Chapter III

This Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu walked to school, buried in fear. Every corner she took, every step she made, was cautious. Clearly, she did not want to end up like her aunt. When she finally arrived, she ran into the building. She zoomed into class and took her seat. Clearly making everyone worried. She slumped into her seat and stayed there until class began. 

Sana was ready to start a new day, fresh and relaxed. She was excited to see her Tzuyu at school. She even made sure to double wash her clothes to rid of the bloodstains. She quickly packed her bag and put on her shoes as she went her way. She grabbed her bike and began peddling, ready to see Tzuyu sitting at her desk, all serious and maintained. She had also ordered a new knife yesterday night before going to bed. She pulled up to the bike rack and chained her bike up. It sat there clean and shiny, it's black exterior making it harder to see at night. 

Sana entered the school skipping in glee. Everyone stared at her in confusion as she was never this giddy. Sana slipped into class 210B and sat down at her desk. Admiring Tzuyu's new fear. She decided to make a conversation. "Hey, Tzuyu! Looking great today!" She smiled. Tzuyu glared at her, "didn't I warn you to stay away from me?" She grunted, her posture straightening. "I know, but you seemed so down today!" She grinned, I need a way to get her to talk Sana thought as she faked another smile. Then, an idea popped into her head. " So... I heard on the news today that Chou Industries is going on hiatus for a while. The manager Marine Chou was murdered last night in her home... sad right?" Sana acted worried as she stared at Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu looked down, "she was my aunt..." Sana acted surprised once she heard it, she thought the woman was her mother! "Oh... I'm sorry for your loss Tzuyu..." Sana looked away. 

Tzuyu shook her head, "no problem, I didn't like her much anyway." "ah. No wonder you don't seem so sad today," Sana said. Tzuyu nodded, This girl isn't bad to talk to Tzuyu thought as she raised her head more. Upon her was actually a beautiful face. Sana's grey hair complimented her face structure and her deep brown eyes helped make her smile more comforting. Tzuyu could feel herself blushing as she looked away. 

"So. I have to go ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter