She likes guitar

Cactus Upon The Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music echo was pleasant, but it could not trouble even the ear of Bingwen. The male sat on a stool high chair with his right hand holding a short glass that had light yellow liquid in. He bent his left elbow and put hand on the table, between his chest and the glass. 

Eyes of the guy glared at the brittle substance. His soul was not in his body, it was flying to a very high and far place, then it suddenly returned to his body when a hand touched his shoulder.

“Alone?”

Bingwen turned to a man, at his same age, wearing proper clothes. 

“Alone,” he said.

The new guy put his buttocks on a chair next to the male lecturer and ordered a beer from the bartender. Afterwards, he turned to his friend.

“You look unhappy. What's the matter?” he said.

“Nothing,” Bingwen said.

“Come on. Tell me.” He received the beer then said, “Broken heart?”

“We don't even start. How can I have a broken heart?”

Reply from Bingwen made the man smile.

“If I am interested in a woman, I'll go directly to tell her…” he said.

At that time, there was a woman in a short gown with long lace, showing her deep cleavage, arriving at a seat near him. 

“Watch me,” the man said. Then he turned to face the lady. When she ordered wine, he called the bartender, “I paid for this wine,” and showed his hand to the hot woman, “I'm Changming.”

The lady smiled and gave her hand back to shake with him.

“I'm Karen,” she said.

“Nice to meet you, Karen,” said Changming.

“Nice to meet you too,” Karen said with a smile.

“You are alone?”

“No. My girls will come soon.” She looked at the entrance. “Here, they arrive.”

The hot lady pointed to a few women that just came in. She waved to them and they waved back. 

“Thanks for this.” She smiled at Changming and received the wine.

Changmin smiled and said, “You're welcome.”

Before she left, she lowered to his ear and whispered, "I'm staying at room 1023, Central Hotel.”

Changming's face was like a blossoming flower. He used the elbow hitting the arm of Bingwen and stated, “You see? I got one.”

“Congratulations,” said Bingwen with a small smile.

“I'm not like you.”

“If you were like me, we would become twins.”

Changming laughed, “You have a sense of humor. You're still alive.”

“I'm not yet dead.”

“Tell me who you like.”

Hearing this, Bingwen sighed. He stopped for a while before he answered to his friend, “My student.”

“Is she pretty?”

“For me, she is pretty.”

“Is she married?”

“No.”

“Does she have a boyfriend?”

“Maybe no."

“Then what is the problem?”

Thinking about Sunny, Bingwen felt pressure and worried. He replied slowly to Changming, “She shows no interest in me. I have tried to tell her, but her behavior... I think she hates me.”

Changming nodded head. He could understand the current situation of his friend.

“I don't know how to tell her when she acts like this,” Bingwen said. “I am not sure about her mind. She makes me stressed and she makes me worry.”

“You worry that you will lose her,” said Changming.

Bingwen nodded. He gave a long breath and finished his glass. Then he got up from his seat.

“I'll go now,” he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter