Give My Heart Back (two)

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

The world of show business

Ovation from the public was still heard at the stadium, the cries of excited people that came to the concert of the Latin American singer Im Nayeon, called their favorite, waiting for her encore. The crowd chanted:

- Nayeon! Nayeon! Encore! Encore!

That girl, who was so furiously called, stood at the moment, behind the curtains wiping her face and chest with a towel. With her other hand she eagerly drank water from a bottle, her eyes wearily looked there, at the stadium, which shone brightly with the neon rays of a searchlight. Next to her, her dancers tried to catch their breath, who worked almost a 3-hour concert without a break. Some of the guys were sitting, someone was leaning against the wall, someone was leaning forward, holding his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes.

“Another song, Nayeon, the last and all, then the rest, you deserve it,” said her PR manager, the best friend, standing next to the girl, Yu Jeongyeon. She held her microphone in her hands, twisted the cord and tried to somehow cheer up the singer.

- I would look at you, Jeong , how would you plow 15 concerts in a row! - the girl was indignant, throwing a towel on a chair. - And yes, here you are right, we deserve rest and, moreover, a decent rest, and not two or three days, as happened this time!

- I already asked for forgiveness, and you seem to have dismissed me, saying that you had no problems - you did not concede Jeongyeon, perfectly understanding why she was angry. “And do not scream, Nabongie , you yourself begged me to do something with your schedule so that you have a free month.” Your manager and I were thinking how to make this free month, and that’s what happened. And if you don’t pull yourself together now, then I will go and sing your song instead of you!

“I won’t let you go anywhere, are you completely foolish?!” - Nayeon squinted at her, defensively spreading her arms to the side, as if not letting her go.

“I'm not so fat yet, my position allows me to dance,” Jeongyeon said stubbornly, taking a step. They stood almost right next to each other, not taking their eyes off, then the truth Nayeon nevertheless was the first to lower her eyes and evaluate that from head to toe.

“You are right, you are still quite appetizing in your position,” she seductively her lips, cooed Nayeon. - Most people who came to the concert will appreciate your rounded tummy, I would agree to taste your nectar myself, baby.

- Fu, Nabongs ! - the girl giggled, pouring in the paint of embarrassment, moving away from her a step back. - Do not start, in addition, our phase was still at school. Well, what has become easier for you, now are you ready for the anchor?

- Ready, Jeong . There would be no problems if DaHyun were here! Why is she not with me? Where did you send her again? I can’t even get angry normally - she complained to her dancers, who by chance had to listen to their skirmish more than one week in a row.

- She is in talks with a representative from Miyu Mina .

“That girl who wants to create a duet with me? I thought everything was decided long ago.

- Some nuances remained - hugging a girlfriend by the waist, straightened her hair, checked her makeup, and then kissed her cheek. “Now go and break the scene, baby.” A future goddaughter or godfather needs a cool godmother!

- I hope that the representative is beautiful, our baby needs real , otherwise it will soon turn into a dry tree - the singer playfully led the eyebrows, nodding towards her dancers and boldly entering the stage. “Hey guys, did you want an encore?!” I cannot hear you? - the hall simply roared from screams and whistles when their beloved Im Nayeon appeared again on stage. - Since you were waiting for me, I will give you 2 more songs. My favorite songs from my entire repertoire. You are ready?!

- YES!

- Fine, then the music of the maestro! - The first chords sounded, and Jeongyeon could not resist the tear that rolled out of her eyes, realizing to whom these songs are dedicated.

Once, under these songs, she confessed her love, and once she was rejected under them. First and true love is still in her heart, as in the heart of her best friends - Nayeon and DaHyun.

And I am afraid that this love will not disappear anywhere. And we all don’t want it to disappear, that’s the problem. I hope they still listen to the radio or watch music programs, maybe now, listening to this song, they remember us . ”

***

Translation of the song Heart moving (Sailor moon)

I had a dream where you and I were alone.

I know: starlight will keep a secret.

After all, you and I were just friends.

And for hours they could chat about trifles.

But once something happened,

I can’t take my eyes off you,

And now I want to live only for you!

I have to go, but I don’t want to say goodbye to you.

In the night sky everything burns the moon.

“I love you,” I whisper softly to you.

I know now that I am not alone.

I know: again in a dream I will see only you

And we became close as the Moon and the Earth.

'Cause once something happened

You whispered to me gently: “I love ...”

And now forever, I will give you love!

If you are in love: it seems the world is brighter, brighter,

And closing your eyes, you will open your heart.

I will keep his quiet knock secret from everyone

After all, now you live in my heart!

We are not afraid of sorrows, we will go together,

And we will find our happiness ahead!

If you are in love: it seems the world is brighter, brighter,

And closing your eyes, you will open your heart.

I will keep his quiet knock secret from everyone

After all, now you live in my heart!

How many times she would not listen to this song, Momo knew that she was sung just for her. And now, in the car, where only Sana was in the salon except for her, the girl again saw in front of her that excited look of her best friend, who opened her heart. After persistent persuasion and supplication on her part. And when I heard those words, then a confession, how could she do this? Until now, she was ashamed of her words, she reproached herself many times, but even more she did not understand why she had avoided Nayeon until the end of school. Cut off all the ways to her best friend.

 

“You know, there are times when you realize that the whole truth that you claimed to yourself is wrong.” In fact, you have long been irrevocably in love with your best friend. For you there is no other person whom you would like to look at, kiss, breathe the same air with him and just be near, silently listening to her stories. You and I have known each other for a long time, Momo, and I really value your friendship, you are the brightest and most positive of the people I know. I feel so good with you, and I often laugh when you are by my side. I like to watch movies, cartoons with you; I like your cat, although most often I . You complement me, Momoring - the girl smiled shyly, she became kind of soft, as if she had cast off all the shackles that guarded her heart. Then, as if having the courage, she raised her eyes the color of melted chocolate, she said. - I love you, Hirai Momo, will you be my girlfriend?

- A girl? Nayeon, I’m already dating John. Sorry, I'm certainly glad that you have such deep feelings for me, but not for this part - Momo quietly moved away from her friend, her face did not change, but the words did their job, they erased all the emotions from the face and eyes of Nayeon. The pain that flashed in the girl's eyes replaced humility.

“Yes, how could I forget. John, for sure. You know, Momoring , the next time you will be recognized in love, make sure you find the words in such a way as not to break all the illusions on which almost all my life has rested. And, yes, thanks for the lesson, oh, my brilliant wise guy!

- Nae ... I ...

“Forget it, forget that I even came here.” I didn’t speak with you, hmm, what else, oh, yes, my first sincere confession, erase it from memory, okay? And please don't call me or chat with me for at least a week, okay? All questions to Jeongyeon or JiHyo, and best to John , his boyfriend. Till.

- Nayeon ... And call me, I did not think that everything would turn out like that.

 

“I really didn’t think that Nayeon would say exactly those words. She suspected that she was in love with someone, but that this someone was me? Where were my eyes? I don’t even remember giving any hints of our closeness. Interestingly, she still remembers me, and in her thoughts, am I her best friend or beloved girl? "

- Im Nayeon, so I understand the singer. Her voice, with a hoarse intonation, I just melt when I listen to her, at what Sana heard, turning off the radio, and plunging the car back into silence.

- Do you know Im Nayeon?

- I?! Not in this life, darling! For such a girl to pay attention to me, it is necessary that the moon fall from the sky. She is a star with a capital letter, a world star. Although I do not mind meeting her, you saw her body, and her lips, those puffy lips, that they are waiting for a kiss - if Sana was a cat, she would now and purr. Momo only smiled thinly, but her eyes remained sad.

- She is an amazing person and very smart, always, whenever I contacted her, helped, and treated me as if I were an equal - looking at her nails, the girl whispered.

- Do you know her?! How?! - a friend almost jumped out of the driver's seat when she heard Momo.

- Remember, I told you that I was one of the music groups? - waiting for an affirmative nod from Sana, the blonde continued. - Im Nayeon and Yu Jeongyeon, her current PR manager, too. We were then best friends.

- There were, you are not friends now?

- You could say that. Our paths just parted, and I don’t think that someday they will be intertwined.