Chapter 3 - First Mission : Introduction

Mission Possible

Japanese - Italic

=============================================================================================================================

"Eum! It's sure been a long time nee-chan!" Hana said with a freaking huge grin plastered on her face.

That scene made almost everybody on the stadium froze as the little ice princess they know is acting like a fool right now.

"Aren't you too excited?" Sakura said with a teasing tone and that make Hana pout.

"Can I just excited to meet you? Or it just me who want to meet, huh?" Hana said sulking and really cutely slumping her shoulder. Seeing her sister like that Sakura can stop her hand reaching for the girl head and patting it. With a wide smile and the sister smile at each other because of that.

The sister exchanging gesture was looked fond upon by their each member group. But other Idol was looking at them with a confusion and a misslead assumption about them.

"Now you meet Sakura you won't make this place into ice age right??" Yena said jokingly as she remind herself about what happen before.

"I won't Yena" Hana said with a laugh.

"Said that when you didn't do it once" Joy said hearing the girls behind her ready to teasing their maknae.

"Did she do it again after?" Nako ask with an unbeliveable face.

"She do it every day to us, well if we mention it again though" Joy said while shook her head.

"That bad Hana" Sakura said scolding her sister.

"Sorry..." Hana said while bowing her head at her unnies.

"It's okay if it you baby..." Irene said while smile gentlely.

Hearing Irene voice make Sakura froze on the spot as she was distracted by her sister before she realize again that her crush was near her right now and pay attention to them. Hana who realized that can't hold her smirk.

 "You said that because you didn't got any effect from it unnie..." Yeri said protested and sulking.

"Well can we move to the important part now?" Hana ask while smirk at her sister.

"Unniedeul!!" Hana said while make a dramatic pose, "Introducing!! My one and only sister!! Miyawaki Sakura!!" and she end it with a striking pose like she just announcing an oscar winner.

Beneath her ice princess mask Hana is actually a dork, but she rarely show it on public that why only her unnies, the IZ*ONE girls, her nee-chan, her fans, and other who close to her know her antics (Of course her GF to ;) ). And everybody else is just froze seeing the well known little ice princess act now.

A loud laugh can be heard from their section of seat as they saw the younger Miyawaki antic, well of course without doubt the older Miyawaki had to cover her face out of embrassement.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" Chaeyeon unique laugh can be heard loud enough around the stadium.

"Unnie you're laugh is too loud..." Hitomi savagely cut Chaeyeon laugh and that make the other laugh more.

"Enough... enough... *gasp* I just lost my breath for having to much laugh..." Wendy said while wiping her tear that start coming from the corner of her eyes.

"Shall we start with the greeting then?" Seulgi ask cutting any other interruption that might happen again. They all nodded at that.

"Well basically we already greet each other, it just Kkura who haven't" Hyewon said and that make all the attention shifted to the older Miyawaki who had a shocked expression.

"W-what do you mean by that?!" Sakura said feeling speechless by what her member exclaim "When did you do it?!" she continue.

"It's on the day we record the Music Bank Mid-year concert(?) and you had a schedule after that unnie..." Wonyoung said answered her unnie a bit shout out question.

"Eh?!" Sakura was so shocked and feel betrayed, "Why didn't you tell me?" she lost a word at that.

"Well it's Hana unnie idea for... revenge?" Minju said a bit unsure.

"Yup! That right! That what you got for neglected your sister!" Hana said with little devil smirk.

Sakura who heard that arm-bared Hana that make herself lean forward and Hana take that chance to twist her hand to get out. That made Sakura lost balance and fall forward.

 

 

But...

 

 

"Watch out!" Irene said stand up and hurriedly catch Sakura upfront body with a hug. 

Sakura and Irene  freeze on the spot while the other who saw them got shock and didn't move.

Whistle~” a whistle sound can be heard from Wendy as that make Hana finally realize what happened and her face turning pale.

“Nee-chan! Are you okay?!” asked Hana panic as her sister fall but thankfully got catched by her group leader.

That make Irene and Sakura snap out from their trance and flusteredly move to their original position.

“I am okay…” said Sakura silently with a red face.

“You guys should more careful…” Irene said with her face down.

The other who saw this sight can’t help themselves as they smirk at the couple, except Hana who still in panic mode.

“I am sorry nee-chan…” Hana said with a teary eyes to her sister. Hearing her sister sad tone Sakura look at her carefully, holding her sister cheek and a little smile can be seen appear on her face.

“Its okay it’s also my fault for arm barred you…” Sakura said slowly while rubbing her sister cheek.

“Now we sure are surprise by this event, but shall we continue the introduction?” Joy said trying to make them remember what they should do by now.

The other who heard it can’t help but laughing at that as it was so random after all.

“And you can’t cry you have a jobs Hana-ya” Joy continue it with a tease to their maknae.

Hearing that Hana can’t help but wipe her eyes away from any tears that want to fall. She nodding her head and start introducing her sister to her bandmates. And they spent the rest of the day with talking to each other until the shooting done.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for the late update... And a short one to...
I can't update frequently as there so much stuff happen here that make me neglected my story...

I am still gonna update but it gonna take much time...

Hope you guys still want to read it... If not it's okay :')

Hope you enjoy it!!!!