Chapter VIII

This Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up having a bright light shining in her eyes. She squinted as she grabbed her phone. 

Last night was a long night, Tzuyu had taken her out for dinner and they took another stroll around the park before they departed. Tzuyu said she felt bad for putting all that pressure on her so they decided to go out once more. Forgetting the who 'Elkie cafe fight' ordeal. 

Sana got up and got dressed. She put on her daily school uniform and put on her shoes. She grabbed her bag and her denim jacket and headed off to JYP High.

When she arrived, she was excited to see a certain someone. Sana ran into the classrom wanting to see those beautiful eyes. Instead, there was an empty desk. 

What? Tzuyu is usually here before me? Where is she? Sana thought, suddenly, her thoughts were cut off as a hand grasped her shoulder. She turned around to see Momo. Her childhood friend. Momo knew everything about Sana, but she just didn't know that Sana had picked up the art of killing.

"Hey Sana," she smiled, "find another girl?" Momo whispered as she moved closer. Sana nodded, "yup! And she's different from the others."

Momo's eyebrow raised, "seriously? Who is it and how?" Momo asked. Sana only replied with a shrug. "I dunno. Her name is Tzuyu and she just gives me a different feeling. She makes me happy."

Momo grinned, "yeah, yeah. Sure Sana, make sure you don't move on from this one. I heard Chou Tzuyu is pretty rich and the most popular girl here," Momo sighed.  She stared up at the time as her hand removed itself from Sana's shoulder, "sorry Satang, I've gotta get to class. The bell is about the ring in about five minutes." Sana nodded as she gave Momo a large hug. "See you Momo."

Momo let out a chuckle as she ran out of the class. Sana watched as she ran off and then turned her attention back to the empty desk.

Sana frowned as she stared at the desk the whole class period. A pat on the back snapped her out of it. 

It was Son Chaeyoung. Why was she here? She wasn't in any of their classes. "Hi Sana. I heard about Tzuyu being sick and so I came here. I saw you staring at the desk so I thought you were worried about Tzuyu. So I just wanted to let you know," Chaeyoung let out a large smile, her eyes turning into cresents, "thanks for thinking about her. Unlike Dahyun, she was on her phone the whole time. Not once did she mention Tzuyu! Oh, can I tell you I was mad." 

Chaeyoung grabbed her bag she had placed onto the desk besides Sana and headed off. "Oh!" She stopped, "Sana, may you mind giving this medicene to Tzuyu for me? I can't do it cause I've got afterschool and then swim class afterwards." Chaeyoung grabbed a bottle of medication out of her bag and handed it over to Sana. Sana nodded quietly, "no problem Chaeyoung, I'll e sure to let her know too." Chaeyoung thanked her as she wrote down the address of Tzuyu's house. She finally walked out as she waved to Sana. 

Sana scoffed as she crumbled up the paper and shoved it into her bag. She stared at the medication Chaeyoung had given her as she put it gently into her pocket. 

Sana headed out to Tzuyu's mansion. She parked her bike and climbed over the house gates with ease. Or not. She fell over once she climbed over but she shrugged it off and she patted her pocket to make sure the medication was still there. 

It was. Sana sighed in relief as she walked up to the front door. She knocked once. Nothing responded. 

She knocked again an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter