Chapter 4 - Two-timing?

Mission Possible

Japanese - Italic

=============================================================================================================================

After officially meeting her sister, Hana can’t stop looking at her phone because they chat every seconds now. Well she’s very happy now so her other RV member just remind her from time to time that she can’t hoogling her phone to long because it’s not good. But now is not a great timing to have a chat with her sister. Right now, RV and Blackpink decide to go out and hang out. Of course it including Hana to and in Blackpink there someone who staring hard at her while back hugging her. None other than her girlfriend Jennie, Hana been neglected her girlfriend since they arrived.

 

 

“Isn’t that bad?” Lisa ask while pointing at the couple who sat on the sofa.

They can see Hana who still playing her phone and Jennie who back hugging her while watching her girlfriend activity.

“Well she just playing her phone though?”Rose answer and questioning at the same time at Lisa question.

Those two were sat on the kitchen counter with the other member except the couple. The other who heard their conversation also nodding at what Rose said.

“Nooo… What I mean is how Hana been ignoring Jennie unnie since we arrived…” Lisa said pointing out what her question mean.

At that the RV member frozen on the spot and glancing at each other, then Irene answered them “She… been homesick…” while averted her eyes from the girls who looking at her.

“Homesick?” now Jisoo who asking while giving them a confused face.

“She not being like that though? Like you know telling us about her family thing when the homesick come to her?” Jisoo remind them again at how often Hana is homesick and her habit when it happens.

“No I think what unnie mean is that she… “ Seulgi said but not continue it as she don’t know how to call it.

“Maybe lovesick?” Yeri said trying to finish Seulgi sentence.

At that all of them had snaping their head  to Yeri with a wide eyes.

“W-what did you say Yeri-ya?” Rose said can’t believe what she heard from her friend about the girlfriend of her unnie.

“No no no no Yeri you misspell it, what she mean is kinda like sister-lovesick? Well I don’t know how to term it…” Joy said trying to erase the misleading word.

“Sister-lovesick?” Lisa said more confusing.

“Well lets just said we named it like that, Hana is on her sister love condition right now…” Wendy said trying to explain what happen.

“Yeah, we tell you guys before right? About meeting her sister” Irene said more specificly now.

“Ah right you said it before…” Jiso said now connecting the dots.

“Well you can just tell us that you know…” Lisa said with a pout because her friends here just making her more confused with how they telling her about it.

“Yeah Lisa right” Rose said agreeing with Lisa.

“And why she become like that?” Lisa ask again while once again pointing at the couple who still on the same position as before.

“After that she demanding her sister to chat more so she been on her phone more often…” Seulgi said while shaking her head with the scene in front of them.

“And that why she been ignoring Jennie unnie…” Rose said while nodding her head in acknowledge as something like this have happened before.

“But still don’t you think it take to long? I mean she been like that since we arrived and it was like 3 hours ago?” Lisa said more confusing than before.

At that everyone had a shocked expression as they realize what Lisa mean. Because usually Hana only spent about half or one hour to chat with her sister, especially when they are hang out like this.

“Now that you mention it…” Wendy said as she worriedly look at the couple once again.

“Well if it just her sister I believe it’s okay and Jennie also there without problem, actually we just want to make sure…” Jisoo said while facing the RV now as she seems want to have a serious talk.

“To make sure of what?” Irene ask making her full attention on Jisoo while cautiously watching the BP girls. At that the BP girls nodded at each other.

“Hana… Didn’t have any other partner right?” Jisoo asked the main question.

“Huh?” All the RV members there can’t help but let out the same thing.

“Um there been many speculation from fans you know? You guys didn’t see it?” Lisa ask as she showing some picture from her phone.

“This is…” Joy said a bit shocked about what she look at right now.

There was a picture of Hana and someone who can’t be seen their face, it looks like they were kissing and the picture was taken when they are shooting for ISAC.

 

 

 

“…”

 

 

 

The RV girls when silent and the BP girls look at them with a pale face.

 

 

“This is…” Seulgi said breaking the silent.

“It’s Kkura isn’t it?” Wendy said while let out a sigh of relief.

“Yes, you know her right unnie?” Rose said with a cautious voice.

“Yes we know her and here I think it someone else…” Joy said also with a relief on her face. But that make the BP girls more confused.

 “Ah you should see what this picture caption is…” Lisa said before she make some move on her phone before show it to the girls again. And the caption of the picture is…

 

 

 

 

@HanaMYStar

OH MY GOD!!! THEY ARE KISSING??! AND IN PUBLIC!!!!! DANG THEY ARE OFFICIAL!!! HANAXSAKURA HAIL THE WAY!!! What is SakuRene? JenHana? All I know is HAKKURA!!!

Reply--> 

@JenHanaReal 

OH MY GOD SHE CHEATING?? NOO MY JENHANA HEART!!!!!!! 

@Sakurene__

NOOO WAYYY KKURA WOULDN'T CHEAT!!!!

 

 

 

 

The RV girls went wide when they read the caption. Before Lisa showing them so many more of them.

“And Jennie unnie been quite mad about this you know… Hana didn’t tell her anything to…” Rose said to let them know what really happen.

 

“…” They went silent again after that.

 

“Sigh… like I though we should let her know before…” Yeri said while frustratedly shaking her head.

“Hana don’t want to right? And also she can’t actually it’s not her fault” Irene said trying to defend the maknae who just doing what she told to.

“So could anyone explain what happen actually? Hearing you guys said that I think you know what actually happen right?” Jisoo ask trying to grasp the situation.

“I will explain…” Irene said “What I said today will be my responsibility” she continue it while let out a long breath. Seeing that the BP girls can’t help but to gulped and feel more nervous now.

 

 

And then Irene told them the real story behind the picture, about Sakura being Hana sister, and the reason why she didn’t tell them before.

 

 

 

“…” Another silent come to them.

 

 

 

“So… it was her sister…?” Lisa said with a questioning voice and let out a sigh of relief.

“Huh… Of course it is…” Rose said while letting go her hand from the table that she unconsciously hold quite tight.

“Thank god… I almost had heart attack when you put it like that unnie… Can you all not start a story like that? You make me misunderstand…” Jisoo said looking more relax than before.

“Well… sorry for that” Irene said apologeticly and let out a small laugh. Following the other girls who also laugh seeing their a bit stupid banter. (A/N : It’s a stupid banter because of Hana -_-)

“Also please don’t tell Jennie yet” Wendy said with a serious face.

“Why?” Rose ask confused at why she can’t tell the main person of this misunderstanding.

“Actually we can’t tell you guys this yet, but at least someone in the group must know” Irene said quite intimidating the girls.

“And Hana will tell other to when the ok sign come” Seulgi said trying to make them understand. And the BP girls after hearing the story nodding with understanding.

“Also she just want to make them meet each other first with her and formally introduce them you know…” Yeri said while shrugging her shoulders. And all of them nodded with understanding.

 “Well I can’t see Hana cheating to, she way to naïve to do that” Lisa said with a laugh.

 

 

 

“Who naïve?” Hana said behind Lisa.

“HANA!” The girls shout her name with a shock can be seen on their face.

“Why are you here?!” Wendy said while holding her chest.

“I am here to grab some drink… Is that wrong?” Hana said with a confused face and tilting her head. And they can see Jennie to looking at them with a confused face to.

“What did you hear?!” now Lisa turn to ask her with a panic voice.

“From when you told, I am naïve? Unnie I am not naïve” Hana said while pouting .

Hearing Hana answer make all of them sigh with a relief.

“Sigh… Okay okay I got it, just get your drink” Lisa said while shaking her head.

“Ah right! Jen unnie what do you want??” Hana ask while looking at Jennie who still sat on the sofa.

“Some snack will do babe” Jennie said with a smile.

“Got it!” Hana answered with a sweet smile.

Looking at their interaction make the other member smile and forgot all their debate before. As Hana going to grab her drink. At the same time her phone ringing and she receive it without seeing the caller name...

 

 

 

 

“Hello?”

“Hello Hana?”

“Nee-chan? What wrong we just chatting before”

The one who called was Sakura. Hearing Hana speaking japanesse the girls know the one called Hana must be her sister. Seulgi, Joy, Yeri, and Wendy looking at Irene with a teasing eyes and the person who got looked at seems more focus on Hana.

 

“I forgot to tell you, this month I am going to Japan. Do you want something?”

“Heum… Umeboshi please~”

“That’s all?”

“I will tell you later when I have some more” Hana said while trying to think more what she want and then suddenly she feel someone poked her shoulder. That was Wendy who pointing at Irene who got dragged by her other member to get close to her.

“Let them talk” Wendy whispering while pointing at Hana phone and then the flustered Irene.

“Oh right” Hana whisper back.

“Nee-chan—“ Before Hana can finish what she want to say suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

“I am going to practice now, see you later!”  

*BEEP*

At that Hana looked at her phone then to her unnies who waiting for her.

“She hung up…” Hana said with an apologetic face.

The unnies let out a sigh while the BP girls look at them confused. Hana just grab her drink and snack before went back to the sofa and cuddling with her Jennie unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another update guys??
Sorry it kinda rushed because I am feeling happy today :D

I think any date with 7 in it be a good Sakurene day >,< because good news and day about Sakurene always come then ^^

June 15th gonna be a good day >,<

Lets hope a real Sakurene interaction guys :')

Hope you guys enjoying this chapter~