Silly girl

Cactus Upon The Sea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why don't you create Weibo?” said Bingwen, looking at Sunny.

“I don't know how to create,” said Sunny.

“I will teach you how.”

“My phone is out of date. It will be an error if I add more apps.”

Bingwen looked at the girl. He knew she was carefree. She just gave an answer that appeared in her head. She did not care about what he said.

“Then I'll buy you a new phone.”

He meant it, but Sunny was just foolish. She did not understand, and once again she responded and repeated the phrase that appeared in her head.

“I am a low tech person. I don't know anything besides switch off, switch on, receive, dial, send message, reply message, add contact and take photos.”

Bingwen exhaled and shook his head. He did not know what to say to this stubborn girl.

Look at her standing. She put both arms behind her, she did not have eye-contact with him when she talked with him, her head leaning on her left shoulder, she showed she did not have feelings in conversation.

It was useless to talk to her now, so Bingwen let her go.

Sunny bowed head a little bit then left the lecturer's room.

Bingwen sighed. He got head-ache whenever he spoke with her. She did not care about anything. She was really really a free-spirit girl. He tried to show his feeling but she did not pay attention and she did not even try to understand.

‘Perhaps she thinks I am a bad person.’ He thought.

Yes, it was true. Sunny thought he was bad and liked to make trouble for her. She did not understand why he did this to her. In her opinion, they had enemy zodiac signs.

After getting off the lecturer she didn't like, Sunny walked to the class. She went to sit in her seat and took notebook out.

Ling Ling, the classmate that was sitting next to her hurriedly asked, “Why did Mr. Handsome call you?”

Mr. Handsome was a name that the students called Bingwen. He was good looking and many female students had a crush on him.

“He asked me why I did not create Weibo,” said Sunny.

“Then why?”

“I don't want to.”

“Why not?”

“Because not.”

“Is it not good?”

“It's not about good or not good. It's about me. I don't want to, so I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter