Chapter 5 - JEALOUS?? (Clearing the Misunderstanding)

Mission Possible

Japanese - Italic

=============================================================================================================================

 

 

Another misunderstanding happens right after the hangout and that was when RV and IZ*ONE attend the same award show. Because Hana basically cannot hold herself being away from her sister every time she saw her.

Sakura’s company still not giving the OK sign for them to announce the sister relationship and that makes more rumors, Jennie misunderstanding more about her girlfriend's relationship with the said sister. And that makes more headache for BP members because Jennie cannot stop having a bad mood.

 

Right now, IZ*ONE, Red Velvet, and Blackpink attend the same award show. IZ*ONE as the rookie they are already arrived and then followed Blackpink who sat near their seat. Jennie cannot help but stare hard at Sakura with killing intent.

 

Later, Red Velvet appears with Yeri first followed by Joy then Hana. But Hana with the sister-love blind condition she is now, ignoring Jennie again and went to her sister. Seeing that Jennie cannot help but staring more harder than before. The artist side can feel a killing aura come from Jennie as Hana still did not realize her girlfriend and she also sat on Sakura's lap.

That makes others let out a gasp, as Hana does not show any affection besides her close one, and her relationship with Sakura is still vague by others.

 

“Ya, go back to your seat,” Sakura said while pushing her sister off from her lap. “Your heavy” She continues while still pushing her sister as she would not let her go.

 

“I will later~,” Hana said while hugging her sister tighter.

 

While the sister is still debate, IZ*ONE member who sat there just look at them while shaking their head. Until they realize there was quite a chill atmosphere coming from behind Hana and they saw Jennie staring at Sakura with killing eyes.

Seeing that Hyewon, who near Sakura nudging her side and earn Sakura's attention while pointing at Jennie's direction with her chin.

Seeing the girlfriend of her sister staring at her with a scary look on her face make Sakura froze on the spot. She started to push Hana harder but the said girl won’t budge.

 

“You! are you trying to kill me?!” Sakura said while shout whispering at her little sister.

 

“What do you—“ before Hana finishing her sentence someone cut her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s time you get back right? The show gonna start soon” Irene said while trying to remove Hana from Sakura's lap.

 

“Okay…” Hana said before letting go of her sister and went back to her seat with Irene.

And when she sat finally, she realizes her girlfriend and friends who sat near her sister's table. She waved happily in their direction and receive the same gesture from them.

 

 

As the award show proceeds, the award announcement starting with IZ*ONE, then Red Velvet, and others.

 

 

Finally, at the end of the award show Hana seeing her sister start walking to the stage and caught her. Jennie who was going to Hana's side stopping her step and a frown appear on her face.

Sakura who was side hugged by her sister notice Jennie approach and start nudging her sister.

Hana who finally (A/N: FINALLY!!) realizes that her girlfriend walking their way is smiling at her and dragging Sakura to her. Others who saw that gulp hard, do not know what going to happen.

Everyone knows Jennie adores Hana and they want to know what Jennie will do seeing her adored person to be close to someone with who they still do not know their relationship is.

 

While the other IZ*ONE, Red Velvet and Blackpink members are holding their breath. Because they know from the start that Jennie is in a foul mood, except Hana…

 

“Jen unnie!” Hana cheerily walks to her while dragging her sister and shout out her girlfriend's name.

 

“Hey, Hana…” Jennie answered a bit low and a sad tone can be heard in her voice.

Because she had been ignored by her girlfriend like the whole show and she do not know why. And now, her girlfriend walks to her with an amazing smile while dragging another girl that she doesn’t know what their relationship is…

 

“I want to introduce you to someone special to me!” Hana said while trying to make her sister stand beside her.

Jennie who heard that cannot help but have a cold sweat. Also, the others who heard what Hana said cannot help but also start to have a pale face.

 

“R-really? W-who is that?” Jennie said with a slight stutter can be heard when she speaks.

 

“Here she is!” Hana said while showing her sister with a bright smile. Sakura cannot help but showing an awkward smile to Jennie.

 

“Hello, sunbaenim…” Sakura said a little low to hear as she feels awkward there.

 

“Hello…” Jennie said as she looks a better look at them, she notices that Hana has interlocked her hand with this person in front of her and at that moment her brain thinks a million reasons why.

 

“She is my…“ as Hana said that while looked at Jennie with her very bright eyes, that make Jennie hurt and do not want to know what the next sentences is, as she starting to guess the answer is…

 

 

It feels like slow-motion…

 

The other who saw them starting to hold their breath again, waiting for Hana to finish her sentence.

 

Jennie praying that what she guesses is wrong, she prayed that the next sentence is not what she thought.

 

Then she starts to close her eyes because she did not want to see their intimate interaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sister!” Hana said with her still bright smile and eyes. At that, the others released their breath and wipe their invisible sweat.  

 

Jennie who still close her eyes, starting to open her eyes slowly.

 

“What…?” Jennie said with confusion face.

 

“She is my sister! Finally! I can introduce her to you!” Hana said again and she starts to search for Jennie's hand to hold her.

 

Jennie saw the gesture as fast as she can hold Hana's waiting hand. With a still dumbfounded face.

 

“She is your…” Jennie said still not believe what she heard.

 

“Hello sunbaenim, I am Miyawaki Sakura. Hana’s sister” Sakura said with a little relaxing smile as she feels that Jennie killing aura was gone after her sister introduced them.

 

“And nee-chan, this is Jennie unnie” Hana said as soon she starts to move to Jennie's side.

 

“She is my girlfriend” Hana continues what she says with a little whisper as she does not want others to hear them. But it is still audible to Sakura and Jennie.

 

Jennie who heard that finally snap back to her thought and holding Hana's hand tighter. Then, she finally looked at Sakura who in front of her with a sincere smile.

 

“Hello, it is nice to meet you,” Jennie said with a clear voice and no doubt like before.

 

The others who saw that also smile, after all they know finally the misunderstanding is the end.

 

“I think we should back to the stage, the staff calling us,” Irene said and mention the other artist who walking to the stage behind them and the staff who lead them.

 

“Yeah, we should!” Lisa said and start dragging Rose and Jisoo who is following behind her.

 

“Well, let's go! That is the brief introduction, lets talk again later unnie!” Hana said while dragging Jennie to the stage with her other RV member following behind and leaving Sakura with her members behind.

 

Sakura can just shake her head at her sister antic, while the other IZ*ONE member can just giggle at that interaction.

 

On the stage, Red Velvet and Black Pink were close to each other while IZ*ONE just behind them. When they started to take pictures, we can see that their expression is full of happiness.

 

They just have a rollercoaster ride, well that was because of a certain someone…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An update...

Very late one...

Sorry, I just got no time to write TT

I will update when I can write...

This semester is just too hectic for me:")

Well, hoping for great news tonight!!!

Remember 7th December 2020 guys!! :D