The Arrival

Musical Imperialism

You know, I should probably stop all the formalities because of the situation that has happenned. I mean I had to bail out of my ship after I thought that I had struck a great deal with some friendly mechanics to fix my ship but in reality they broke more parts than they fixed, then I puked in my backup ship because I could not figure out the controls and now I seem to have landed on that nearby planet. For the most part it looks like no one is here other than from what I see north of me, it at least looks like I am having better time than the Author that took forever to actually start writing this, I mean serously how lazy is this guy. 

Author: I am not lazy, things just came up, and I have gotten distracted. 

fine fine, blame it on that and not your love with playing ...

Author: we are not allowed to talk about copyrighted material, this supposed to be something inwhich there is no risk that we will get sued by anyone, while I haven't gotten sued for my first book, I still can't publish it, otherwise I will probably get sued, so please don't talk about that and just make tiny references that hopefully no one will recognize like in chapter 1.

Whatever, anyway, I see a city just north of me that looks just like 21st century New York, so I might as well check it out. It seems like a long walk, and I am not here to jumble up there culture, I just need some fuel for my treble cleff ship and probably some money to pay back the giant worm thing that I work for in addition to my job with the Galactic Army. The reason why I have two jobs is because the Galactic Army, for some reason, has decided that they have too many Junior Officers so they don't even pay us minimum wage, so in order for me to payoff ship insurance as well as have gas money, I decided to make some money by smuggling illicit and/or illegal cargo for a big worm thing ... that does not speak any English ... and often destroys his own translator robots for unknown reasons ... and has a mysterious trap door in the middle of his throne room that leads to something called "the beast"... and has a bunch of people working as slaves, but really it's not all that bad ... except when I watch someone fall through the trapdoor to meet "the beast", in that case it's really frightening because it could have been me ... but at the same time it makes me feel good because better them than me. Thankfully, I brought some music with me so I can listen to it while I walk and not be bored and have bad time.