Jujube tea

Cactus Upon The Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the clock struck 8am, Sunny arrived at the college.

She printed the documents already. She held the papers in her hand and walked to the lecturer's office.

She knocked on the door. It was quiet.

She knocked again. No sound.

Sunny decided to get in. 

In the office there was no shadow of any person. 

Well, it was not what she should care about. She walked to a table with a name over it, 'Lecturer Yang Bingwen', then she placed paper on that table. After that, she walked out of the office.

While walking to the class, Sunny smiled. 

In her head thought that Bingwen might think she was a boar. He wanted to pull out her tusks, but unfortunately she was not stupid boar standing for him to take out her tusks easily.

‘Who does not know me? I am a wild boar, not a pig.’

When she reached half way, she felt something was not right.

Sunny hurriedly went to the bathroom and checked.

“Ah, it arrives.”

She blew wind from and wrinkled her eyebrows. Lady day came. Fortunately, she prepared in advance. 

After she did her chore, she cleaned her hands and went to class.

First session was taught by another lecturer.

Sunny tried to listen to the lesson, but her body was soft.

First day was not easy for her. It usually made her tired. It would be better if it came at night because she would be well in the morning. 

It was very hard for the lassie to spend two hours sitting on a chair and listening to instructions while something was hitting badly inside her belly.

As the bell rang, Sunny hurriedly left the class and walked fast directly to the restroom. She passed her Mr. Trouble, but she did not bother take a look - because she was in a hurry.

Bingwen stood before the classroom that he just finished teaching and watched the girl from behind. Last moment, when she had passed him, he scanned her expression and the way she walked, he thought she was unwell. 

The male teacher thought for a bit before he left the room for his office. 

Before him, on the table, was a document about guzheng that he had asked the rude beloved girl to do last night. He had seen it since he had reached the office in the morning, but he did not read it yet.

Bingwen looked at a bunch of white A4 papers. He took it and opened it one by one. He reached the last page and spot page number. Fifteen.

'I told her to do fifteen pages, she made it fifteen.' 

He shook his head then expressed a small smile.

That girl was so so so carefree. She did not care about anything. He did not know how to talk with her.

‘Do I need to tell her straight that I love her?’ Bingwen thought.

However, the man did not think this method was easy because her brain thought only about eating, learning, sleeping, and doing assignments. She did what he asked her to do. She did because she had to. She did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter