no avail. Sana may be crazy but she was not strong.

"Come on Sana, don't make me force you to go out with me now. Plus I don't give a if you have someone who appeals to you already, just one date," Elkie gritted through her teeth as she gripped tighter onto Sana's wrist, "please, you're really pretty and I regret not finding you before Tzuyu." Okay. Now this was a problem. Sana started to try and slip out of her grip and instead, she fell backwards with the drinks. 

Sana looked up to see Tzuyu. Tzuyu was gripping Elkie's shirt tightly as she held a fist above Elkie's head. Elkie flinched as she saw Tzuyu. She used her open hand to grip Tzuyu's collar of her shirt. She got a smack to the hand. 

While Tzuyu was busy Sana was busy trying to repair the spilled drinks. Only Tzuyu's was closed and sealed while Sana's was spilled all over the floor. Sana sighed as she grabbed Tzuyu's drink and put it on the table. 

Just as she put it onto a nearby table, a smack could be heard around the room. Only two people were watching the scene as the shop was not very popular.

Sana turned around to see Tzuyu squatting on the floor holding her cheek. Sana gasped as she stared at Elkie. Elkie wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter