Chapter VI

This Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana sat silently at her desk waiting to be exposed. Instead, she got Tzuyu. Holding her bag.

"Tzuyu?" Sana sat up, "you have my bag..." Tzuyu stared back. "Yeah, I found it laying at the bush at my front gate. I thought I would return it," Tzuyu smiled. 

Sana's heart began beating, she loved her even more. "Oh. Silly me, I think I might've dropped it while riding around the neighborhood," Sana chuckled, looking up at Tzuyu to see if she had believed her horrible lie.

Luckily, she did.

"Ah, yeah, that's what I was thinking too. At first, I was about to turn it into the police." Sana sighed, "I'm glad you didn't that would've been a big problem." Tzuyu sharpened her gaze, "why would it have been a 'big problem'?" Tzuyu questioned as she moved closer. 

Sana shuddered, "uh... because if you turned it in, I wouldn't have been able to turn in today's homework?" Sana said. Tzuyu nodded as she moved back. This was Sana's time. 

"So... you've been pretty low lately. I've been thinking, wanna go out for lunch later? My treat!" Sana smiled. Tzuyu thought for a little before saying, "sure, let us meet at the gate." Tzuyu then walked away, her hair swished side to side as she headed to her desk.

Sana stared in awe. "So pretty..." she whispered. 

The final bell rung and Tzuyu stood up. Sana was probably already there. "Hey, Tzuyu!" A voice called. Tzuyu looked behind her as she saw Chaeyoung waving her hands. "Oh. What's up Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu started, "ah. Nothing, it's just that I met a really pretty girl earlier. Her name was Mina!" Tzuyu sighed, "that's nice, how is she?" "

"Amazing! She's super nice and really beautiful. She even said her favorite animal was a penguin! I thought it was adorable." Chaeyoung blubbered. 

"That's great Chaeyoung. What year is she in?" Tzuyu asked. 

"She's one grade higher than us, she's a sophomore."

Tzuyu raised a thumbs up. "Go get her tiger," Tzuyu said bluntly. Chaeyeong grinned, "I will! Thanks, Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung ran off, pumping her fist in the air.

Tzuyu watched Chaeyoung runoff. They had been friends since middle school and Chaeyoung hasn't changed one bit. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter