Give My Heart Back (one)

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

I remember our first kiss, I remember everything, how my hands trembled, how my breath stopped, how my heart was beating abnormally in my chest. I remember everything, but why is it only in my memories, why is it not in reality?

 

Arrival home

The car easily braked near a small house that stood on the outskirts of the city. There were no more houses in the district, only empty fields, and a little distance from rare trees with shrubs. Near the house there was a sign “For Sale”, and the arrow was pointing to an empty and untidy dwelling, where it would soon acquire comfort and warmth. Yes, for a long time, after all, she did not live here. Those happy moments have passed, when this house was inhabited by laughter and peace. He is empty, like her soul is empty.

- Enough, Sana, stop moping about what you can’t get back. You came here only for a few weeks, this time is enough for you to understand everything here and leave forever. Take a deep breath and enter the house.

Easy to say than done. The first step is always difficult, in any direction, even if it is a simple step to an empty house. And yet she did it. First, timidly, then more resolutely moved towards him, seeing before her eyes not a cold house, but lit by love and attention from her parents.

 

“ Sana , dear, have you forgotten what you got to school?” - the woman shouted, looking up, expecting to see the blond head of her naughty daughter, who, as always, needs to be awakened.

- Already going downstairs - she distinctly heard the clatter of bare feet on the floor from the room that her daughter occupied. Yuriko could not help smiling when she saw Sana, still sleepy, with her hair curled upin all directions.

- I didn’t oversleep - I tried to make excuses, but was defeated when I saw that her two brothers were already finishing breakfast and going to school.

“Okay, okay, but I'm not to blame for this!” I would have gone to bed earlier if not one of you had decided to play a toy at night! - she accused, running past her mother, stuffing scrambled eggs on the go, washing down with a gulp of coffee and rushing after them, throwing "I left" on the go.

Yuriko just shook her head, peering out the curtains out the window, and waving in response to a signal from the car.

 

The young girl slowly climbed two steps up, stopping right in front of the doors and not daring to push the white door inward. Once again, taking a deep breath, she squared her fallen shoulders and opened the door.

- For a long time I did not cross the threshold of this house. 5 years, no, after all 7 years have passed since the last moment when I came here. Well then, hello my sweet home.

Inside, the house has not changed at all. All the same smell, all the same furniture, the same staircase that led upstairs to her room. The same steps by which she often ran down or climbed, or simply stopped in the middle, waiting for the guest who came in to her house ...

- Not! I promised myself not to think and not to remember her. You came here only to solve the bearing problems with the house and that’s it.

The same walls on which there used to be a lot of fun with photos of her seven to her , a brother with his bride and ...

The same gender, she even remembered where he was the most creaky, because she had once stepped so carefully so as not to wake her mother when she returned home late. And so that the girl she was waiting for was not noticed.

The same kitchen, the same kitchen table, the same plates and even the same mug with the inscription “ I love NW ”, from which her friend so loved to drink coffee.

“I thought so, as soon as I crossed the threshold of this house, like all thoughts of you, Miyu Mina .” Damn you, Mina, even here you do not leave my thoughts alone!

“Hey, hey, what is it, Sana, who are you yelling so fiercely at?” - the girl shuddered a little in fright when she heard a voice behind her, but then relaxed, remembering that she had come here not alone, but with moral help , in the face of her best friend Momo .

Hirai Momo, a bright girl with a wonderful sense of humor and a bright smile on her face. They became friends right away when she entered Seoul University, where she moved after graduation. Their hobbies were different, Momo was engaged in dancing (and there was a master in this matter with a capital letter!), Sana was fond of directing activities (and I must say, it turned out not bad), but this is not a reason not to be friends.

There she also made friends besides Momo, Son Chaeyoung and Park JiHyo . Over time, Sana found out that they had been friends since school and they had their own group. They even performed on the music scene, but something went wrong and their group split up. When asked about the remaining girls from the group , they immediately changed their faces and fell silent, Momo asked never to ask about them. Sana did not push, everyone has their own past, which I wanted to forget about.

Over the years, they began to call themselves “Quartet lg b ”, which specifically meant “ four lonely gay lesbians who would like to forget about the past, but alas, it doesn’t work out, and therefore they can’t stay in touch for more than a week ”.

The first attempts to become a couple broke off before starting, Sana and Momo instantly realized that their roads were going in a different direction , and they were more attracted to brunettes. Although they managed to share the kiss and were even more convinced that they would remain friends. JiHyo was then in a relationship with a guy named Daniel , honestly they didn’t like him at all, he sent some kind of not good vibes, they tried with all their might to open her friend’s eyes, but the romance lasted longer than a week.

They had to accept that their apartment (at the time they lived together) walks a guy in a loincloth, however, Chaeyoung could not la look away from the inflated torso, like Momo . But the happiness did not last long, Daniel showed himself when he took the main role in the musical, using all the connections of JiHyo. They pumped her out of pain and humiliation for a good week, I had to listen to Justin Bibber songs all the time, but it was worth it, JiHyo came to her senses.

In Chaeyoung the same story, but Momo could not find a partner, so ephemeral, like Sana .

It would seem that the news is over, but an email came from an agent , some Park Jimin :

Miss Minatosaki , I would like to get an answer from you, do you need a house?” They offer a lot of money for your house, I could sell it myself, but maybe you would like to take something out of it. Let me know, write the answer or call me on the phone xxx . "

Parents refused to return there, their excuses were work, they had to come themselves. She was lucky that Momo was free, and she agreed to go with her.

And here they are.

“Now I understand why you did not want to move for so long - passing by her, said Momo , looking around. - It's so cozy and comfortable here ...

Not that reason, not that at all,” she smiled sadly , approaching the refrigerator and for some reason opening it.

- Wow! And who was the boss here? Momoring, look, it's full of food here - taking eggs, cheese, bacon and milk from the refrigerator. She sniffed, made sure that it was not overdue, she looked at the packaging, the date was yesterday. - Probably, Mr. Park tried - putting everything on the kitchen table, she muttered.

“We need to thank him when he arrives today - including the gas stove and putting the frying pan on the burner,” Momo answered. - Where did you have spoons, a knife and plates?

- The first top shelf - nodded towards the stove, where there were pull-out shelves. - The last time I put everything there.

- Is there any wine?

“If she was left alone, she should be hidden under the washbasin. Don’t ask - seeing Sana’s raised eyebrow in surprise, she dismissed Sana .

- There is! She exclaimed triumphantly, pulling out a bottle of red wine. - We’ll eat now, but where is the opener? Maybe in the same place where the forks with plates? Yeah, for sure, here it is! It would have been better to wash my face after the trip, but at first the food, a girl convincingly nodding, agreed with her stomach when he reminded himself of himself, muttering.

***

Going upstairs, Sana stepped as if someone, expecting to see there. Her heart beat in her chest, and her eyes tried to look out for something in the dark of the corridor, but there was nothing there, only empty walls, an open door to her room, and closed curtains on the windows. But it did not smell of dust and dampness, as on the first floor, and it seemed to be cleaner.

Strange, the bed was made up, the bedside table is near the bed, the night lamp is not covered in dust, it’s as if someone was cleaning.

“ Sana , did you seem to say that no one lived here after you?”

- I thought so too - thinking over all the options, which could come here. Parents definitely could not, they are now in their honeymoon (3 times in a row), and only Mina remains.

No, why did Mina come here? The last thing I heard from friends from her, she has some kind of grandiose duet planned, and she is completely absorbed in him and the music.

“Why guess, wait for Mr. Park to find out.”

While waiting for a realtor, managed to take a hot shower, again making sure that the house looked after, look around now as they were both with ideals on the steps near the house talking. Mostly Sana said, talking about life in Tokyo , before moving here to the city ​​of Seoul , which is located in the west of South Korea .

A tinted black car drove up to the house, shimmering in the sun from grooming and wealth. Stopping in front of the stairs where the girls were sitting, the driver's door opened, and a youthful handsome man, aged 35-40, came out, with well-groomed black hair, black sunglasses and a black suit.

“Is he one of the Men in Black?”

- I don't think so, Momoring. Hello, are you Mr. Park? - holding out her hand affectionately for shaking, Sana inquired, squinting at the sunlight that bounced from the car mirror to her eyes.

“Yes, I'm Park Jimin , thank you for calling me before coming here, Miss Minatosaki - holding out for a return shake and taking off my glasses with my other hand, and gray eyes with wrinkles looked at them. “My wife, I tidied up a bit here, and we bought some food.”

- And we all thought who lived here, you want to go in or ...

- Let's go inside, discuss all the matters, and I think that in a day we will all be corrected. Then only paperwork will go - the man smiled, moving away to the car, taking his briefcase from the inside, closing it and putting on the alarm. - Come on?

Everything was decided very quickly, an hour and a half and all documents were signed and everything was negotiated. Mr. Park turned out to be a rather sociable person; he spoke quickly, without reservation, clearly and clearly.

- You see, everything is easy and simple. Rest on me. I promise to do everything in the best possible way. So, agreed, a week.

“Yes, it just takes me a week to get everything here,” Mr. Park waved goodbye and left, and Sana, turning to her friend, asked. - Want to see where I studied?

“Come on,” Momo nodded, taking Sana by the arm. “Show me all the places where you walked. Maybe we’ll go somewhere, we need to have fun, relax.

«This city will not let me rest, because at every step I see her image.»

***

The streets on which they drove a little have not changed, only the shop windows and the name of the shops have changed. All the same landscape outside the window, clean well-groomed streets, fashionable cars, trees were rarely met and, of course, young people scurrying back and forth.

 

A hot day, stuffiness choked, and I wanted to freshen up; the only chance to escape from the scorching sun is the beach. Peers Chengju was famous for its alluring waves, white sand and surfers. Tanned guys holding a board on their strong shoulders, their muscles emphasized the bold muscles of the torso, their inflated legs. Tanned girls in mini-bikinis, revealing their mouth-watering shapes. What could be better than being here, swimming, sunbathing, enjoying the view?

Two girls also considered giving their body under the scorching sun, having previously rubbed it with sun block. Their eyes often ran into guys walking past them, but more often than not they stopped at each other. At such moments, one of the girls, a young blonde, smiled shyly and averted her eyes first.

-So what do you think, Sana? Have you liked anyone here?

-I haven’t really seen them yet,” the blonde answered, blushing, looking away. - And you, Mina , do you like someone here?

“There are a couple of guys and a girl,” the brunette confirmed, glancing at one of those guys and smiling playfully at him. - Come on; get to know each other closer?

“But I thought we came here to discuss my case,” Sana timidly responded, but her friend was already calling them, and she had to shut up dispersedly.

- Just looking nothing to decide, Sana - resolutely rising and tugging at her hand, said a friend.

Then the blonde did not participate in the conversation, and in general she began to think that they had forgotten about her. What is now important for Mina are two guys who didn’t shine with their minds, and they weren’t so beautiful, and they stank of them later. All these hee-hee and ha-ha began to annoy her, and she decided to leave, anyway Mina would not notice. That's exactly Mina who won’t notice, the girl thought, looking offended at the black-haired girl who smiled in all 32 teeth. It's disgusting. I don’t want to be here anymore.

- Hey Sana, where are you going! - Having seen the runaway girl, the friend inquired. She, not saying goodbye to the guys, ran after Sana, but when she caught up, she began to break free and scream:

- Leave me alone, Mina! Why, why did you need to bring them to us?! I thought that you would help me clarify everything, but on the contrary, you confused everything!

- What happened, please explain to me - after all, attracting the tearing girl to her, the brunette asked. Seeing the tears in her eyes, she hugged her, clutching to her, gently pressed her wet hair. - Please, Sana.

- I told you in the morning, at school, that I had a problem; you said that you would help. But instead, you flirt with the guys - sobbing, hugging your girlfriend even harder.

- Tell me, Sana, how did you feel when I talked with them?

-It hurt me, really hurt - pointing to the chest, where the blonde whispered her heart.

-And now, when am I with you?” - Just as quietly, Mina asked, holding her breath.

- My heart beats fast somehow; I feel hot and have practically nothing to breathe. But all these symptoms are not painful, no, at the moment, I'm happy.

- When I am with you, I am also happy - she gently lifted her face, pinching her palms, looked into the tear-stained gray-blue eyes. “I don't need anyone except you, Sana. And I flirted just to find out if you will be jealous or not.

- To be jealous? - The girl barely moving her lips, whispered, not doing anything to move away.

Now she didn’t care where they were, whoever was around them, and she didn’t give a damn about the distant whistle from the guys. All that existed was a hot embrace, a breath that tickled and a voice penetrating the very heart.

Their faces began to slowly approach each other, until the very touch of the lips there was a tiny distance when they were brazenly interrupted by a seagull flying past, or rather her croaking voice. She frightened them, and voices immediately began to be heard, and they immediately realized that they were in a public place, on the beach, in the light of day.

- Let's get out of here, Sana.

***

- You know, girlfriend, I haven’t breathed so much for a long time. It was a great week! - stretching out in her seat, she held out Momo, looking out the window, at the cars that overtook them. - But you know, I already miss Seoul, and I'm glad we're coming back.

-Still, Seoul has become a home for me where I would like to return. Here my heart was broken, in the same place I may not have found it again, but still better than nothing. Momoring, really?

- Yes. Someday we will heal our heart, Sana. Definitely cure.