Chapter IX

This Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana slowly closed the door as she thought Tzuyu had fallen asleep. She walked downstairs as she got ready to cook. 

"Ms. Sana, please let me do the cooking for you," it was Mark. He put on his apron as he softly shoved Sana aside, grabbing a pot and filling it with water. Sana grabbed his hands, "no, I'll do it. It's the least I could do for Tzuyu afterall," Sana said as she snatched the pot out of his hands. She poured out the water and instead put in... soy sauce? Mark stared at her in complete confusion. His hands twitched as they tried restraining themselves from snatching the pot back. Sana kept her focus as she continued filling it with soy sauce. 

Then, she poured in the water. She boiled it. Afterwards she began to cut up vegetables and meat she found in their fridge. She put all of it together and let it boil. Mark was staring at the pot of amazing aroumas. Sana noticed and gave a smile, she grabbed a spoon off the table, "wanna try? It's a Japanese recipe I learned a while back. Sorry if it will taste a bit odd at first but it becomes amazing after time!" She gave a laugh as she handed Mark the spoon. Mark hesitated before putting the odd mixture into his mouth. Once he did, all he tasted was flavour and a bitter sweet taste afterwards. It tasted just as good as it smelt. 

Sana laughed at his reaction. "Would you like some?" She asked as she began spooning it into a bowl. Mark nodded eagerly as he grabbed the bowl full of hot delicous soup. "May you give me the recipe?" He asked with his mouth full. "No problem." She grabbed a note off the fridge and began writing it down. Mark  stared in amazment as he admired Sana's incredible jawline. If he wanted, he could cut himself with her jawline. 

Sana finished up writing and handed him the note. "Make sure to give some to Tzuyu every morning and night. I heard it helps with sickness," Sana stated before heading up with a large bowl of soup in her hand. Sana slowly made her way up the long staircase as she was careful to not drop any. She opened Tzuyu's door and found Tzuyu upright all over again. Sana frowned, "I thought you were sleeping Tzuyu." Sana groaned as she pulled a chair over to the bed. Tzuyu responded with a nod, "I was. But then I woke up cause you took too long." Sana was taken aback. She playfully smacked Tzuyu's arm. "Meanie," she whined. She placed the bowl down and crossed her arms, pouting. 

Tzuyu caught on and grinned. Making up a tease but the smell of the soup caught her attention. Tzuyu tried reaching for the bowl but got a slap to the hand. "Ow! What the hell was that for?" Tzuyu whined, rubbing her hand. Sana kept the frown on her face. "You were being mean. You don't get to eat until you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter