Give My Heart Back (four)

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

- Apchi! What kind of misfortune?! Why the hell does someone remember me?! - wiping herself with a paper handkerchief, Nayeon grumbled dispersedly, once again sitting comfortably on a chair. They had been flying in the air for 20 minutes, and she sneezed 4 or 5 times.

-Are you sure you didn't catch a cold? You're all evening tonight in one sleeveless lighthouse and in shorts ... - Jeongyeon, who was sitting next to her, carefully laid her palm on her friend's forehead, checking the temperature.

-And do you think I should have put on sweaters and jeans?! Jeongyeon, I'm a singer, and singers need to flaunt half-dressed! So I'm selling better! - At the last word, however, both laughed, but the essence of the verbal attack did not change.

-You just decided to annoy me, and you dressed like that, although next to that outfit lay a very nice little thing, and besides, she really came to you.

-Where did you dig her, by the way? She had long been thrown away; we ourselves then got rid of clothes, which reminded us of school. And what would I look like in a hare clothes, jumping on stage in front of millions of my fans?

- Fine - she had to bite her lip so as not to burst out laughing when she saw the facial expressions of her friend.

They were not alone; they were surrounded by many people who, like them, flew to Seoul. And they all but them slept. Therefore, they whispered, as in the old days. The plane they had to fly took off on the very last flight.

As always, after the concert, Nayeon signed autographs, they wanted to take a picture with her and, of course, say how much they love her. Previously, Nayeon would have spoken about such love, but not now. Jeongyeon saw her bathe in her glory, and she really likes the fact that people come to her concert to listen to her voice, her songs.

Earlier, when her career as a singer was just beginning, everyone came only to look at her, and not to listen. And then they offered to spend the night at the hotel, referring to the fact that they would help financially in the future. Nayeon did not know what sacrifices Jeongyeon had to make to protect her.

And she will never know, ” Jeongyeon decided, gently her hair, tucking a naughty lock of hair behind her ear. That past is in the past. The dream nevertheless defeated the tired body of her friend, and she fell asleep, her head bowed towards the window. Jeongyeon carefully covered her with the veil she took out of her bag; she was used to carrying everything with her. She herself could not sleep, although she was tired no worse than her friend. Even more, if we assume that everything lay on her shoulders: and preparation for the concert itself, and stage costumes, and provisions, and security. And she's just a PR manager. But she has no one to blame, so she decided.

They flew to Seoul. More precisely, they returned to Seoul. The city will again meet them with its sun, its air saturated with exhaust gases from cars and the loud voices of passers-by. Maybe there they will come to life again, or lately there has been a feeling that they run wild, being, and all the time on a trip.

Bus tour, car tour, tour with flights from one country to another country. And so endlessly a million times in all 6 years, as Nayeon became a popular singer. And perhaps thanks to this vacation, new acquaintances, new heights in music, they are lucky enough to find their personal happiness. Happiness, saturated not only with your favorite thing, but just with love.

How long have I had a date. I don’t even remember when someone invited me. My heart, are you really so stiff that you won’t be anxiously beating in front of the girl? Has all your warmth gone with her?

“You have that expression again, which I don’t like,” the girl grumbled, not making an attempt to move away from her caress. Her sleepy eyes squinted, trying to make out the eyes of her friend.

- Sleep, Nabongs , we need to fly another 3 hours - without commenting or asking, Jeongyeon kissed the top of her head softly, closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

- I plan to come off for the weekend that they will. For this whole month, I promise that we will all go on a date! We will have fun like in the old days. If necessary, we will collect our gang, in addition, Yerin recently wrote that she and SinB will fly to Seoul. With them, we definitely will not be bored.

“Again the whole gang is assembled, yes, Nabongs ?” How in the old days? You didn’t forget why we are flying to Seoul ? Duet. Miyu Mina. The choice of style in music and the song itself. Shooting your clip - listed on fingers all future affairs in the city. A friend just rolled her eyes, grabbed her fingers, and squeezed them.

- Forget about work at least during our vacation. You need to relax, like me and DaHyun. We need to remember how to have fun without thinking about anything. We forgot what parties, drinking and courtship are. We forgot how to kiss other lips, burn with desire. And at Seoul we all remember that. Do not argue - seeing that Jeongyeon has decided to challenge her decision. -We need a rest, you know that very well, Jeongie.

***

They arrived at Seoul airport already after midnight, but strangely enough, they were met by a car with a driver who helpfully opened the doors in front of them, and, without asking for an address, silently drove them along the road. They were tired of the flight, slept on the go, but opening the doors of the car and sitting in it, both girls burst out a muffled laugh when they saw the one who was in that car. Kim DaHyun was already inside the car. She and smiled graciously and with is:

- I see the flight was unforgettable?

“And I see a contented cat,” Nayeon retorted, sitting down comfortably and helping, Jeongyeon settled down next to her. She carefully ran her back, making sure that she would be comfortable, having received a grateful smile from her friend, drew attention to DaHyun. - You finish eh with Jimin?

- The contract and with s with the Miyu Mina. She came to a meeting herself.

- Bummer. Jeongyeon here already thought you were famously spent time with a handsome Jimin. Although it makes no difference to you, who is sitting next to you, a guy or a girl. And why can't you decide who you are? Bi or lesbian?

- I have already decided on it for a long time. I like both es - she dismissed moralizing, then yawned sweetly, added: - Don’t worry, Nayeon, the girl is very beautiful, I didn’t get bored. We quickly agreed. We will live together in the same house. We are going there now.