Chapter 2 - Finally meet??!!

Mission Possible

Japanese - Italic

=============================================================================================================================

After Hana got the news, at early months of 2018 the program that her sister going to is start to broadcast, they had a phone call almost everyday before. Because of the broadcast she lost contact with her sister for one month because that was the policy. Because of that Hana start seeing her sister in Twitter and other media social for any info. Even if the broadcast had a vacation her sister still didn’t have time to meet up with her as their schedule always clash. She was sad about that and her Red Velvet unnies always tried to cheer her up. Well, they always success but still Hana longing to meet her sister is just too much. Even when she finally had a debut in Japan her sister can’t be there to congratulating her like she promised before…

Finally, after all of the month of longing they finally had the same schedule!!!

South Korea (7 January 2019)

Red Velvet coming back from their schedule outside Korea. They are in Gimpo Airport now heading toward their other schedule, ISAC. But while in their way to the car their maknae had a grumpy and pouty expression all along the way to their car. The unnies just can shake their had at the childish act their maknae finally putting because the girl image is an ice princess until now, before the news broke.

Well…
except for the dongsaeng a year older unnie who disturbing her younger sister with her blabber mouth.

On the Car…  

“Like really?! After a month we finally have the same schedule as nee-chan?!” Hana said sound pissed because after the news two years ago she still didn’t meet up wih her beloved sister at all. Even after the final announcement she still can’t meet up with her sister. Sometimes she would be in Korea and her sister already in Japan or the opposite.

“Well aren’t you glad we have now, right?” ask Wendy as she pitying her little sister.

“Aren’t we have one before? Same schedule with your sister?” Yeri ask while recalled their past activities.

“Yes, but she had another schedule afterwards and I didn’t catch her…” Hana said pissed when she recalled the time.

Flashback

South Korea (December 2018)

“Where the room??!!” Hana said while walking fast in the backstage searching for her sister group room.

“Geez, Hana wait for us! You won’t miss her!!” shout Yeri run towards Hana then Hana slowed down her pace and look behind her with an apologize stare at her unnies who followed her.

”Hehehe… sorry I am to excited!” Hana said as a smile from in her face can’t be more wide than now. The unnies who saw that can’t help but forgiving this cute little bunny (A/N : Well Hana is Irene daughter sooo…).

“Well let’s ask the staff shall we?” Joy suggest as she reach Hana hand and drag her to some staff. The staff then bring them to IZ*ONE waiting room to see 11 girls there chatting.

“Hello!” Hana greeted with a sweet smile. The girls inside the room finally recognize the exsistence before the door and let out a gasp before bowing to them.

“Hello Sunbaenim!!” greeted the girls with enthusiasm and wide smile seeing their sunbae visiting their room.

“Where Saku-Nee?” Hana can’t hide her excitement and just ask what she need to while analyze the room. The girls who heard that look uncomfortable to answer her.

“Um… Saku-chan had left for another schedule just now…” Chaeyeon, the dancer of the group and Hana sister best friend answer Hana question. That made Hana stopped what she doing and also like a bomb of ice dropped at the room suddenly the atmosphere dropped at below 0 degree. The other Red Velvet members can be seen gulped and the IZ*ONE members can be seen frozen on their spot, don’t know what to do. Suddenly Hana let out a voice after a long silence.

“She… left like that? Without telling me??” They can feel Hana cold voice and there a hint of sadness there.

“I think… she forgot to tell you… You know her right? Sometimes she just forgot…” Nako braved herself to speak out to Hana as she was already close with her. Hana who heard that slumped her shoulder and nodding at Nako.

“I… think she just didn’t think about me at all huh…” Hana said suddenly with pessimistic voice and that make the other girls panic.

“It’s not like that! She just busy lately!” Nako said again corrected what she said before with panicked voice. Seeing their maknae sad face and mood make the bunny leader hug her.

“You know she isn’t like that, let’s meet her again later okay?” Irene said trying once more convicing her daughter.

“Yes, what Irene-shii said Hana-chan Kkura is just very busy and we will tell you again later when we had no schedule, okay?” now Eunbi IZ*ONE leader turn to convice Hana. Hana who heard what the elder of each group said just nodding while smile a little to assure both and the girls that she’s okay.

“Now shall we stop the funeral atmosphere and start chatting??” Wendy said to easying the unusual atmosphere before. The girls smiling at that and start chatting with each other, they survived that day peacefully…

Present

”Our Hana is just so focused on her unnie that it’s so freaking cute!” Joy said while pinching Hana cheek and the other start to join her. 

“Unnies it's hurt!!” Hana said while trying to escape their pinch zone. After a quite long ride they finally arrived at the location for shooting ISAC. 

“We arrived girls!!” Their manager announced. 

“Go meet your sister Hana-ya” He continued while winking at the impatience maknae. Hana already holding the car handle when they already near the location. While she gave a thumb up at their manager at the same time she opened the door, following behind her is the other Red Velvet members. Of course, they get welcomed by the reporters and fans who shouting their name when they walked inside the building.

“Unnie help me calm myself!!” Hana said while holding both Irene hand when they just inside the building.
 
“Well 12th years is a long time to be apart with your family…” Irene said trying calming her dongsaeng.
“It’s okay to be nervous” she continued. 

“We always had a call is one of the reason so I should not nervous, but I still did…” Hana said feeling the cold sweat. Wendy coming beside Hana and patting her head “It’s gonna be okay…” she said it while smiling. Hana smiling back at her, now she calming a little.
 
“I will go first!” Joy said while walking ahead the other girls, following by the girls. 

“Even Jen unnie already meet nee-chan before me…” Hana said while walking slowly beside Irene. Irene who heard that smile and hold her dongsaeng hand softly. 

”Are you jealous with your girlfriend?” Seulgi said while turned back seeing her dongsaeng after also hearing what she said before. 

“Well, kinda…?” Hana said uncertain and the girls who heard that chuckled. 

“You already told her about your sister, right?” Irene ask as they still following Joy to their destination. As they know Hana and Sakura relationship is still a secret, because that one of the rule in Sakura's company. 'Keep the family identity a secret' or they keep their privacy.   

“Um… I already told her…” Hana said with a low voice and that make her unnies smile. 

“Then it more nervewrecking for Jennie” Irene said. 

“But, I still haven’t told Jennie unnie what my sister group is…” Hana said that make the girls stopping their walk. “I already told her she will debut in Korea thought…” 

“You don’t show her your sister photo?” Irene ask confused by what Hana state before. Hana nodded at that and make the girls gasp. 

“Hana that bad!” Yeri said a bit shouting. 

“Don’t tell me you also didn’t tell her your sister name…” Wendy said hoping Hana would say no. Hana also nodded at that. 

“Why??!” Joy shriek at that and that make Hana jumped. 

“Um… it's one of nee-chan company policy right? I meant make it a secret so I didn't tell Jen unnie yet...
Also, Jen unnie have been so busy, I didn't get the chance to tell her...” Hana said while looked down at her feet like it more interesting than the girls in front of her. 

“It will make a big problem…” Irene said while messaging her head.
 
“Why thought? I will tell Jen unnie later and it would be better if they saw each other when I am introduce them right?” Hana ask while tilting her head with her innocence eyes. The unnies can just sighed. 

“Okay, lets meet your sister first alright?” Irene said while shaking her head at her innocent dongsaeng as her relationship with Jennie is her first ever relationship. Her innocent mind made the unnies feel bad about the girl partner aka Kim Jennie and they will take care of it later…

They continuing their walk to their destination after the shocking news the older unnies heard by their only dongsaeng. As they got closer to the shooting studio (or stadium?), they start to heard the cheer from the fans.

“Red Velvet??!!” The staff called their group name.

“Yes!” Irene answered the call and make a sign to the girls to follow her.

“Please come in!“ The staff once more shout and make a gesture to let the girls in.

Once Red Velvet come in to the studio more cheering can be heard from their fans, Reveluv. The girls searching for their fans spot and when they spot it they start to wave and make a pose.
 
“I will search where to seat!” Joy told her members and went to search where they seat for them with Yeri following behind her.

“You won’t search for your sister?” Irene ask Hana while waving to their fans that she saw.

“To nervous to do that…” Hana said while also waving to their fans and had a nervous smile. 

"Well lets focus with the fans first then?" Wendy ask as she join the girls except Joy and Yeri who run for their seat. Hana answer the question with a nod and smile.

The older girls in the group and Hana have been walking as they following Joy and Yeri from a far. The Idols that they pass by start to greeting them as they greet them back. Joy and Yeri ran back to them seem like they found their seat.

"I found the seat!" Yeri said excitedly. Joy shaking her head at that.

"More correctly Yeri-ah, I ask the staff and they showing our seat" Joy said with a smile. They let out a gigle hearing the fourth and the fifth sister bickering like always.

"Then lets go there" Irene said with a smile as she let Joy and Yeri lead the way.

"Oh right! There a surprise there!" Yeri said as she look back to their youngest. Hana had a confusion face and tilting her head (The fans who saw it screaming though >,<).

"What it is unnie?" She ask them and Joy answer it with a smirk same as Yeri but she make it while looking at Irene who look at her with a confuse.

When they almost near their seat finally they know what the duo mean, except Hana.

"Oh! its TWICE and Gfriend!" Hana said waving at their friends with a gentle smile. TWICE and Gfriend girls wave back at her.

The unnies facepalmed at this but also waving at their friends. Because Hana seriously missing the important part.

"Oh! NCT here to?!" Hana said waving to the boys and they waved back. "So... Where our seat?" Hana ask the unnies. Joy and Yeri already went ahead to their seat to secure it.

"Up there" Seulgi said to the duo who already walking to their seat. Hana looked up and then she saw someone she longing for so long time that she didn't realize there already a tear on the corner of her eyes.

"Shall we go?" Irene ask as she see that Hana suddenly stop walking and held her waist as they start climbing the stair.

Seulgi went first followed by Irene and Hana as Wendy was not with them anymore, she was stoped by one of her friend. 

IRENE POV

I can feel Hana growing stif in my arm as we get near to our seat.

'She really nervous huh...' I thought and remind it to myself that I am as nervous as she is.

Miyawaki Sakura...

She is Hana older sister and also...




Someone I had a crush for a long time...

We just interact through Hana even before our debut as she always call her sister when she can...

Saw her photograph and just listening to her voice...

Even though we never had a proper conversation, but I fall for her...

Weird right?

Then, I heard that she is my fan. 

I can't be happy enough to hear it.


Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri already seated as me and Hana reach there. I look into the corner of my eyes and saw her there seat up us and a few seated from us. Seulgi and Yeri make me seat beside them, but Hana seat near the corner for our seat as she called for her nee-chan and wide smile can be seen on her face.

If I have to say...

Yes...

 


I am jealous of her at the moment...

 

AUTHOR POV

"Nee-chan!" Hana shouted loudly and excitedly to her sister as she arrive at her seat beside Joy.

The IZ*ONE girls have been bowing everytime the Red Velvet girls come and seat infront of them and of course RV bowed back. Seeing the youngest of the RV being so excited to meet one of her their member none other than Miyawaki Sakura, make them also smile.

"It's been a long time Hacchan" Sakura said while also give her younger sister a smile.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been so long!!!

Sorry I can't update there been so many things that happen right now...

And I can't update that much so yeah...

Again sorry for the bad grammar(*.*)

Hope you enjoy the story~