Chapter 1 - Come to Korea???!!

Mission Possible

Japanese – Italic

=============================================================================================================================

South Korea (2017)

“Eh??!! You’re coming to Korea???” shout a girl in her teen to her phone meaning she shouting to someone on the other side. Even thoughts she yelling didn’t mean she angry because there is a wide smile spread on her face. The other people in the same room as her was holding their breath as the youngest of their group suddenly shouting in their dance practice room after their long practice.

“For what?? Do you have schedule here??” She asked that question because she know her beloved person is so busy while sounding confused by the statement the other person said before while looking apologize to her unnies because she notices their reaction and get a nod from each one of them as they forgive for what happen before.

“Eh? Audition?” she asked again as the someone on the line answering her question before.

“What audition? What entertainment it is?” she asking more question now with a worried tone. Then a water bottle was seen in front of her as her second eldest member hand her over one because of the practice before and she thanking her with a low voice and smile. When she drinks her water and at the same time the other person in the line said something that make her surprised and that make her spit out the water. That make her group members look at her and some was laughing so hard at her while the other was searching for towel.  

“YOU’RE GOING INTO PRODUCE SERIES??!!” as she blurted it in Korea as reflex.

“Sorry for that I didn’t mean to shout at you nee-chan… Yes, no it’s not like I am not agree with it but I heard it quite hard there… Why thought?... A collaboration? Alright I got it… Eum I call you again later… I love you…” she said to the other line as she looked apologize again to her unnies and ended the call.

“Sigh…” a long sigh appeared as she looked again at her phone and see her sister name there.

“Are you okay Hana-ya?” ask her oldest unnie to her. Hana that what the other girl calls her look up at her unnie and dropped her phone inside her pocket.

“I am okay Hyun unnie, but it’s Saku nee-chan that make me worried…” Hana said as she sat on the floor followed by her unnie that she calls Hyun unnie before aka Bae Joo Hyun or Irene that what people call her. Irene handed Hana a towel to wipe from the accident before.

“So, what our maknae worried for her beloved nee-chan?” ask her other unnie or Kang Seulgi who also sat down near her and followed by her other unnie, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri.

“Well, hearing what you shout out before in a language 100% I know what it means, I assume seems like your sister is going into Produce program?” ask her a year older unnie aka Yeri while hugging Hana waist. Hana nodding at that and that make her other unnies confused.

“So is that bad?” ask Wendy to Hana because seeing Hana reaction before make her think so.

“It’s not that bad… It’s just I am really worried about her… I heard that it hard there and some rumor about it…” Hana said answering Wendy.

“And you just really worried about your sister that make us really shock, that reaction is so cute our cutey Hana~” said Joy while hugging Hana tight after she said that.

“Unnie~” Hana struggle from Joy hug and the other who saw that can’t help but to laugh.

“Just be there for her if you’re that worried…” Irene said while messing their maknae hair.

“I know…

Well I think it won’t just be me thought?” Hana said while smirking at her unnie who stopped messing her hair and froze.

Slowly we can see her face dyed red and that make the other laugh and start teasing their leader. The Red Velvet girls spent their day teasing their leader that day and what Hana don’t know was that her cue to start her first mission possible…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the bad grammar and short chapter >,<

I will try to fix it later...

Enjoy reading~        

P.S I will add the character introduction later~